Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Disturbed thanking Creed in album linernotes [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed thanking Creed in album linernotes

Unforgiven Fan
10-19-2002, 02:26 PM
I just got the believe album by disturbed and they thanked Creed...Creed and Disturbed never go together and they never really have interation in between themselves..so why did Disturbed thanked Creed?

luvscott4ever
10-19-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
I just got the believe album by disturbed and they thanked Creed...Creed and Disturbed never go together and they never really have interation in between themselves..so why did Disturbed thanked Creed?

I read the insert, and just looks like they've thanked alot of bands..and quite a few of them VERY GOOD bands!! Nice to see that some bands get along!!! See even they respect Creed!! :)

TeriB19
10-19-2002, 08:49 PM
YAY!! Let's hear it for a group that DOESN'T bash Creed.

zin
10-20-2002, 02:14 AM
On the Disturbed BB there's a message asking if they would like to tour with Creed, and David replyed saying yes...would be a great show!

creednmysoul
10-20-2002, 02:21 AM
Yeah, now that would be an awesome concert:dancing:
Noticed your avatar Zin, I like Stereo Fuse, too.

zin
10-20-2002, 02:29 AM
I seen them in Nashville Friday night and got to party with them at Club NV afterwards, me and a friend ended up driving Chad, Rob and Jeff back to their hotel cos the radio station messed up the limo's, Colin waited around for the limo though. It was a great show!

Weathered
10-20-2002, 10:47 AM
that would be an awesome tour...i dont think it would happen though...it would push away alot of the older fans due to disturbed's heavy music..plus their swearing in the music...but i hope that does happen i would love to see them both live

faceless kiwi
10-20-2002, 04:39 PM
I dont think they would got together well in concert.

Unforgiven Fan
10-20-2002, 05:13 PM
it would be a good concert because their exploring with faith and spirituallity.....maybe thats one of the reasons I guess...

Read JDM
10-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Man, Creed and Disturbed on tour together would be sweet. I think the heaviness and intensity of Disturbed's music would really push Creed to put on an even more kickass show. I wonder if their fans would necessarily get along, though. But who knows.

Steve
10-20-2002, 08:09 PM
If they tour with Sevendust, why would Disturbed be weird?

Weathered
10-20-2002, 08:37 PM
sevendust isnt as heavy as disturbed

Unforgiven Fan
10-20-2002, 09:06 PM
tantric, Days of the News, and Sevendust curst in one way or more on stage and all them toured with Creed, and I think cursing is not a big deal...

luvscott4ever
10-20-2002, 11:33 PM
I'm an older rock fan.. and the swearing doesn't bother me...I love Creed and Disturbed!! A couple of my other favorite bands are Godsmack and Tool and they swear quite a bit in their music...My fav song by Tool in Hush...saying things like "Go F yourself" you piece of Shi*...and Godsmack swears alot...I think it's funny...And when I first heard She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd, I laughed my Ass off...that's another one of my fav songs!!
So, just trying to say I would LOVE IT if Creed and Disturbed toured together...love them both!! :)

Dogstar
10-20-2002, 11:39 PM
When I heard She Hates Me for the first time, I was in the car and nearly drove off the road from laughing so hard. That song just cracked me up. I don't know a lot of Disturbed stuff, but I like Down With the Sickness. I think sound-wise, Godsmack and Creed would be a cool combination.

luvscott4ever
10-20-2002, 11:57 PM
Disturbeds new cd Rocks!! If I could put a concert together, I'd have....Creed, Tool and Godsmack!! These are my 3 fav bands!! I'm trying to sit patiently by, waiting for Godsmack to put out a new cd and tour!!! And now I'm waiting for the Foo Fighters to start!! They were here Friday nite, but only played a small venue..sold out in @ 20 minutes!!! Ask me if I'm not Pissed!!! :crying:

Dogstar
10-21-2002, 12:31 AM
LOL, I hear ya. The Philly show is going to be in a small venue as well. Don't know why they don't do bigger shows. They certainly have enough stuff by now.

PaulMcCoygirl
10-23-2002, 03:08 AM
I love Disturbed! I'm happy to see there is no controversy between them and Creed! That makes me love them even more! :D

Mulletman
10-23-2002, 01:41 PM
i need to see that for myself...

Redeemer
10-28-2002, 08:10 AM
Omg. I just got the new Disturbed CD, too! It rocks like a m-fer!! (Okay, sorry, had to say it.) I'm looking at the insert right now...searching...searching...

FOUND IT!!

Wow, thanking Creed. That's pretty cool. Makes me like this kick-ass band even more. Go Disturbed!!

BTW, weathered, "Sevendust isn't as heavy as Disturbed"?? What makes you think that? In some aspects they even sound alike, if you really listen. Ya know, certain things they do, certain sounds they make. Well, just my humble opinion, anyway.

Unforgiven Fan
10-28-2002, 05:07 PM
Disturbed is heavy..and disturbing...especially Darkness...

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 09:51 PM
"no mommy dont...."

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Disturbeds new cd Rocks!!  I'm trying to sit patiently by, waiting for Godsmack to put out a new cd and tour!!!

I'm getting my wishes...Disturbed is coming to my town for a concert on Dec 20th....I can't wait..It's gonna rock..since my original post here, I've had a chance to really get to listen to the new cd alot...and I have to say...it's TOTALLY AWESOME!! And, what really made my whole year complete (except for Creed shows) I'm going to see Godsmack in Orlando on New Years Eve!!!!!!!! That is gonna rock my world!!!! I'm sooooo PUMPED!! It's like these bands can hear my thoughts and they listen!!! YIPPEE!! :dancing: :bounce:

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Can you think about sending them to my house?? Maybe they'll listen and come for dinner!

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Can you think about sending them to my house?? Maybe they'll listen and come for dinner!

Do you think you would really like that?? You do have little kids ya know!! :P

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 11:18 PM
I'm not going to have sex with them on the table while my kids watch (I'll wait til they go to bed!);)

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 11:24 PM
I'm not going to have sex with them on the table while my kids watch (I'll wait til they go to bed!);)

NO NO HONEY!! That's not what I'm talking about!! Just don't let either band sing....They kinda have potty mouths!! They might get called a "Poopyhead" by one of the kids!! ;) And lord only knows what they (Sully & Dave) would say!!!

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 11:28 PM
Whatever they say, it better not be any stronger than Poopyhead. Trying to break them out of the "stupid" habit, or the "footballhead" habit. Nice, huh?

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 11:35 PM
<b>Whatever they say, it better not be any stronger than Poopyhead. Trying to break them out of the "stupid" habit, or the "footballhead" habit. Nice, huh? </b>

Hey, I kinda like Footballhead...You could give that to me for yet another nick-name...Creedhead and Footballhead!! works for me!!

TeriB19
10-29-2002, 08:19 PM
Alright, when the tour is over in the states, I'll start calling you footballhead until football season is over. Then we'll come up with another one. I'll ask the girls.;)

luvscott4ever
10-29-2002, 11:53 PM
I'm sure it won't be too hard to come up with something else...you know me pretty well, and will get to know me even better!!! ;)

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Have to come up with something better than footballhead. How about Diablo Queen? DQ for short?:D