Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How was your weekend? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 02:00 AM
Mine was alright except that Saturday I was stuck in the house all day cuz we got storms:( Other than that it was good:D

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 02:20 AM
Well I am not officially going to bed;) Its almost 1:30 am here in Missouri and I can barely keep my eyes open:thud: Goodnight!

Bridge of Clay
04-21-2003, 02:43 AM
au revoir!

hayley
04-21-2003, 04:53 AM
my weekend was the same as usual

marlsy
04-21-2003, 11:24 AM
I had a great Easter this year. Started off with the kids of course and their easter baskets, egg hunt, then we went up to my inlaws house in the mountains and it was beautiful!! Went to the zoo up there and saw some awsome animals!!! Grizzly bears, eagles, snow leapord, brown bears, foxes, all kinds!!!! Then we had an awsome Easter dinner!! We had a good time!! I hope you all did too!:P

Sheila63
04-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Sounds like a great day, marlsy!! I haven't been to a zoo in years and I love animals.:) So happy to hear you had a great day.

My family got together and had a "non-traditional" Easter dinner. We had a barbecue!! It was so beautiful here yesterday (around 70 degrees)!! We cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill with some of the usual barbecue foods - potato salad, tossed salad and baked beans with fruit salad and angel food cake for dessert. I really enjoyed it too because there were no pots and pans to wash or dry like after a big traditional ham or turkey dinner.:P

Then I went to a friend's house for awhile and we made chocolate covered strawberries!! YUM!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 12:14 PM
It sounds like you guys had a great Easter:P We went to Church Easter morning, then after I started cooking my roast. Everyone told me that it should only take an hour or an hour and a half to cook it, but it ended up taking 3 hours to cook:eek: :eek: :eek: I think I started it at like 12:20 and it didn't get done till 3:20 so by the time it got done we were starving! Then last night we went to an Easter play at a church we had never been to before:D It was an all black church and I went with an all white group:) They felt kinda weird at first but everyone there was really nice! The play was kinda different, it wasn't the traditional Easter play but it was really cool:dancing:

farmgirl
04-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Hi All,
I had a nice 3 day weekend. It rained alot so I caught up on my sleep and we had a small Easter with just hubby & me. It was good though. We also went to a couple of movies, Phonebooth & Anger Management. We liked them both.

Have a nice day!
Rose

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 01:04 PM
I wanna see Anger Management:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Catch ya later peeps:D I'm gonna go for a walk pretty soon:dancing:

Kim V.
04-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Ours was hectic, but nice. We started with the egg hunt for the little one, had cinnamon buns and hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, went to church, came home and I prepared dinner and we prepared the house for company, company came and we ate a nice ham dinner and just had fun talking and eating, and talking some more and eating some more (apple pie and a cake I baked and cut into the shape of a cross). All in all, it was a fun day! God Bless!

JulieCitySlicker
04-21-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
Ours was hectic, but nice.  We started with the egg hunt for the little one, had cinnamon buns and hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, went to church, came home and I prepared dinner and we prepared the house for company, company came and we ate a nice ham dinner and just had fun talking and eating, and talking some more and eating some more (apple pie and a cake I baked and cut into the shape of a cross).  All in all, it was a fun day!  God Bless! Sounds like you had a great time Kim:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: