Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Graduation Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Graduation Thread

Mr. Prophet Man
04-20-2003, 05:10 PM
With the 2002-03 school year winding down, I thought it would be cool if we talk about leaving school ( hey, that rhymes). So anyway, to the people finished with school, what was graduation like? And to the college/ high school seniors of the board, what are your plans for and after graduation?

To the Class of '03- your years in school are over but...

"Your life has just begun... are you ready?"-- CREED

Lechium
04-20-2003, 05:25 PM
Graduations are overglamourised. Thing is -- once you're in college high school seems to be so distant and gray... Well on a good side it's all uphill from hs lol

P.S. After-graduation partirs are cool thou... alcohol is good for any occasion lol

Dogstar
04-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Graduations are overglamourised. Thing is -- once you're in college high school seems to be so distant and gray... Well on a good side it's all uphill from hs lol

Yes, but at the time of the high school graduation it's a big deal for some. It's a milestone, an accomplishment, and good for people if they want to celebrate it and revel in their successes. Some people face many obstacles in their young lives, so just making it through high school or succeeding there is a huge step.

P.S. (I agree, after-grad parties rule :D!)

Siana
04-20-2003, 05:34 PM
my graduation from high school was cool & nice...we had a party,a really nice prom /i loved it actually/..
now i kinda miss those years in school..all the friends i used to see every day,even i miss some of my teachers...

Lechium
04-20-2003, 05:40 PM
Haha I miss some teachers more than I miss most students lol (well I went to hs for only 2 years). Especially my Physics/Astronomy teacher who's house me and my friends painted. He was one cool guy with an Oscar nomination for a scientific movie.
Dunno too many dumb people in hs (mine was blue ribbon one too!), college is so much better, if you just avoid frat people and fobs hehe. College turns jocks into nerds too, which is kinda funny.

Siana
04-20-2003, 05:45 PM
there r dumb ppl in university too lol

TeriB19
04-20-2003, 05:47 PM
X wil feeeel reel comfy in universitteee

Lechium
04-20-2003, 05:50 PM
2Siana: yeah but a) more un-dumb people B) you're not locked with them in the same building whole day

Siana
04-20-2003, 05:50 PM
lol

JulieCitySlicker
04-20-2003, 07:30 PM
I graduated in 98 and I was glad to get outta there! I don't miss school at all. I hated it there! I loved graduating and then moving out of my parents house and getting my own place was fun and just having my own space. Not that I don't love my parents cuz I do love them a lot but having your own space is great!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: It involves a lot of responsibility, rent or a house payment whatever you are paying and all the other things that go along with having an apartment or house or whatever. I think its all worth it though;)

Bridge of Clay
04-20-2003, 09:03 PM
I donīt miss my high school friends... college rules!!! Itīs so much better and funnier!

Unfortunately, I couldnīt go to my graduation party (high school) due personal problems, but thatīs ok...

TeriB19
04-20-2003, 09:10 PM
I graduated in 1985, and my high school years were some of my best memories. I had a kick ass graduation party as well!! I did not graduate college but the years I did spend there were great. No regrets!

Mulletman
04-20-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
2Siana: yeah but a) more un-dumb people B) you're not locked with them in the same building whole day

yes i know what he means, in high school its like you see the same damn people you are corraled with every fuckign day. in which you have to compete for social status, whicch for those of you all who would freak out in school i belive you need to be at down and beaten till you realize you are just as fucking dumb as that bastard with the new car.

plus in college yer a nobody, in a sea of 40K students with class rooms averaging around 300 - 400 students, no one notices you.

Mr. Prophet Man
04-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I graduated in 1985, and my high school years were some of my best memories. I had a kick ass graduation party as well!! I did not graduate college but the years I did spend there were great. No regrets!

from what high school, Teri?

TeriB19
04-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Wildwood Catholic, in North Wildwood