Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm fairly new to this... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm fairly new to this...

Thomas
04-17-2003, 11:39 AM
...and i've noticed on a lot of messages that some people have a little picture displayed under their name. How do you get that? Also, i notice my status is Illusion...what does that mean? As i see that everyone seems to have a different status.

Please help!

Cheers:confused:

Steve
04-17-2003, 12:15 PM
The Status is just a little fun. Depending on the number of posts you have, you receive a different status. As you post more, your status will change.

The little picture under your name is an "avatar" - you can add an avatar to your account through your User CP

Goto User CP > Edit Options > scroll to the bottom where it says Avatar

Any more questions, just ask! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

TeriB19
04-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Welcome to Creedfeed, Thomas!! The pictures under our names are our avatars. You can find more about them under the FAQ section. And your status doesn't really mean anything. It changes as you post more. If you reach 50 posts it changes to Naked Toddler I think, and so on. It doesn't mean anything unless you're Mulletman and your status is Terminated or DangerousDan and you hit 10,000. Then you become 'Very Weathered'. It's all for fun. Hope you enjoy it here.

devils_here
04-17-2003, 05:59 PM
I too am new and I went into edit options and I clicked on the avatar and it just has the no boxed checked and I can't do anything about it.:confused: :confused:

~Kim

JulieCitySlicker
04-17-2003, 07:51 PM
Hi there! Welcome to all:newbie: I hope ya enjoy it here:P This board rocks:jam:

creedfan47a
04-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by devils_here
I too am new and I went into edit options and I clicked on the avatar and it just has the no boxed checked and I can't do anything about it.:confused: :confused:  

~Kim

Hmmm..... maybe you should ask Steve about that. Before you can put an avatar in, I think you need to select the option to have an avatar...... :confused: