Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Grrrrr.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr....

Lechium
04-17-2003, 03:17 AM
Lab work, lab work, lab work... 2 lab classes, 12 (entomology) and 8 (logic circuits) hours per week each

grrrr (want to go sleep but gotta do homework)

grrrr (classes tommorrow 7;40AM - 8;00 PM)

grrrr (whines some more)

grrrr (feels that people will flame him soon just cuz he's back)

grrrr

how you guys been anyhow?

TeriB19
04-17-2003, 11:34 AM
Welcome back, Leech. Couldn't stay away, could you? So what is the magic number you're going for now, since you've already passed 666?

hotforscott
04-17-2003, 11:40 AM
I am guessing 911

marlsy
04-17-2003, 11:43 AM
yep, looks like Lech couldnt stay away, he had to come and stir things up here on the board!! Which isn't always a bad thing, makes things interesting! Welcome back Lech.........I think........:eye:

TeriB19
04-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I am guessing 911 :lol: You are probably right, Carrie.

Bridge of Clay
04-17-2003, 11:47 AM
LMAO, Carrie!!!

WB, Leech...

JulieCitySlicker
04-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Oh My Gosh:rolleyes: It came back:eye: :wtf:

Flip
04-17-2003, 01:17 PM
The pricks back! Wb man

goddess_bb
04-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Who the hell are You??

TeriB19
04-17-2003, 03:22 PM
goddess, if you do a search of Lechiums posts, you'll see that he's not that big a fan of Creed, and likes to post here to annoy those of us who really are. He has some good points and some bad points, but because of that ugly-ass avatar, he is a bit off-putting.

Dogstar
04-17-2003, 03:26 PM
*911* LMAO!!

WB, Lechium, hope your school load eases up a bit.

GoodGodGirl23
04-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Welcome back Lech... And for Gawds Sake!! Pleeeeze behave yourself!! LOL!! LOL!!:P :angel:

Siana
04-17-2003, 04:36 PM
lol

JulieCitySlicker
04-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Welcome back Lech... And for Gawds Sake!! Pleeeeze behave yourself!! LOL!! LOL!!:P :angel: Ya no kiddin:rolleyes: Cuz if ya don't I'll have to send my pittbull after you;)

Siana
04-17-2003, 05:05 PM
:P

Flip
04-18-2003, 11:20 AM
leach..Lets meake peace....On the grounds of U dont annoy me and i wont annoy u all right

* Hey @ least iam trying to be nice*

goddess_bb
04-18-2003, 12:49 PM
WOW..there is a anti-CREEDER out there..amazing!!
Is he always this quiet??

JulieCitySlicker
04-18-2003, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately no, he's not quiet:rolleyes:

Flip
04-18-2003, 01:19 PM
It is amazeing as he or it in endangerd

Wadrick
04-18-2003, 02:18 PM
hey school sucks, i have some to do on good friday (today) still. i hate home schooling. i love dan, but i don't care if he was home schooled. i still hate it.

hey yall have a good day ;)

Lechium
04-18-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm not anti creed'er... I just dont care for that band anymore.

Bridge of Clay
04-18-2003, 02:40 PM
lol! I guess you have high expectations about us caring for you!

Lechium
04-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Al Iexpect is minimal amount of respect that you're supposed to give to anyone who doesnt mess with you.

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Al Iexpect is minimal amount of respect that you're supposed to give to anyone who doesnt mess with you. Ok, when we find that person, we'll give him/her respect. Why, again, are you on this bb if you don't like that band anymore?

hotforscott
04-18-2003, 03:12 PM
In the past I felt as if you always had to argue with everyones points on the board instead of contributing in a normal manner. The way you posted such negative remarks and acted as if you knew it all came across badly. I think if you contributed more positivly to peoples posts, they would respect you, but by posting what you posted in the past (if you plan on doing the same this time around) is disrespectful to us. We are ALL Creed fans here, and if you don't "care for that band anymore", then maybe you can contribute more positivly on another message board.

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 03:30 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Well said, Carrie. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lechium
04-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>In the past I felt as if you always had to argue with everyones points on the board instead of contributing in a normal manner. The way you posted such negative remarks and acted as if you knew it all came across badly. I think if you contributed more positivly to peoples posts, they would respect you, but by posting what you posted in the past (if you plan on doing the same this time around) is disrespectful to us. We are ALL Creed fans here, and if you don't "care for that band anymore", then maybe you can contribute more positivly on another message board. </b>
I do not post on the "band" section anymore. Just "community" one.

JulieCitySlicker
04-18-2003, 04:08 PM
I don't really appreciate that everytime someone has an opinion different from yours you have to tear their opinion appart:mad: People are going to have different views in this life of what they believe in so deal with it;)

Flip
04-18-2003, 04:34 PM
<b>I do not post on the "band" section anymore. Just "community" one. </b>

Being a padanitc little prick today arnt we

goddess_bb
04-18-2003, 04:41 PM
Whooaaaaaa PEOPLE!! Maybe everyone should take a step back and realize that it is OKAY for someone to come here just for the people. I have met some really nice people here but if this is how you guys treat someone with an opinion different than yours..shame on you.
I will be the first to say that Creed is a great band, but honestly I don't come here for the band as much as to hear and interact with the people.
And isn't differing views what makes this country great?? So if this means nobody likes me hey so be it.
You GO LECHIUM!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-18-2003, 07:36 PM
I don't think you were here the last time he was here:confused: If you were here than you would know;)

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Goddess, please don't think we are all hateful towards anyone with differing opinions. If you haven't already done so, go check out his previous posts (do a search for his posts) and you'll see we're not just talking out of our asses. He comes across to us in a very arrogant and condescending way. I'll admit to you that these days 75% of the posts are non-Creed related and we like to keep each other company, but he is a much different story.

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Whooaaaaaa PEOPLE!! Maybe everyone should take a step back and realize that it is OKAY for someone to come here just for the people. &nbsp;I have met some really nice people here but if this is how you guys treat someone with an opinion different than yours..shame on you. &nbsp;
&nbsp;I will be the first to say that Creed is a great band, but honestly I don't come here for the band as much as to hear and interact with the people.
&nbsp;And isn't differing views what makes this country great?? So if this means nobody likes me hey so be it.
&nbsp; You GO LECHIUM!!!

Wow, 2 people on this board not neccisarily saying awful things about Lech, "you".. "me".. Wow...:eek: I been there done it, but you prolly aren't gonna get very far, Most folks here don't care for him... GGG23 here... shakes goddess_bb's hand.... HI, Lech, how's it hanging???:P

Bridge of Clay
04-18-2003, 10:53 PM
respect and you shall be respected - thatīs the rule. you get what you give.

so donīt feel sorry for leech. he plays this sick game on the board...

if he change for good, then :peace:

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Damn straight Marcos.

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Here we go again, and again, and again... THE LECH SONG!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!!:dancing: :dancing: I could make a fortune!!!!!:) No second chances for you Lech....:P You know, I'm not even gonna waste my breath....Cuz you know??? Been der done it....maybe not quite as drastic....OOps, I wasted a breath...:P :dancing: :dancing:

SMART ASS SUZIE!!!!!:P

What did I miss his second time around? Did he not say he wouldn't post on the band section??? Can't you people let the past stay in the past??

Oops, wasted 2 more breaths for LECH!!!!:rolleyes:

Dogstar
04-18-2003, 11:06 PM
Ok, peeps, I'm sticking my nose in here against my better judgment. Can we not fight about the guy? Everybody's got their (valid) opinions of him and we simply aren't all going to agree. Thank you in advance :D.

JenRN
04-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Ok, peeps, I'm sticking my nose in here against my better judgment. Can we not fight about the guy? Everybody's got their (valid) opinions of him and we simply aren't all going to agree. Thank you in advance :D.
I totally agree Dogstar! Let's not give him the attention he comes here to get!:rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I totally agree Dogstar! &nbsp;Let's not give him the attention he comes here to get!:rolleyes:

I don't think that's it JenRN, I think he wants what the rest of us want... What? No second chances for anyone on this board???:confused: Isn't that what Scott Stapp would want? And aren't we all looking for some kind of attention of some sorts??:confused:

JenRN
04-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Second chances sure..... but I have a very hard time believing he is here to be sincere:rolleyes: He has personally attacked certain people on here, you can be a dick to me once but twice NAHHHH!!!!!!! Hey, the guy has issues, but who doesn't? It is all in the way it is said, I just choose to not really give a crap about him, that's all. I just find it very odd and ironic he comes here to a fan board of a band he dislikes. He comes here when he gets "bored" to get a rise out of people, he just is not going to get a rise out of me this time.:rolleyes:

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Didn't his mother ever teach him that you get more flies with honey than with vinegar? I'm done.

Bridge of Clay
04-18-2003, 11:25 PM
sorry to sound mean, harsh, non-Christian, whatever...

but didnīt he have his 2nd chance??? And 3rd, and 4th ???

remember when he made that thread " I wonīt be bitter anymore" ???

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Ok, so what's he"Lech" done, or said, "THIS" Time around, on this Creedfeed board, to make people upset? Or is all this talk and or judgement, and, or judgeing, or whatever you call it from his last 2-3-4 times around on this board???:confused: Just curious..:rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>sorry to sound mean, harsh, non-Christian, whatever...

but didnīt he have his 2nd chance??? And 3rd, and 4th ???

remember when he made that thread " I wonīt be bitter anymore" ??? </b>

Is that thread from last time? Or this time Marcos?:confused:

JenRN
04-18-2003, 11:40 PM
Who cares:dunno: I just think people don't really care either way! He burned out his chances with a lot of us already, maybe he will succeed in getting a rise out of some of the new comers? Does it really matter, do you really think he cares what we think? I doubt it!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
04-18-2003, 11:41 PM
Once bitten, twice shy.

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:44 PM
You know, obviously there is something that keeps drawing Lech back to this Creedfeed board, soo, I think that he is supposed to be here, for some reason... I know that I was drawn here, after my son commited suicide, I was severely depressed, and posting on this board, and making friends, has lifted my depression greatly.... "My 2 cents worth":rolleyes: :rolleyes: Let it Be people, I feel it will get better for him....:embarass: :eek:

There goes GGG23 Blowing smoke out her ASS Again!!!:P :) ;)

GoodGodGirl23
04-18-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Once bitten, twice shy.

Oh Gawd, I loved that song Teri!!;) :) :dancing: :dancing:

hayley
04-18-2003, 11:47 PM
it's okay...hugs! :hugs:

Lechium
04-19-2003, 03:36 AM
<b>You know, obviously there is something that keeps drawing Lech back to this Creedfeed board, soo, I think that he is supposed to be here, for some reason... I know that I was drawn here, after my son commited suicide, I was severely &nbsp;depressed, and posting on this board, and making friends, has lifted my depression greatly.... "My 2 cents worth":rolleyes: :rolleyes: &nbsp;Let it Be people, I feel it will get better for him....:embarass: :eek: &nbsp;

There goes GGG23 Blowing smoke out her ASS Again!!!:P :) ;) </b>

I keep on returnign here cuz it's a good board. If I just wanted to stir shit up I'd go to Limp Bizkit or some die-hard Christian board.

2JEnRN: I'm not here for attention. You guy just love discussing me a lot for some reason... I really get more attention than I bargain for lol

hayley
04-19-2003, 04:11 AM
it's because we love you lechium :D

Lechium
04-19-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Didn't his mother ever teach him that you get more flies with honey than with vinegar? I'm done.

My mom tought me that if you're being too nice to people they'll eventually walk all over you. Especially girls.

hayley
04-19-2003, 04:29 AM
:eek:

Flip
04-19-2003, 04:47 AM
This is wjhat the suys wanting us to do Fight about him.... If your here just to wind us up the well done you have But Learn one thing Ube nice too us and well be nice to you...But Wind us up and Well wind-U up So again Lets make peace!? Offers hand

creedfan47a
04-19-2003, 07:02 AM
Gosh darn it, I'm away from the board for less than 2 days and look what happens!?!??!?! :eek: I can't leave you people alone for a second. ;) :P

Wish I could say it was nice to see you back Leech..... :rolleyes:

Dogstar
04-19-2003, 01:19 PM
My mom tought me that if you're being too nice to people they'll eventually walk all over you. Especially girls.

There's a difference between being a door mat and simply being courteous and respectful to people. My mother taught me to stand up for myself, but she also taught me that you have to earn others' respect. You have to give it to get it.
That's all that the folks here are saying, Lechium :).

Btw, walking all over people is not gender specific :D. There are plenty of males who are guilty of taking advantage of others.

JulieCitySlicker
04-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Ya no kiddin:rolleyes: Its not just girls that do the taking advantage and using...GUYS DO IT TO;)

Lechium
04-19-2003, 08:26 PM
Girls are way more vicious than guys are haha
Example -- if girl's is _aways_ there for her guy likely he'll appriciate it (yeha there are ones who'll use her). If guy is _always_ there for his girl she will walk all over him and not appriciate him cuz he's not acting manly and shit like that. Fact.

Dogstar
04-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Girls are way more vicious than guys are haha
Example -- if girl's is _aways_ there for her guy likely he'll appriciate it (yeha there are ones who'll use her). If guy is _always_ there for his girl she will walk all over him and not appriciate him cuz he's not acting manly and shit like that. Fact.

You can't stereotype like that. It just isn't the case...And what exactly do you mean by *always there* for the other? Are you talking emotionally, financially, physically, what? There are people in this world who aren't happy unless someone is walking all over them, but not everyone is like that. Every situation is different.

Sheila63
04-19-2003, 09:35 PM
<b>You know, obviously there is something that keeps drawing Lech back to this Creedfeed board, soo, I think that he is supposed to be here, for some reason... I know that I was drawn here, after my son commited suicide, I was severely &nbsp;depressed, and posting on this board, and making friends, has lifted my depression greatly.... "My 2 cents worth":rolleyes: :rolleyes: &nbsp;Let it Be people, I feel it will get better for him....:embarass: :eek: &nbsp;

There goes GGG23 Blowing smoke out her ASS Again!!!:P :) ;) </b>

So sorry to hear about your son, GGG23.:( I'm glad to know that all the great people here have helped you feel better.:)

GoodGodGirl23
04-19-2003, 10:08 PM
I keep on returnign here cuz it's a good board. If I just wanted to stir shit up I'd go to Limp Bizkit or some die-hard Christian board.

2JEnRN: I'm not here for attention. You guy just love discussing me a lot for some reason... I really get more attention than I bargain for lol

Yeah, itis a damm good board, and "Your'e Welcome" Lech... cuz I've always had your back each and every time you returned to this Creedfeed board...Don't put me in that catagory with the "Girls are more vicious than guys":(

Bridge of Clay
04-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Iīm gonna sing the Smurfs Theme song right now...

hayley
04-19-2003, 11:37 PM
how does that go

Bridge of Clay
04-19-2003, 11:44 PM
I know the melody, not the lyrics...

traa-lah-la-la-la-lahh lah-lah-lah

lol!

Lechium
04-20-2003, 12:53 AM
2GGG23: well can I be in my girl bashing mood hehe? Thing is I was ultra nice to my gf and she stopped carign about me and eventually dumbed so I'm but burned. One of my roomate's has similar problem (she's still with him but treats him pretty badly). And only girl-abbusing guy I know has recently gone though major change (after his gf cheated on him). So I look around and I see vicious girls =P

But dont take it personaly heh, just my some observations.

hayley
04-20-2003, 01:23 AM
Most of us do take it personaly on here, that's the way it is.

And it sure seems as if you are directing that at her

Lechium
04-20-2003, 02:54 AM
Teri told me about honey, so I told her what my mom told me. Than I shared some experinces I had. I'm not directing this at anyone, I'm just somewhat frustarted with girls in general that's it. GGG23 is last peron I would attack on this board anyhow.

hayley
04-20-2003, 04:29 AM
okay....well like i said, i hardly know you, i don't exactly have anyting against you, you just get on my nerves a lil but hey eveyrone does that now and then.

creedfan47a
04-20-2003, 07:28 AM
Okay, Leech, I've been treated pretty badly by some guys in the course of my life so far, but do you hear me bitching about it???? No. You may hear the occasional "boys suck ;) " remark from me, but that's it. My advice to you: GET OVER IT. Crying to us about it is not going to help you. We are not a relationship fix-it board. We are a Creed fan board. Get it??

TeriB19
04-20-2003, 08:33 AM
And it's not like any of US walked all over you for being nice to us. My comment to you about being nice wasn't directed at your love life. It was directed at your negativity towards us on the bb (who, by the way, walked all over you AFTER you spit on US). So I say again, you try being nice and not so argumentative and completely closed-minded on certain issues, and maybe you'll find we're NOT going to treat you as badly as your girlfriend did. Don't take your personal problems out on everyone here.

goddess_bb
04-20-2003, 12:40 PM
Okay, I just need to say that GGG23..you ROCK!!!
And I think that we all should have a community HUG!!!
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Lechium
04-20-2003, 01:22 PM
2Teri: Noone here walked all over me. Every now and than some of you might post a dumb remark, but that's about it. I really did nto expetc my comment about what my mom tought me to ignite such a debate. Lighten up people.

Dogstar
04-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Okay, I just need to say that GGG23..you ROCK!!! &nbsp;
&nbsp;And I think that we all should have a community HUG!!!
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

LOL, goddess. I'm all for a community hug :D.:hugs:

GoodGodGirl23
04-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
<b>Okay, Leech, I've been treated pretty badly by some guys in the course of my life so far, but do you hear me bitching about it???? &nbsp;No. &nbsp;You may hear the occasional "boys suck ;) " remark from me, but that's it. &nbsp;My advice to you: GET OVER IT. &nbsp;Crying to us about it is not going to help you. &nbsp;We are not a relationship fix-it board. &nbsp;We are a Creed</b> fan board. &nbsp; Get it??

Uuuuh, :rolleyes: I have to sumwhah disagree wiz dat remark, cuz I sumwhah resemble dat remark der:rolleyes: About this board not being a "Relationship fix-it board?" I believe in some ways it is, when it needs to be...;) Friends on here helped convince me to get rid of a really really abusive BF!! That after I did, I found out was a Child rapist.. molester.. and now is in jail awaiting sentencing for prision..;) :) :D

Sooo, keep on crying if you need too Lech....;)

GoodGodGirl23
04-20-2003, 03:31 PM
Okay, I just need to say that GGG23..you ROCK!!! &nbsp;
&nbsp;And I think that we all should have a community HUG!!!
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Thankyou for the compliment:embarass: :eek:

Lechium
04-20-2003, 04:51 PM
<b>Uuuuh, :rolleyes: I have to sumwhah disagree wiz dat remark, cuz I sumwhah resemble dat remark der:rolleyes: About this board not being a "Relationship fix-it board?" I believe in some ways it is, when it needs to be...;) &nbsp;Friends on here helped convince me to get rid of a really really abusive BF!! That after I did, I found out was a Child rapist.. molester.. and now is in jail awaiting sentencing for prision..;) :) :D &nbsp;

Sooo, keep on crying if you need too Lech....;) </b>

Oh man... sorry you had to go though that.
I cant stress the importance of dating before you get into a relationship. So much bullshit can be avoided if people didnt rush with gf/bf status...

P.S. I think, #1 thing in a relationhip is mutual respect not love. Love will come eventually, but if respect isn't there it's gonna be dumb and painful. Love is a derivative of a relationship, nothing more.

GoodGodGirl23
04-20-2003, 08:36 PM
:( Well, I knew the DumbAss from way back in "1989" Lech, he just kinna "Slithered" his slimmy way into my home in 2001 about the time of the Twin Towers.. I didn't find out about his Nasty incident till "4 months" after he was in my home:( then I couldn't get him out...He kept on threatening me...:( :embarass: :eek: till I finally had enough, then got the strength to call the police on him, to come get the PIG!!!!!:eek: The rest is History.. He's History...:eek: :eek:

Lechium
04-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Damn... pretty crazy but at least it's over.. better luck next time

GoodGodGirl23
04-20-2003, 08:43 PM
<b>Uuuuh, :rolleyes: I have to sumwhah disagree wiz dat remark, cuz I sumwhah resemble dat remark der:rolleyes: About this board not being a "Relationship fix-it board?" I believe in some ways it is, when it needs to be...;) &nbsp;Friends on here helped convince me to get rid of a really really abusive BF!! That after I did, I found out was a Child rapist.. molester.. and now is in jail awaiting sentencing for prision..;) :) :D &nbsp;

Sooo, keep on crying if you need too Lech....;) </b>

I need to retrack this, when he was in the house, I found out was, what he was... "Chimo":( :embarass: