Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
We Love the Iraqi Information Minister!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : We Love the Iraqi Information Minister!!!

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2003, 03:27 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Muhammed Saeed Al-Sahaf, the iraqi information minister, is definately the highlight of the war! Heīs hillarious! So hillarious people made a site for him! I was laughing out loud reading his quotes. The site, during the weekend, had an average of 4000 hits for second! :eek:

I think his master piece was when he said that the American Troops werenīt in Bagdah, when they already were!

"In an age of spin, al-Sahaf offers feeling and authenticity. His message is consistent -- unshakeable, in fact, no matter the evidence -- but he commands daily attention by his on-the-spot, invective-rich variations on the theme. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources. He is a Method actor in a production that will close in a couple of days. He stands superior to truth."
-- Jean-Pierre McGarrigle (who is this?)

Hereīs a few quotes from him!

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"The authority of the civil defense ... issued a warning to the civilian population not to pick up any of those pencils because they are booby traps," he said, adding that the British and American forces were "immoral mercenaries" and "war criminals" for such behavior.

"I am not talking about the American people and the British people," he said. "I am talking about those mercenaries. ... They have started throwing those pencils, but they are not pencils, they are booby traps to kill the children."

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."

"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."

Britain "is not worth an old shoe"

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any
place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are
trying to sell to the others an illusion."

"We will kill them all........most of them."

"They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!"

"We're giving them a real lesson today. Heavy doesn't accurately describe the level of casualties we have inflicted."

"NO", snapped Mr al-Sahaf, "We have retaken the airport. There are NO Americans there. I will take you there and show you. IN ONE HOUR!"

[On surrenders] "Those are not Iraqi soldiers at all. Where did they bring them from?"

"Blair...is accusing us of executing British soldiers. We want to tell him that we have not executed anybody. They are either killed in battle, most of them get killed because they are cowards anyway, the rest they just get captured

"They are superpower of villains. They are superpower of Al Capone."

"They think we are retarded - they are retarded."

(leaflet drops) "I think this is very laughable for a Superpower to be so cheap to drop inside Iraq such poor things and they are printed in Kuwait''

"the insane little dwarf Bush"

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2003, 03:41 PM
the site is slow today... I guess theyīre running out of bandwith due so many hits :(

JenRN
04-14-2003, 03:52 PM
What a jackass:rolleyes: He deserves the fate he soon will get! Talk about propoganda, he sounds like the king!:rolleyes:

Siana
04-14-2003, 04:35 PM
all this shows he's so helpless

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2003, 04:39 PM
What a bunghole:D

Siana
04-14-2003, 04:41 PM
lol

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2003, 04:48 PM
:P

Siana
04-14-2003, 04:53 PM
:D

marlsy
04-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
What a bunghole:D

i'm with julie on this one!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet you Sadam had his family hostage and made him say those things. you never know

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
i'm with julie on this one!!:lol: :lol: :lol:  
I bet you Sadam had his family hostage and made him say those things.  you never know Ya no kiddin:rolleyes: He is one pathetic loser:mad:

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2003, 09:28 PM
hey, donīt take him so seriously!!! The guy is a joke!
The site is made for Americans, mocking MSS! Just for fun!

Donīt get mad! :)

GoodGodGirl23
04-14-2003, 10:31 PM
Welll, If I had a dog with a face as ugaly as his, I would shave his ASS! And make him walk backwards... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

JenRN
04-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Welll, If I had a dog with a face as ugaly as his, I would shave his ASS! And make him walk backwards... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:
LOL yeah he sure has one UGLY muck!:eek:

JulieCitySlicker
04-15-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Welll, If I had a dog with a face as ugaly as his, I would shave his ASS! And make him walk backwards... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: LMAO:D

HigherGirl
04-15-2003, 04:33 PM
This guy is an assmunch!!!!!!:mad:

Siana
04-15-2003, 04:40 PM
and now he doesn't have the power he had b4..when Saddam was ruling iraq....they both are past.

creedfan47a
04-16-2003, 12:48 AM
Hee hee.... you're right Marcos, he's a laugh and a half!! :lol: What a doofus! :P

Said Eyes
04-16-2003, 01:01 AM
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1402

You guys oughtta get a kick out of this

Bridge of Clay
04-16-2003, 02:20 PM
funny guy!

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1392 this is funny too, although MSS didnīt say that kind of stuff

TeriB19
04-16-2003, 10:26 PM
LMAO Marcos, that was hysterical!!:lol::lol::lol::roll::roll:

Bridge of Clay
04-16-2003, 11:13 PM
:D

Said Eyes
04-17-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
although MSS didnīt say that kind of stuff

Its a parody site dude, of course he didn't say any of that.

creedfan47a
04-17-2003, 02:49 AM
My favourite is the Word document one on page 15.

"It looks like you're writing the truth. Would you like help?"

:lol: :lol:

Bridge of Clay
04-17-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Said Eyes
Its a parody site dude, of course he didn't say any of that.

I know. I said that coz someone might believe he actually did...

Bridge of Clay
04-18-2003, 12:55 PM
oh, my... :(

Apparently our dear friend MSS commited suicide the day the troops invaded Bagdah :(

Thatīs so sad... Iīd also like to protest against Mr. Bush: how come our dear friend MSS is not part of the cards you gave to the soldiers with most wanted Iraqi ??? :mad: ;) j/k

The site linked above made a special card for him: heīs the joker

creedfan47a
04-20-2003, 07:49 AM
The Iraqi information minister is dead??? :confused: How come I didn't hear about that??

TeriB19
04-20-2003, 08:20 AM
It was a suicide, but he's denying it.;)

creedfan47a
04-20-2003, 08:29 AM
:lol: :lol:

That reminds me of one of the other pictures. It was a pic of a headstone for him, and the quote was "I am not dead. Do not believe these American lies". :lol:

TeriB19
04-20-2003, 08:39 AM
LMAO!!:lol::lol::lol: That is so funny!!

creedfan47a
04-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Yeah. :lol: That site had 17 or something pages, but it was worth it for the few gems. :D :lol:

Bridge of Clay
04-20-2003, 09:08 PM
yay, Teri! you got the spirit!!! :)