Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alien Encounters [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alien Encounters

TeriB19
10-17-2002, 11:44 AM
Just curious. Does anyone believe there have been encounters here? Has anyone ever had any strange and unexplained things happen (not like ghosts) that could be labeled alien?

Siana
10-17-2002, 11:45 AM
i believe aliens visit us from time to time :)

TeriB19
10-17-2002, 11:47 AM
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has any first-hand knowledge of this or knows of anyone who has. I think anything is possible.

Siana
10-17-2002, 11:48 AM
same here

GoodGodGirl23
10-17-2002, 12:27 PM
:dancing: :dancing:

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 12:01 AM
if aliens are of higher intelligence, then why do they always visit the stupidest people....?

Dogstar
10-18-2002, 12:13 AM
ROFLLMFAO!!!!!:D

souldancer
10-18-2002, 12:20 AM
I haven't experienced anything myself - but am open minded. If my great-great-great granparents were here today, they would think a lot of our science/technology advances were pretty 'alien'.
Looking for some interesting posts to come........

hayley
10-18-2002, 01:54 AM
hmmm...i don't know if i believe in Aliens or not...:confused:

Dogstar
10-18-2002, 03:23 AM
I haven't experienced any sort of encounter, either, but I can't believe we are the only ones in this massive universe. I figure there have to be other beings out there somewhere.

Siana
10-18-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
if aliens are of higher intelligence, then why do they always visit the stupidest people....?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA:lol: you got a point here

Lady Valkyrie
10-18-2002, 11:55 AM
Keep searching Teri the Truth is out there. Beware of the Smoking Man, though. OOOOO-EEEE-OOOOO

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 12:01 PM
Anyone ever see strange things in the sky they couldn't explain? I've never seen the Aurora Borealis but hear it is beautiful. Do you think there are places that are more magnetic to alien visitations than others? The Arizona desert and a mountain top in Virginia are both supposed to be very busy with sightings. Any comments?

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 12:03 PM
if aliens are of higher intelligence, then why do they always visit the stupidest people....? You crack me up!!!:lol: :roll: :lol:

Bridge of Clay
10-18-2002, 12:06 PM
Huh... I donīt believe in aliens, in the common sense people believe in them!

But I know that God, just as He created Earth, he created other worlds, but, unfortunately, weīre the only planet Sin came in...

too bad for us... I think we canīt see them due to sin... but if they visit us, I have no idea...but if they do, we wonīt see them...

but whatīs to see here? violence, terrorism, fear, killing, destroying... If I was in a perfect place, I wouldnīt come to Earth

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 12:39 PM
I am sure there are beings out there somewhere. We can't be the only living breathing things in this entire universe. That would be a very selfish thing for us to think. I'm sure if we have the technology to build ships to take us into space, they probably do too. It's just hard to imagine.

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 12:53 PM
yea you have to be open-minded here. whats makes you think that life only exists on earth? anything is possible....

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 12:57 PM
I know, it's very egotistical to think we are the only ones in existence. But why haven't we truly come into contact with anyone or anything else out there?

Lady Valkyrie
10-18-2002, 01:39 PM
yea you have to be open-minded here. whats makes you think that life only exists on earth? anything is possible....

There it goes again with the "open mindedness" crap again. N30°14'?.7 W84° stated HIS OPINION... why does that make him close minded? And why do we have to be "open minded" in this issue anyway? I feel the same way N30°14'?.7 W84° feels. Am I "close minded"? NO that is my opinion! Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make them close minded at all... it is just a difference of opinion.

GoodGodGirl23
10-18-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
<b>There it goes again with the "open mindedness" crap again. N30°14'?.7 W84° stated HIS OPINION... why does that make him close minded? And why do we have to be "open minded" in this issue anyway? I feel the same way N30°14'?.7 W84° feels. Am I "close minded"? NO that is my opinion! Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make &nbsp;them close minded at all... it is just a difference of opinion. </b> :confused:

GoodGodGirl23
10-18-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Huh... I donīt believe in aliens, in the common sense people believe in them!

But I know that God, just as He created Earth, he created other worlds, but, unfortunately, weīre the only planet Sin came in...

too bad for us... I think we canīt see them due to sin... but if they visit us, I have no idea...but if they do, we wonīt see them...

but whatīs to see here? violence, terrorism, fear, killing, destroying... If I was in a perfect place, I wouldnīt come to Earth

Why are we the only planet sin came in?:confused: And how do you know that?:confused:

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
<b>There it goes again with the "open mindedness" crap again. N30°14'?.7 W84° stated HIS OPINION... why does that make him close minded? And why do we have to be "open minded" in this issue anyway? I feel the same way N30°14'?.7 W84° feels. Am I "close minded"? NO that is my opinion! Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make &nbsp;them close minded at all... it is just a difference of opinion. </b>

well to be honest i didnt make that comment toward anyone in particular i just said that to make a point. but yes you have a point too, its your opinion and you are entiled to it.

GoodGodGirl23
10-18-2002, 10:23 PM
well, alrighty then...:razz: :razz: :dork: :headbang: :thud:

Lady Valkyrie
10-18-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
well, alrighty then...:razz: :razz: :dork: :headbang: :thud:

for some odd reason that made me laugh :D

GoodGodGirl23
10-19-2002, 06:25 PM
:)

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 06:44 PM
you can call me Marcos!!!

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 07:03 PM
how can you be sure there are aliens? nothing is proved... there arenīr facts,only especulation...

I just posted what I believe. Nobody is obligated to agree or disagree with me...

GGG>>> I just believe that, according to what I studied til today...
When God gave Lucifer a choice, Lucifier yet decided to be rebel, despite he was the first angel. The situation came to a point that Lucifer couldnīt be allowed to stay in Heaven with the 1/3 of angels who rebeled too. So, again, God gives Lucifer a chance to choose where heīd go, [Lucifer accused God of being dictatorial], to prove his accusations. Lucifer, then, chose Earth, I canīt say for what reason, coz I donīt know...
So, sin is present here coz it was introduced for Lucifer, whoīs known as Satan today... and weīre suffering the consequences until today... Satan is proving he was wrong and God was right. The day will come when Jesus comes back to put an end to this suffering, the day where Heīll take us higher...

Again, just my beliefs

Weathered
10-20-2002, 10:42 AM
ahhhhhhhh my friend ...was outside at like 6 in the morning and he saw a little Oval shaped thing fly straight up...then over right over his head and then dissapeared...i believe in aliens...they rock ...steve we need an alien smiley :banghead: :hippy: :grr: :flasher: :dead: :thud: :moon: :help:

CollectiveSoul
10-20-2002, 08:43 PM
We don;t know the differnece between one earthling to another. WE jsut lnad on an open field. See those crops circles are mad e from wehn we exit we have different formations we follwing so we make swirlies and stuff and we go back in the shipand we see what we made. We leave before the sun comes up becasue our parents wan s home before it gets light out. srory if this confused you humans.

Weathered
10-20-2002, 08:47 PM
lol what

Aimee
10-20-2002, 10:19 PM
:rainbow:

souldancer
10-20-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
but whatīs to see here? violence, terrorism, fear, killing, destroying... If I was in a perfect place, I wouldnīt come to Earth Ah, but there is also loving, giving, tolerance, compassion, courage, joy and creativity on our planet!! Sometimes I get down and dissapointed too with the negativity, but when I look for the Good there are examples, and I believe we can each do our part in co-creating a loving, peaceful planet.

Bridge of Clay
10-21-2002, 01:23 PM
oh, yeah!!!!

youīre ABSOULUTELY RIGHT !!!!

Mulletman
10-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
:rainbow:

theres your damn alien smilie lol

hayley
10-24-2002, 03:01 AM
yeah that is such a cool smilie!!!!