Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Barbie vs Stapp [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Barbie vs Stapp

njcreedite
04-03-2003, 01:29 PM
:D There's a really funny thread over on Creedpit.
It's about the Stapp vs. Barbie....similarities..
Take a look at it. It's got some super pictures of Scott S. and it's also really funny.
Linda

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 01:36 PM
Linda, can you post a link to it? I'm not even sure if it'll work now that you have to be a registered member over there. But I'd like to see it!

njcreedite
04-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Hi Teri!!!
:embarass: I'd love to post a link only I have no clue how
to do that :confused: :embarass:
Anyone else know???
You can still pop in to look at it . It's free
Creedpit@www.ezboard (http://www.ezboard)
It's easy to register.
Sorry I'm not more help, but believe me, it'll be worth it.
This is one of the best threads I've ever seen...:D
Linda

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Here's the link but I don't know if it will work if you're not a registered member. I registered there awhile ago but just lurk!

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...cID=28250.topic (http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm1.showMessage?topicID=28250.topic)

JenRN
04-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Could not view it:crying:

marlsy
04-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Yeah I saw that thread over there, it is pretty funny!!! Teri I just lurk there too!!!!

JenRN
04-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Yeah I saw that thread over there, it is pretty funny!!!  Teri I just lurk there too!!!!
you two better be "just lurking' over there, we don't want any traders or anything!;) You are both too nice to be regulars on there!

jango
04-03-2003, 06:22 PM
I've got 25 on Barbie.

marlsy
04-03-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>you two better be "just lurking' over there, we don't want any traders or anything!;) You are both too nice to be regulars on there! </b>

LOL jen, that board just has tons of people on it so there is always something interesting to read. Also they have a daily thread of JUST Scott pics!!!!!!!! wooo hooo!! Sometimes I wish we could do that!! I think i've only posted there once, this place is my home!!!!;)

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Nope. Never posted, always a lurker.:lurking:

JenRN
04-03-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Nope. Never posted, always a lurker.:lurking:
Hey never noticed that smilie!;) Yeah I don't want to share you Teri!:D

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 09:32 PM
I'm all yours, Jen!:wub::D

hayley
04-04-2003, 02:58 AM
it's taking to long....not working...:(

creedgirl111
04-04-2003, 08:11 AM
Also they have a daily thread of JUST Scott pics!!!!!!!!

And they have a daily thread on JUST Mark pics, and, every once in awhile, a daily thread of JUST Flip pics. But I love the Stappers threads the most! ;) :thud:

I can't believe I missed that Barbie thread on Creed Pit! It was so farkin funny! :P If I hadn't of seen this thread, I would have never bothered to look through it.

Just wondering why y'all only lurk there. :dunno: I post on both Creed Pit and here. Y'all prolly think we're crazy over there. LOL!

njcreedite
04-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Creedpit is a fun place to check out, but I wouldn't want to stay there. They get a bit rough over there at times. This is a kinder gentler site. Still its always fun to check out what's going on at the pit.
I posted this thread at another bb, and someone found the Barbie thread insulting. I can't imagine why? Did you guys find anything derogatory about it????:confused:
I just thought it was cute. I mean, if I were sitting here at the computer with Scott looking over my shoulder, I still would have liked that site. I think he would get a kick out of it too. I'll have to ask him next time he's looking over my shoulder.:lol:
Linda

TeriB19
04-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Linda, if he's there looking over your shoulder next weekend, please invite him along to lunch!!

I don't post at Creedpit because I really don't want to get into another bb that I need to check in on everyday. I have made some great friends on different sites, but I don't get that feeling on Creedpit, like I would fit in as well as I do elsewhere. Besides, Creedfeed is my home. I'll go to the Pit two or three times a month but that's about it. And since they've made it so that you have to register, yesterday was my first visit there in months. This is a much friendlier place to hang.:)

creedgirl111
04-04-2003, 04:42 PM
:confused: I didn't find the Barbie thread insulting at all. I thought it was funny! I think Scott would definately get a kick out of that thread. :P

njcreedite
04-04-2003, 09:23 PM
:crying: Sorry Teri! Scott says he's booked next weekend and can't come to lunch....maybe next time. :dancing:
I'm looking forward to it even without Scott. After all....
It's getting a little tiresome with him reading over my shoulder all day. :stapp: I've tried to suggest other activities, but at the moment he seems happy just reading these posts with me.
:confused: I'll keep trying.
Linda

njcreedite
04-04-2003, 09:30 PM
http://quizilla.com/users/tcgkikid/quizzes...e%20internet%3F (http://quizilla.com/users/tcgkikid/quizzes/Do%20you%20scare%20other%20music%20fans%20on%20the%20internet%3F)

Go to this site....Sorry I don't know how to make it so you just have to click on it....
It's a really funny quiz on what type of fan you are...
Really funny!
I'm a "Fanatic" about Creed of course..
I JUST CHECKED IT AND IT WORKED!!!!:D :D :D
Don't ask me how, but you CAN just click on it.
Cool :dancing: :dancing:
Linda

creedgirl111
04-05-2003, 02:46 PM
WTF? I tried the link and it said there was something wrong and it couldn't find it. Hmmmm....

NM. I just typed it in instead of clicking the link. It says I'm a fanatic... of course. :lol: