Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Tomorrow I am heading back to Arkansas for a visit! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow I am heading back to Arkansas for a visit!

hotforscott
04-02-2003, 10:02 PM
Tomorrow is my visit with my Mom and family for my birthday. Daniel has a drill this weekend so I am gonna stay with my Mom in Texarkana while he heads back to Arkansas for a drill. I haven't gotten my birthday gift yet, but I will be sure to let you know what it is. I know when my brother went off to school, he took the computer with him so I probably won't make it back on the internet until Monday when we return. Unless she has a new computer, but I just wanted to let you guys know where I was and that I would be gone. I will let you know as soon as I know what my gift is. Have a good week and weekend. Next time I talk to you, I will be an entire year older, LOL. Even though I will be absent, I still expect the traditional birthday thread in honor of my special day. ;)

creedfan47a
04-02-2003, 10:03 PM
So you're not going to be on a cruise this time? ;)

JenRN
04-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Carrie, have a GREAT time!;) Do everything you want on your birthday (that is feasable) We will be anxiously awaiting the news of the gift!:bounce:

PaulMcCoygirl
I hope you have a safe trip!! :)

JulieCitySlicker
I hope you have a safe trip and a great time in Arkansas Carrie:dancing: :dancing:

hotforscott
04-02-2003, 10:08 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah, no cruise, damn it.

Wouldn't a Creed Cruise make an awesome unique gift, LOL.

I will settle for the blow up doll, as long as it has a repair kit for all the action it will see at CreedFest.

I will let you know all the details.

JulieCitySlicker
04-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks guys. Yeah, no cruise, damn it.  

Wouldn't a Creed Cruise make an awesome unique gift, LOL.

I will settle for the blow up doll, as long as it has a repair kit for all the action it will see at CreedFest.  

I will let you know all the details. I think I feel the same about cruises that I do about flying:eek: :eek: :eek:

TeriB19
04-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Carrie, have a safe trip. Don is drilling this weekend too. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel!! Let us know what your present is when you are able. I think we're all as excited about it as you are!!

Dogstar
04-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Carrie, have a safe trip and a great time. We'll catch you on the flip side...:D.

hotforscott
04-03-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys, we are leaving at noon today. I will let you know as soon as I know something. Tell your husband good luck as well. See ya next week.

Sheila63
04-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Have a safe trip, a great weekend and visit with your family, Carrie. Can't wait to hear about your gift.;)

I hope your husband has a safe trip too, Teri.:)

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks Sheila. He'll be home at night, he commutes to the base for his weekends.