Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Chinese Beliefs [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Beliefs

CollectiveSoul
10-16-2002, 07:28 PM
I think the Chinese beliefs is the most amazing religious history yet. i love the Ying and Yang and the COnfucias thing and all that stuff. th religions are amzing. im a christian but i still lvoe those religions. they taste like chicken

creedfaner
10-16-2002, 09:46 PM
who is Jon?

Lady Valkyrie
10-16-2002, 10:16 PM
I myself am a Christian too and I have taken nuggets of knowledge from many different religions and philosophies and incorporated them into my own religion of choice. Chanting the chakras is one thing that I do often. Deep meditation and relaxations is something I do daily. And of course the Kama Sutra... lol :D I believe that as long as these things do not take away from all that I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior then they are ok to observe. It's like with the different denominations within Christianity. I refuse to be officially joined to any one denomination. However I will visit many different churches of many different denominations. I take the meat of the truth and throw away the other stuff that doesn't line up with the Holy Bible.

Lady Valkyrie
10-16-2002, 10:19 PM
Bythe way one day when I was like in a manic... I am bi-polar... I designed a tattoo of this ying yang symbol that had hearts instead of the normal dots in it. I had someone transfer it to my skin and they tattooed it on me. I've never regretted getting that tattoo.

Siana
10-17-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
I think the Chinese beliefs is the most amazing religious history yet. i love the Ying and Yang and the COnfucias thing and all that stuff. th religions are amzing. im a christian but i still lvoe those religions. they taste like chicken

well,any culture is interesting to me,including the Chinese one.But I prefer the Roman beliefs,all the stuff connected with Ancient Egypt,Greece and Rome in fact :)