Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I need a little prayer too [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I need a little prayer too

JenRN
03-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Yikes!!!! My dad just called me to tell me that my great uncle( my grandpa's brother) 85 years old is missing!!!! He drove to Florida for the winter and was on his way back from there back to PA. He was in Tennessee to pick up his sister and said he was 2 hours from her and that wasy Saturday, they have not heard from him since!:eek: He said he would be right over and now they have a search out for him:crying: Scares the crap out of me as to what could happen to him. He is 85, in my eyes too old to drive that far, but he is stubborn as an ox! Please say a little prayer we find him, and find him safe! I have a terrible feeling something terrible happened to him:(

whitebird
03-31-2003, 05:41 PM
Dear JenRN-

I'm so sorry that you had to receive such an upsetting message about your Uncle. Hold tight, often times they are found safe. They just get lost, and won't admit it to anyone. Something like this happened to someone my sister knew. This little old man walked away from the hospital in California, and they later found him safe in Arizona.

Keep the faith, and I'll say a prayer.

Siana
03-31-2003, 05:42 PM
my prayers are with you Jen!i hope everything will be fine soon

TeriB19
03-31-2003, 05:59 PM
Saying a prayer for you now Jen and keeping my fingers crossed as well. Please keep us posted.

JenRN
03-31-2003, 06:02 PM
Thanks guys, I am really worried about him:(

Sheila63
03-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Oh, Jen. You've had a tough day. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll definitely say a prayer for him to be found safe and sound. You and the rest of your family are in my prayers as well.

JenRN
03-31-2003, 06:30 PM
Thanks Sheila, you guys are great! I am worried about him, because he has made this trip for the last 20 years and he knows it like the back of his hand, for him to be lost is unlikely. I hope it is that, maybe his age caught up to him, I hope and pray that is it. He is a quiet little old man someone would find it easy to take advantage of him:(

Dogstar
03-31-2003, 07:09 PM
Jen, consider it done. I do hope everything turns out OK and that he is found safe and sound!

JulieCitySlicker
04-02-2003, 12:49 AM
OMG Jen:( My prayers go out to you and your family! I hope that he comes up soon and that he is ok:( That must be the worst feeling! :crying:

JenRN
04-02-2003, 08:43 AM
I got a call from my dad again early this AM and THEY FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!! They found him in a hospital in Kentucky!!!! My uncle who is a cop put him on a missing persons list and listed his medical history and they located him in a hosptial in Kentucky!!!!! I was so happy to hear that!!!:D :D He was driving around and got lost, and ended up in an accident in Kentucky, north of where he was supposed to be. Poor little fellow, I am sure he was scared to death:( He is kind of a loner, he never has been married and no kids so he really has no one but my grandpa's family his nephews etc.. When I was taking care of my grandfather this past summer, he would come down to see him and just sit at his bed and cry, becasue my grandpa was the youngest and most healthy "so we thought"!! I used to fix him iced teas and sandwhiches, so he took a liking to me and my father said that he may have tried to come to Virginia to see me! God I would of felt so bad if he got lost on account of coming here!:crying: :crying: Anyways he is safe and found and all I have to say isThank you for all your thoughts and prayers!!!!! I believe in the power or prayer and I feel this had a lot to do with his safe finding!:angel: :angel:

whitebird
04-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Ok, now I'm crying again. At least these are wonderful happy tears. I'm so happy for you that you got this great news. Thanks for letting us know.

JenRN
04-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by whitebird
Ok, now I'm crying again.  At least these are wonderful happy tears.  I'm so happy for you that you got this great news.  Thanks for letting us know. Thanks! You are such a nice sincere person, I am so glad you are here!:angel:

whitebird
04-02-2003, 10:17 AM
Thank you.

Dogstar
04-02-2003, 10:55 AM
Jen, THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! Oh, I'm so happy to hear that! I love good news!!!!

TeriB19
04-02-2003, 12:26 PM
Jen I'm so glad to hear that good news!! Thank God he's ok. Was he injured badly in the accident?

Sheila63
04-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Thank God! That's fantastic news, Jen!!:dancing: I'm so glad your family was able to locate him in the hospital. I hope his injuries aren't serious and he'll be home real soon.

Bridge of Clay
04-02-2003, 01:12 PM
:cheers: :D

JulieCitySlicker
04-02-2003, 01:45 PM
I am so very glad to hear that he is found Jen and that he is safe now! That is great news:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

JenRN
04-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys!;) I am not sure of the injuries, I don't believe they are too serious. I thank god he did not meet up with foul play, he is such a sweetie. I wish I could go see him and make him a glass of his favorite tea, Jen style!

Your prayers and thoughts are greatly appreciated! :D

marlsy
04-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Jen, I just saw this thread!!!!! I'm sorry i wasn't here for ya when he was missing!! I'm sooooooooo happy they found him!!!
I'm so happy for you and your family!!!!!:P

JenRN
04-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Thanks Marlsy!;)

Lady Valkyrie
04-06-2003, 11:59 PM
Oh dear I am so glad he's ok!

My fiance is a trucker who transports for all the Army bases on the east coast. He sees so many accidents out on the road. Recently he seen one where in just happened on the other side of the highway and there were bodies out on the ground. He called 911 immediately. He often does that... calling 911 for the accidents that he sees.

I'm just glad your uncle is ok