Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Wow/Collin vs. Scott [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Wow/Collin vs. Scott

shane
03-30-2003, 08:40 PM
In Collin's new movie phonebooth, I did not realize how much he resembles Stapp.

TeriB19
03-30-2003, 09:13 PM
Shane, I thought the same exact thing when I saw the previews. I remember another thread here where the comparison was made but I never gave it much thought. But after seeing the previews, I can definitely see it now!!

Agent D
03-30-2003, 10:17 PM
Do you guys really think Collin Farrel looks like Scott Stapp? Eh...I don't see the resemblance. Sorry. :confused:

JenRN
03-30-2003, 10:32 PM
I used to think he did not, but some of the photos I have seen of him he really does at times look like Scott!

hotforscott
03-30-2003, 10:32 PM
There was a thread about this before and I did not agree that he looked like him at all. Since then, each time I see Colin I look for the resemblance and in the Phonebooth preview I saw a few things in him that could make it seem that way, but I don't think there is that much of a resemblance.

creedgirl111
03-31-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Agent D
Do you guys really think Collin Farrel looks like Scott Stapp? Eh...I don't see the resemblance. Sorry. :confused:

I don't see any resemblance either. :confused:

~*~*~Amanda~*~*~

hayley
04-01-2003, 02:51 AM
anyone have a pic? i dont even know who he is

crest tattoo
04-01-2003, 12:50 PM
I think he resembles him in the eyes. But Scott has much higher values than Collin, so I hope they are never associated with one another. Collin, it's not that he just believes, but he freely announces how he believes in casual sex for his own gratification and is known to drink daily, beginning with breakfast. I really liked him until I read an article or three about him. He is currently about to have a child in 6 months with an unknown model. Just what we need. I doubt his child will be a look-alike Jagger.

Go to imdb.com and type in his name, a list of his movies will come up, and then you can look at those or look at his personal photos.

creedlvr
04-02-2003, 02:55 PM
He (Colin) was on David Letterman last night. He was actually pretty funny ... but you're right ... he does talk about drinking a lot. Also, he seemed a bit "wired."

I think he *sometimes* looks like Scott. I think it's only when he makes certain facial expressions and I also think it's something with the eyebrows. It's not like they look exactly alike ... it's just at certain times there's somewhat of a resemblence.

JenRN
04-02-2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah Collin seems like a player for sure! He is cute though, I do see some similar features in him, the eyes, coloring etc.. but Stapp he is the total picture!:wub:

Kim V.
04-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>He (Colin) was on David Letterman last night. &nbsp;He was actually pretty funny ... but you're right ... he does talk about drinking a lot. &nbsp;Also, he seemed a bit "wired."

I think he *sometimes* looks like Scott. &nbsp;I think it's only when he makes certain facial expressions and I also think it's something with the eyebrows. &nbsp;It's not like they look exactly alike ... it's just at certain times there's somewhat of a resemblence. </b>

My thoughts exactly, pertaining to your second paragraph! I think it's certain facial expressions, and something with the eyebrows, and it's only a slight resemblance. Scott's eyes are more soulful and expressive, and like Jen said, he's the total (yummy) picture!!;)

creedlvr
04-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
...Scott's eyes are more soulful and expressive, and like Jen said, he's the total (yummy) picture!!;)

absolutely agreed! :P

hayley
04-03-2003, 03:00 AM
who would say no?

(ok boys don't reply) :lol:

Tia67
04-11-2003, 02:54 AM
I saw the movie Phone Booth this wk-end. Great movie. Colin is an amazing actor. No big special-effects just good ole acting for a change. I am a movie-buff. I was the one who started the other thread about Colin and Scott looking alike. In this movie Colin REALLY looks like Scott. You know that is what first got my attention about Colin is that he looked like Scott. I have to agree with Crest tattoo I really hate that Colin has such low values. I hate it, because the guy is a brillant actor. And HOT to say the least. But, my beliefs go against what all he claims to believe in. Not to judge, just stating my opinion. But, at the same time I do respect the guy as actor. MAYBE, having a baby will open his eyes to be a good influence.

JenRN
04-11-2003, 08:58 AM
I agree with you Tia67..... I know he is young and the Hollywood bug has bitten him, he is eating up all the attention right now I am sure, it is stroking his already BIG ego:rolleyes: When my friend made it to Hollywood and made it in movies he stayed nice and always remembered where he came from, I respect him for that!:D

marlsy
04-11-2003, 09:55 AM
I don't see that he resembles Scott at all!!! But his accent is to die for!!!!!!! He is a cutie too, but Scott blows him away!!!

crest tattoo
04-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Guess what Tia67? I don't think he will be settling down anytime soon. I just read IN Touch Magazine (great magazine) and he was all over this dancer he caught eye contact with. Last week it was another girl. They even commented that he hasn't slowed down yet. But he is a good actor. And cute!! He was awesome in Minority Report as well and Hart's War and the Recruit. The Recruit was actually pretty good. But I agree Jen, Scott is the total package.:wow:WOW!!!

Sheila63
04-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
....But I agree Jen, Scott is the total package.:wow:WOW!!!

I feel the same way, I even said the same thing to my friend the other day who went to their NYE concert with me.

Scott is definitely the total package!!:wow:

JenRN
04-13-2003, 04:52 PM
I would like to unwrap that total package!!!!:pant: :pant:

Sheila63
04-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I'm with you there, Jen!! That makes two of us.:pant:

crest tattoo
04-13-2003, 09:33 PM
That doesn't help Jen when you are going through major withdrawals!!

Rain
04-13-2003, 10:11 PM
I think that they look alike just a little, but Scott looks better than Colin! :)

Rain

TeriB19
04-13-2003, 10:25 PM
You are right, Rain.
And by the way, welcome to Creedfeed!!!!
Hope you like us, we're crazy:nutty::newbie:.

Dogstar
04-13-2003, 10:33 PM
I see it in their eyes, but that's about it. And Scott wins :D...Welcome, Rain, hope you have a good time here. It's the best Creed bb around!

Tia67
04-14-2003, 12:36 AM
Crest tattoo, I believe your right about Colin. No, as a matter of fact I KNOW your right. Oh well, like I said before, now I just respect him as an actor and that's it. And he's still good to look at on screen;) AND YES, Scott is the total package, HOT with high morals, loves his son and so much passion. So, I must confess when I heard about the Chicago show I was alittle on the disappointed side. And it's not my place to judge him by all means because I am surely not without failure in my life, was just disappointed that's all. I think maybe more because of Jagger, because being a parent myself, I know how important it is for us to be good examples and the BEST way we can do that is by our actions.