Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Road Trip [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-28-2003, 07:37 AM
As some of you know I like to take road trips. Today my wife and I are flying to Chicago and driving to Wisconsin to see Bon Jovi. I am wearing my Creed garb to Chicago. Do you think I'm safe? LOL. I'll be in the front wearing my Creed clothes for Jon and the boys to see. Keep us in your prayers that it's a safe trip and that I don't have kick someones butt over Creed this weekend. cya-soon

Siana
03-28-2003, 08:59 AM
that's cool!take care and come back here soon

marlsy
03-28-2003, 09:46 AM
Sounds like a blast!!! You guys have fun!!! Give anyone hell if they bother you for liking Creed! Take care and be careful!!

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Have fun and peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing: :bounce: :band: :party: :balloons:

Dogstar
03-28-2003, 10:37 AM
Mr. TN, you have a great trip and stay safe and don't take any crap about your Creed gear!

HigherGirl
03-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Yes CreedFreak..your "safe" wearing your Creed shirt
around Chicago :P Have a blast seeing BJ...Saw them
earlier this March and they put on a spectacular show..
You WILL have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

JenRN
03-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Have Fun!!!! Nice to see you on here, you have not posted in awhile!:(

You are going in the pit I assume? I don't think you have much to worry about at a Bon Jovi concert!:lol: Now if it was Disturbed or Limp Bizcut then I would fear a serious brawl but probably not Bon Jovi! Good Luck and have fun! :dancing:

hotforscott
03-28-2003, 11:48 AM
Have fun, Mr. TN. I hope it rocks like your last BJ concert. Send us some more pics if you are able to get any. ROCK ON!

Sheila63
03-28-2003, 12:54 PM
You have an awesome time, Mr. TN and enjoy yourself!! Have a safe trip, it sounds like a great weekend!!:banana: :banana: :band:

TeriB19
03-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Tracey and Jess, have a wonderful time, stay safe and ROCK ON!!

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-30-2003, 11:54 PM
We made it back safe, it seems that Chicago has forgiven Creed . Alot of people told me they love Creed and that Creed is their favorite band. It was an awesome weekend Bon Jovi put on a great show for two and half hours. I represented Creed well. If you get a chance , Creed is off this year bon jovi is worth seeing.

Dogstar
03-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Hey, Mr. TN, welcome back! Glad you had such a good time! That's good to hear about the Chicago Creed fans :), too.

JenRN
03-31-2003, 09:37 AM
Glad to hear you had a great time! I have been a fan of Bon Jovi since the early 80's. I tend to like their older music better though! I am glad to hear it was a friendly crowd, I was sure you would not have a problem!:D

Sheila63
03-31-2003, 06:47 PM
So glad to hear you had a good time Mr. TN. I've like Bon Jovi since the "Slippery When Wet" days myself. My two favorite songs of their's are Living On A Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive.

Great news about the Chicago Creed fans too.