Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
TACOMA & PORTLAND SHOWS....Pls read [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : TACOMA & PORTLAND SHOWS....Pls read

CreedSpirit
10-15-2002, 10:38 PM
This is from Higher One on CreedPit...

hi all -

i just got off the phone with MoLove... she just got word - there will be NO SHOWS in Tacoma or Portland.

sorry to all who were planning to attend these concerts.

here's hoping stapp is well soon.

note: she gave no specifics on why or anything, but i'm assuming stapp isn't healthy enough yet to perform tomorrow.

she said it hasn't gone to the press yet but to spread the word to those who might be going.

=============================================

I thought I would post this, it is not confirmed yet or hasn't been made public but wanted to give you all a head's up. :(

Dogstar
10-16-2002, 03:59 PM
From the Seatte Post-Intelligencer 10/16

Rock band Creed has again nixed its date with Tacoma.

Wednesday night's concert at the Tacoma Dome was canceled because of lead singer Scott Stapp's continuing acute laryngitis resulting from the swelling of his vocal chords.

Creed's previous concert May 12 at the Tacoma Dome was canceled after Stapp was injured in a car accident last spring in Florida.

Earlier this week, Creed postponed nine dates at the beginning of its fall tour, but Stapp said the group's Tacoma show would go on as planned. Creed also scuttled its Oct. 17 in Portland, but there's no word yet on whether other dates on the tour will be affected.

Tickets will be refunded at place of purchase. For tickets ordered by phone or online, call Ticketmaster at 206-628-0888 in Seattle or 253-627-8497 in Tacoma.