Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Heh!!Heh!! Best songs to BLAST at your Neighbors, when they are blasting thier CRAP!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Heh!!Heh!! Best songs to BLAST at your Neighbors, when they are blasting thier CRAP!!

creedchick02
03-27-2003, 03:44 PM
~~~~~~LOL~~~~~Got to STUPIFY, Did Down with the sickness just for good measure:cool: Worked like a charm~~~~

*OHHH Hear that* NO well i can't either~~~~~HAHA, sorry for ranting but people should have respect for the people living around them:rolleyes:

Was gonna do CREED but they may have liked it so i went with DISTURBED:eek: :eek: :D ;)

:angel: :angel: :dancing:

Dogstar
03-27-2003, 03:48 PM
LOL, Creedchick. I have to say my neighbors are pretty respectful when it comes to music. I do on occasion her nasty disco every now and then from a few doors down, LOL...I try not to blast my music too much, but if I had to, I'd probably blast some nice, dark Jerry Cantrell at them...Maybe Psychotic Break, Hellbound (kick-ass riffs) or Bargain Basement Howard Hughes...hehehe.

JenRN
03-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Set if Off- by Audioslave would be another good one!!! Yeah the disturbed one should work!;)

creedchick02
03-27-2003, 03:53 PM
:( Wish i did'nt have to Dogstar, but unfortunatly i do When they turn it down so do i:rolleyes:

Dogstar
03-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Yeah, sometimes people are just inconsiderate! Drives me nuts. Especially if you live in an apartment complex. People don't even think. I have wireless head phones that I use for my TV at night because I stay up late and I don't want to wake up my neighbors. Noise carries a lot farther at night. And after 10 or so, I use the portable CD player for my music.

HigherGirl
03-27-2003, 04:34 PM
where I live, The houses are SO close together...
The idiot that USE to live next door to me use to play and try
to sing lots of Metallica....and HE SUCKED..couldn't
drum, couln't sing, He always sounded constipated so what
I would do is blast my Meatallica Master Of Puppets CD to
let him know what he's SUPPOSE to sound like..He got
the message...
I also heard him outside one day during one of his drunken
kegger parties say that Creed sucked..so I blasted Creed alot
and I played it LOUD!!!!!:P ;) :D

HigherGirl
03-27-2003, 04:35 PM
oops..."Metallica"..not Meatallica..too much coffee!!

marlsy
03-27-2003, 04:40 PM
my neighbors are fuddy dudds or I guess just good neighbors, I hope we don't bug them with our music though!! We tend to listen to it LOUD , but not at night usually, if so, not late, plus I have a 13 yr old that also likes to blast her music!! Our family lovesssss their music, I just hope our neighbors don't hate us. I love to crank it up when I clean, and it's nice and hard rock!!! My neighbors are older than me and I don't think they are the "rock" type, I hope they don't hate me!!:eek: Plus my husband play's his guitar, and when he does it's hard!!! :eek: Oh well, we try to be considerate about it!! They are nice to me, so I guess they don't hate me!! Or they are just two-faced and really can't stand me!!!:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

Siana
03-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Anything by Apocalyptica will do too with my neighbours

creedchick02
03-27-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey Marlsy, I'm sure they don't hate you you would know;) becides i have respect for all around me until they start, i am talking about that music where they blast it so loud you can't even understand what it is:eek: where the windows around you start to shake that is just so inconciderate:rolleyes:

marlsy
03-27-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02
Hey Marlsy, I'm sure they don't hate you you would know;)  becides i have respect for all around me until they start, i am talking about that music where they blast it so loud you can't even understand what it is:eek:  where the windows around you start to shake that is just so inconciderate:rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean, that happened to me once in my old house, the people next door at 3 am were blasting the music with their windows open, I was so pissed I went over there in my robe and asked if they could at least shut their windows!! She looked at me like, what a bitch, but she did at least shut her windows!! Pissed me off!!!:mad:

GoodGodGirl23
03-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
<b>my neighbors are fuddy dudds or I guess just good neighbors, I hope we don't bug them with our music though!! We tend to listen to it LOUD , but not at night usually, if so, not late, plus I have a 13 yr old that also likes to blast her music!! &nbsp;Our family lovesssss their music, I just hope our neighbors don't hate us. &nbsp;I love to crank it up when I clean, and it's nice and hard rock!!! &nbsp;My neighbors are older than me and I don't think they are the "rock" type, I &nbsp;hope they don't hate me!!:eek: &nbsp;Plus my husband play's his guitar, and when he does it's hard!!! &nbsp; :eek: &nbsp; Oh well, we try to be considerate about it!! &nbsp;They are nice to me, so I guess they don't hate me!! &nbsp;Or they are just two-faced and really can't stand me!!!:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol </b>

:D

JulieCitySlicker
03-27-2003, 07:21 PM
I used to blare rap when the neighbors got to loud;) That was back when I used to like rap:P

Steve
03-27-2003, 10:11 PM
Ozzy is always good to blast .... like the Osbournes did when their neighbors were playing "f*cking folk tunes"

JenRN
03-27-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Steve
<b>Ozzy is always good to blast .... like the Osbournes did when their neighbors were playing "f*cking folk tunes" </b>
Yeah that was a funny episode!:D I have blasted many of Ozzy's music in my day, I was listening to Black Sabbath on the way home from work today, Iron Man!!!!:jam: :jam: Some woman in a minvan next to me was playing the Dixie Chicks and I puposely turned Ozzy WAY UP!!!!!:P

JulieCitySlicker
03-27-2003, 10:50 PM
Busting out Hanson would be pretty funny;)

creedchick02
03-28-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed

LOL Julia~~~~~~I think i need something a little bit louder, and gooder:eek: ;) Next up OZZY~~~~~~~;)

Siana
03-28-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed

lol:P

JulieCitySlicker
03-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Ya. I guess you would need something louder and with more bass than Hanson;) LMAO!:dancing:

Leader of Men
03-28-2003, 11:54 PM
In Flames - Bullet Ride or Pinball Map, download part of them and you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

luvscott4ever
03-29-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Steve
<b>Ozzy is always good to blast .... like the Osbournes did when their neighbors were playing "f*cking folk tunes" </b>

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread!! The Osbournes ROCK!! I bought the DVD a couple of weeks ago and laughed my ass off!! They are hilarious!! I laughed soooo hard when they started throwing stuff over at the neighbors!! I have to say my neighbors are alright...I usually listen to my music when I'm on the computer which happens to be by the door and it's usually pretty loud, gotta be loud to rock n roll...I especially listen to music loud in the car..can't bother too many people yet with the windows up! But the neighbors haven't said a word about the music being too loud, if they ever do, I'll turn it down then!! :D

DangerousDan85
03-29-2003, 01:46 AM
Scott (SJack5802) and I would drive around my neighborhood playing funny songs at abnoxious volumes

sone of the songs we would blare

* David Bowie- "Golden Years"
* Rusted Root- "Send Me On My Way"
* John Mellencamp- "Hurt So Good"
* The Bad Boys Theme Song
* The Corrs- "Breathless"
* The Song at the Beginning of Dumb and Dumber
* Brooks and Dunn- "My Maria"
* The "Footloose" Theme
* "Taking Care of Buisness"
* Various songs from the musical group "Fozzy"
* Eric Clapton- "I Shot the Sheriff"