Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Steve!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Steve!!!!!!!

creedfan47a
03-26-2003, 05:25 PM
Really weird thing happened to me - I got to work this morning, and I had absolutely no emails telling me that threads had been replied to!!! I'm lost without these - how do I know where to look??? In my UCP, I still have a list of threads I'm subscribed to, but I'm not getting any emails!! HELP!!

creedfan47a
03-26-2003, 08:26 PM
And I'm also not getting an email when I receive a PM!! Is there a problem with the site...??

Steve
03-26-2003, 11:44 PM
I still am unsure. I get them in my e-mail, but you and a few others have let me know that you guys aren't getting them. I've contacted the maker of the BB software and they told me to reinstall the board... I don't want to end up losing all the data though so I'm slowly trying to determine the problem by myself. heh

Sorry for the inconvience with this... hopefully I'll get it resolved soon.

creedfan47a
03-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Thanks. It's just annoying because I rely on those emails to let me know when something is happening here. I don't hang around here all day because I try to do the work I'm getting paid for. :D

TeriB19
03-26-2003, 11:51 PM
I'm also getting some emails to inform me I have PM's and sometimes I'm not getting emails. I don't subscribe to threads, so the only difference I see is the lack of emails to indicate new PM's.

JenRN
03-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I'm also getting some emails to inform me I have PM's and sometimes I'm not getting emails. I don't subscribe to threads, so the only difference I see is the lack of emails to indicate new PM's.
Me too!

creedfan47a
03-27-2003, 05:24 PM
Steve, I got a few emails this morning, but not for all the threads that had been posted in since yesterday. I've clicked on Subscribe to this Thread again, to see if that will work. ;)

TeriB19
03-27-2003, 10:05 PM
I have been getting PM's and about 45 mins later I get the accompanying email notifications.

Steve
03-27-2003, 10:06 PM
I think it may have something to do with Quick Reply... if someone uses Quick Reply to post to the thread, you won't get a response - I'm not 100% sure on this, but it is a possibility. I'll keep you posted.

Again, sorry about the inconvience this causes.

creedfan47a
03-27-2003, 10:07 PM
Same thing as Teri. I am getting some (but not all) emails, but I get them WAY after I've already checked the thread. I'm not sure if it's a problem with Quick Reply, because we've had Quick Reply for a few weeks, and this email problem only started (for me) yesterday.