Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
CreedFeed Merchandise Question [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : CreedFeed Merchandise Question

Steve
03-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Guys and gals, I'm working on adding more stuff to a merchandise page so you can buy stuff to support CreedFeed.com and sport the site via shirts, mousepads, stickers, etc. Here's the question:

What would you like a t-shirt or sweatshirt to say on it? Like what kind of slogan would you like?

Just off the top of my head, does something like "CreedFeeders" sound good? Say that would be plastered on the front of a t-shirt. Would that be cool? No? Yes?

Give me some ideas on some slogans you'd like to see on a shirt or a sticker to support the web site.

TeriB19
03-24-2003, 08:52 PM
Personally I like "Feeding your need for Creed" a lot Steve. Although I'd wear it if it said "Creedfeeders" after all, I'm one.

On a side note, Steve you said something about putting another, different design of shirt on the site. Could you tell me a little more about it (either here or in a PM)? Because while the shirt up for sale now is nice, I'd like to see what else YOU"VE come up with. I'm holding off on making a purchase until I see if there is another t-shirt option coming. If there isn't I'll put my order in tonight.

Either way, if it'll help you keep Creedfeed up and running, you've got a sale either way!

Bridge of Clay
03-24-2003, 09:06 PM
I´d use Creedfeeded instead of Creedfeeder...

Honestly, I´d have no problem wearing CF merchandise... but since I have no job and I´m in a different country, it won´t be possible for me to buy them... and my parents won´t buy it for me coz they say I spend too much :(

But I´ll help you with some ideas... I´ll think about it later

Steve
03-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Teri, the other option was going to be something very simple and basic. I was going to put across the front some words and on the back centered the creed crest and the website url. I posted this thread to see if there's any ideas as to what could be put across the front of the shirt. I was going to put "CreedFeed" and "Feed your need for Creed" and on the back "www.creedfeed.com" with the crest. Just a basic look. So if you want to hold out for that, it'd probably be up in the store in about a week to a week and a half. I have an exam this week so I need to be studying for that before making the shirt.

Keep any ideas coming. And note: your ideas can be for anything. Doesn't have to be stuff to put on a shirt. If you have ideas for a sticker, a mug, clock face, etc. just post them here.

Bridge of Clay
03-24-2003, 09:17 PM
Steve, the thread "check out this link" . It´s about Feed and Pit´s merchandise too...

HigherGirl
03-24-2003, 10:40 PM
Steve--
I really like Teri's idea, except switched a little to
"I feel the need, the need for Creed"
(It's a "Top Gun" thing!!) :P

JenRN
03-25-2003, 09:17 AM
The shirt ideas sound good to me, my request is diffrerent types of shirts. Shirts like scoop neck or speghetti strap, tank top etc... I personally don't wear much crew neck t-shirts. And you know I am wanting a window cling and BAD!!!! I would like the crest, with the word CreedFeed maybe under it? It would be cool to be a clear sticker about 5"-7" big with the crest in black or red? Then under the crest have CreedFeed.com (feeding your need for creed)? Just a thought. I have been searching like crazy for a window cling, and simply can't find one! I think it would be a big hit seeing some people don't like bumper stickers, myself included! Thanks for the oppurtuntiy to voice our opinions on this STEVE!;)

Steve
03-25-2003, 12:16 PM
JenRN, I actually found someone who got window clings made for a local band in my city. They paid like $4 for a giant cling. I'm going to get more information about this - if I can, maybe I'll have some clings sooner than expected ;)

Sheila63
03-25-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
<b>Steve--
I really like Teri's idea, except switched a little to
"I feel the need, the need for Creed"
(It's a "Top Gun" thing!!) &nbsp;:P </b>

I like that expression, HigherGirl!

JulieCitySlicker
03-25-2003, 01:43 PM
I like Teri and Highergirls idea:dancing: That would be awesome:P ;)

JenRN
03-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Steve
JenRN, I actually found someone who got window clings made for a local band in my city. They paid like $4 for a giant cling. I'm going to get more information about this - if I can, maybe I'll have some clings sooner than expected ;)
Who loves ya!!!:wub: ;)

Dogstar
03-25-2003, 05:08 PM
I like CreedFeeders and also *I feel the need for Creed*

Here's one, too.

Satisfy the hunger: CreedFeed.com

Sheila63
03-25-2003, 08:49 PM
I like that one too, Dogstar.

TakeUHigher
03-26-2003, 11:28 AM
hey all, so whats the deal with the shirts? im down with anything. where is the one thats for sale now? i didnt see it.

Dogstar
03-26-2003, 11:44 AM
TakeUHigher, here ya go. Happy shopping...I bought a sweatshirt and a mug already :D...

Guys if you want to purchase a t-shirt go here:

http://www.cafeshops.com/creedfeed

There's other stuff you can grab as well. The only thing I purchased as of this point is the white t... so I can't vouch for how the other items are. If you don't want to buy right now, I will be making a different looking t-shirt, with just a basic phrase on the front and the crest on the back (or something similar to that). So enjoy.