Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Real Freedom Fighters!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Real Freedom Fighters!!!

benkenobi
03-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Isn't it ironic how Creed's song Freedom Fighter fits perfect for the men/women who are in/around Iraq to fight for the world's freedom? The news stations should play Freedom Fighter in the background before going on commercial break. Maybe I can see if a local radio station will play it in tribute of the real freedom fighters.

Sheila63
03-20-2003, 07:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing today, benkenobi!! That's what I think our brave men and women are doing there. Fighting For Freedom!!!:bow: :bow:

JenRN
03-20-2003, 09:17 PM
It is funny you say that, when I sent a package to Afghanastan last year I sent some Creed Cd's to the troops and told them that song was for them, they LOVED it!!!!!:angel:

Bridge of Clay
03-20-2003, 11:44 PM
except for the part "they beat us down some more" ;)

poor iraqis... hahahaha their army is like garbage!

Ivan_Creed
03-21-2003, 02:55 AM
Please ppl, let's put politics aside... Majority of the population is really uninformed, and war is never good! Ppl die n-e-ways on both sides, and that's not a nice thing..please, just leave it..

Tremonti_Cobain
03-21-2003, 11:38 PM
yeah, I don't think that creed's music should be related to this, or any war...

HigherGirl
03-22-2003, 11:56 PM
I definitely agree...
Creed has some powerful lyrics that can be related to
times of war...Thats one of the reasons I think people
love Creed so much, Their lyrics are "understood" by
everyday people like you and me!:jam:

Said Eyes
03-23-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Tremonti_Cobain
yeah, I don't think that creed's music should be related to this, or any war...
Why not? It's as much a part of humanity as anything else. In fact it's one of the more important aspects.

JenRN
03-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Ivan_Creed
Please ppl, let's put politics aside... Majority of the population is really uninformed, and war is never good! Ppl die n-e-ways on both sides, and that's not a nice thing..please, just leave it..
War is a part of life, may not be pretty but it is here and will always exist! If we did not have wars where would half of the world be now? Just sit and REALLY think about it! People need to inform themselves!

Tremonti_Cobain
03-23-2003, 10:11 PM
War IS a part of life, but could be easilly avoided if some people realized that it's not the answer for anything, and there's no winner in a war ... one of the things that i'm proud of about my country is that they never make war...

Music in general, not only creed's, is supposed to be something positive, that makes people happy, and there's no happyness in a war

JenRN
03-23-2003, 10:31 PM
No war is not the answer for everything BUT I stand firm in my beliefs that sometimes it is nessesary! Just look already they have found chemical weapons and Iraq has launched scud missles, 2 things they have adamatley denied having!:rolleyes: Yeah there are many prices of war, but I think we would pay the "ultimate price" if we don't deal with Saddam now! Anyways just because I feel this way does not mean you all have to agree!;)

As far as music, I look at Creed's music as the "thinking person's music" if you are really intune with the lyrics you will realize it is not all happy rosey topics, some are happy, some are dark, and some are REAL LIFE RAW FEELINGS!!!! That is my biggest attraction to them, they are REAL!!!!!!:peace:

souldancer
03-24-2003, 03:59 AM
I am missing out on any connection on what that song means to me, and what is happening with the war.

JulieCitySlicker
03-24-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by benkenobi
Isn't it ironic how Creed's song Freedom Fighter fits perfect for the men/women who are in/around Iraq to fight for the world's freedom? The news stations should play Freedom Fighter in the background before going on commercial break. Maybe I can see if a local radio station will play it in tribute of the real freedom fighters. Tru Dat:jam: Our most brave freedom fighters are at it again:angel: fighting for our freedom:dancing:

tremontigrrl
03-24-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>No war is not the answer for everything BUT I stand firm in my beliefs that sometimes it is nessesary! &nbsp;Just look already they have found chemical weapons and Iraq has launched scud missles, 2 things they have adamatley denied having!:rolleyes: &nbsp;Yeah there are many prices of war, but I think we would pay the "ultimate price" if we don't deal with Saddam now! &nbsp;Anyways just because I feel this way does not mean you all have to agree!;) &nbsp;

As far as music, I look at Creed's music as the "thinking person's music" if you are really intune with the lyrics you will realize it is not all happy rosey topics, some are happy, some are dark, and some are REAL LIFE RAW FEELINGS!!!! &nbsp;That is my biggest attraction to them, they are REAL!!!!!!:peace: </b>

i totally agree with you. even if i dont agree with the cause of war sometimes, i believe that many times it IS necessary.

i also think that the raw, sometimes edgy emotions displayed in creed's lyrics are what draw me to them. plus, the music is rockin'! :tremonti: