Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

marlsy
03-18-2003, 04:24 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?? I still have to think of mine, what is yours????

:embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-18-2003, 04:36 PM
Let's see. That would have to be when I fell down a flight of stairs with a skirt on. By the time I got to the bottom my skirt was wrapped around my neck and everybody was just sitting there staring at me.
:embarass: :embarass: :crying: :thud:

marlsy
03-18-2003, 05:33 PM
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: Thats funny Kris!!!! It reminds me of a time I was sooooooo embarrassed! I was at my husbands Christmas party and the guys were handing out shots to all the girls, well I was TOASTED!!!!!! I was sooooo toasted I told my husband we have to leave so I went outside and fell down a flight of stairs!! I had bloody knees, bloody elbows, a bloody wrist!!! I only embarrassed myself because noone was out there except me and then when my husband and his friend came to the car they saw what a mess I was!!!! Here I was in torn black nylons with bloody knees , bloody elbows and wrist and almost passed out in the car!!!! You should of seen me that Christmas LOL scabs everywhere!!!!! How do you explain that to your kids!!!! Yeah sweetie, mommy was wasted and fell down a flight of stairs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JulieCitySlicker
03-18-2003, 06:06 PM
I think mine would have to be when I started my first period and my Mom went around at church telling all her friends there:embarass: :embarass: :embarass: I was ticked cuz they all came up to me and started givin me compliments about it:mad: :rolleyes: :( Like having it isn't embarrassing enough!

DangerousDan85
03-18-2003, 06:59 PM
i can't think of anything

JenRN
03-18-2003, 07:40 PM
I have a few!
The most horrific one was when my husband and I were dating we were at the owner's of the Country Club we worked at attending a dinner party. I ate something that made me VERY SICK!!!! I went into the bathroom and needless to say I....:poopin: and when I went to flush the toilet, WAMMO!!!! The toilet overflowed all over their marble floor and I was desperatley trying to stop the toilet from flooding more. I looked around and the floor was flooded with toilet water containing my CRAP!!!!:embarass: :embarass: I stood there for about 5 minutes crying not knowing what to do? So I opened the door and yelled for my husband and all he could do is LAUGH!!:mad: We had to ask for "several towels" and a plunger:embarass: It was mortifying!!!! It was the joke were we worked for weeks! We still laugh about it 9 years later!:lolsign:

marlsy
03-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Jen that is hilarious!!!!! That would be mortifing!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
03-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I have a few!
The most horrific one was when my husband and I were dating we were at the owner's of the Country Club we worked at attending a dinner party. &nbsp;I ate something that made me VERY SICK!!!! &nbsp;I went into the bathroom and needless to say I....:poopin: and when I went to flush the toilet, WAMMO!!!! The toilet overflowed all over their marble floor and I was desperatley trying to stop the toilet from flooding more. &nbsp;I looked around and the floor was flooded with toilet water containing my CRAP!!!!:embarass: :embarass: I stood there for about 5 minutes crying not knowing what to do? &nbsp;So I opened the door and yelled for my husband and all he could do is LAUGH!!:mad: &nbsp;We had to ask for "several towels" and a plunger:embarass: &nbsp; It was mortifying!!!! It was the joke were we worked for weeks! &nbsp;We still laugh about it 9 years later!:lolsign: </b> OMG JEN! I would never have admitted that:embarass: :embarass: That must have been horrible:eek: :(

JenRN
03-18-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
OMG JEN! I would never have admitted that:embarass: :embarass: &nbsp;That must have been horrible:eek: :(
It was horrible, but you have to look at it and laugh!;)

Dogstar
03-18-2003, 08:10 PM
OMFG, Jen, too funny! I have so many, but one that comes to mind was when I was in college. I was taking a sociology class and had gotten back an essay test with a B, which I thought was an unfair grade. So, after class I'm kvetching to a classmate about it and about how bad I thought the teacher was and what a biatch she was, blah, blah, blah. Well, unbeknownst to me, she had been walking right behind us. I discovered this when I dropped a book and went to pick it up, and there she was. I was so busted! :D

JenRN
03-18-2003, 08:16 PM
I can relate Dogstar! I have stuck my foot in my mouth too numerous times to count!:embarass: Like everytime I say to a patient " Is your daughter coming back later" and the patient says "Oh that is my wife!":embarass:

creedfan47a
03-18-2003, 08:20 PM
I don't think I embarrass myself that badly, but I usually manage to do something slightly embarrassing every day! ;)

marlsy
03-18-2003, 08:22 PM
OH OH I thought of another one..... one time I asked this woman working in a dept. store when her baby was due. She looked at me in horror and said, What baby????? I could of died right there on the spot!!! I must have turned 5 shades of red!!! I'm sure she was embarrassed too!!:embarass:

JenRN
03-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Here is another one!
It was my first year of nursing and i got this patient in for "urinary tract infection" and their name was "Ryan" I went in the room and saw what I "thought was a woman" and I proceeded to do my exam and found this "woman" had a PENIS!!!:yikes: I started to uncontrolably laugh and had to leave the room, I felt bad but I simply could not help it!:embarass:

Another one was at my first nursing job, I had a group of friends we played jokes on each other, and this security guard kept getting me when I least expected it, soooo..... pay backs were hell for him! I had another security guard lay in a body bag and act as a dead person and I called "Jimmy" to come get the body. I told the acting security guard what I wanted him to do, and well....... When "Jimmy" was half way down the hall I coughed (the signal) and the guard in the body bag sat STARIGHT UP on the stretcher!! Jimmy literally pissed his pants!!!:roll: We had to get him scrubs to put on! I laughed my ass off, but realized how embarresed he must of been! He got me back again later!:lolsign:

Sheila63
03-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Love that security guard story, Jen.:lolsign: It seems like we've all had some embarrassing moments. Here's one of mine:

I was away on vacation and had gone out to dinner. The place was packed and more people were waiting to get in to eat. I was on my way out when my foot caught the edge of a step down into another part of the restaurant and down I went!!:embarass: I ended up getting this huge bruise under my right forearm, sprained my ankle and my lip was bleeding, Needless to say, I silenced the place. You could here a pin drop in the place when it happened!:embarass: At the time, I just wanted to crawl into a hole but I can look back at it now and laugh.:P

JenRN
03-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Love that security guard story, Jen.:lolsign: &nbsp; It seems like we've all had some embarrassing moments. &nbsp;Here's one of mine:

I was away on vacation and had gone out to dinner. &nbsp;The place was packed and more people were waiting to get in to eat. &nbsp;I was on my way out when my foot caught the edge of a step down into another part of the restaurant and down I went!!:embarass: &nbsp; I ended up getting this huge bruise under my right forearm, sprained my ankle and my lip was bleeding, &nbsp;Needless to say, I silenced the place. &nbsp;You could here a pin drop in the place when it happened!:embarass: &nbsp; At the time, I just wanted to crawl into a hole but I can look back at it now and laugh.:P
That is horrible, I don't remember ever falling but I did score for the opposite team in a basketball game once!:embarass: I was about 15 and on the best team in the state, I got so wrapped up in my bright pink converse all star sneakers I scored for the other team!!!:mad:

hotforscott
03-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Oh, I have several. One time I was about 8 or 9 and some old lady that was a realy good friend with my grandmother had died and the little dinner thing was at my grandmother's house after the funeral. My cousins and I were bored as hell and we decided to play the game telephone, where you sit in a circle and whisper into eachother's ears something and when you get to the last person, they say what it is and it's funny to see what it ends up sounding like once it has went through 5 or 6 people. Well, I was last and I screamed the "message" pretty much at the top of my lungs when I heard it and the message was "There's a lot of Old People here!" It was extremely embarrasing.

JenRN
03-19-2003, 09:35 PM
Here is another one for me, work related of course! I was new at the hospital I currenlty am working at, and there is a REALLY nice Doctor named Dr. Becker. Well........ He was coming around the corner and I said "Hey Dr. PECKER!!" I was mortified, and the funny thing is he is a urologist!!!!! He still teases me about it 5 years later!:embarass: :embarass:

hotforscott
03-19-2003, 09:42 PM
That is hilarious, Jen.

marlsy
03-21-2003, 03:44 PM
ROFL Jen, that would be embarrassing!!!!!! What a crack up!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xterminator27
03-21-2003, 04:14 PM
I dotn really have any embarasing moments on myself, but ive seen many embarrasing things happen to my friends and people ive seen..

Sheila63
03-21-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Here is another one for me, work related of course! &nbsp;I was new at the hospital &nbsp;I currenlty am working at, and there is a REALLY nice Doctor named Dr. Becker. Well........ He was coming around the corner and I said "Hey Dr. PECKER!!" &nbsp;I was mortified, and the funny thing is he is a urologist!!!!! &nbsp;He still teases me about it 5 years later!:embarass: :embarass: </b>

OMG, Jen!!:embarass: I can't believe he remembers it after all that time!