Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Kurt Loder? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Loder?

Creedture
03-17-2003, 08:29 AM
At the first Birmingham, AL show(1/18/02), everyone was saying that Kurt Loder and the MTV cameras were there.

Did anyone else see him at their shows?

If so, does that mean there will be an MTV special?

Thats something to look forward to I guess..

creeder
03-17-2003, 10:56 AM
who is Kurt Loder ?
Never heard of him/them

JenRN
03-17-2003, 11:16 AM
I went to 4 of the shows this summer and never saw him there! I doubt that it would be on MTV anyways due to their continuing bashing of Creed and refusal to play their music a lot. I personally can't stand MTV, I am a VH1 girl all the way!

PS: Creeder/ Kurt Loder is the guy who does MTV news and interviews a lot of muscians. He apparently had wild sex with Madonna in Paris many years back, that "accidently" got video taped! YEAH RIGHT!:rolleyes:

amsottile
03-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Yes Kurt Loder (of MTV News) was @ that show and all he did was interview Creed before they went on. A few days later the interview w/ Creed appeared on MTV News along with a few mins of concert footage. It was a cool interview and just asked mainly about the tour....thier expectations...fav songs they play ect.

JenRN
03-17-2003, 06:29 PM
I am glad they showed Creed in a positive way on MTV! Does not happen too often:(

Bridge of Clay
03-17-2003, 08:31 PM
:finger:

if you think MTV USA dislikes Creed, is because you havenīt seen Mtv Brasil...

hotforscott
03-21-2003, 12:37 PM
That's pathetic that they feel the need to bash them, but I think we have all learned to deal with it in our own way and they will get what is coming to them.

Wylde-Tremonti
03-22-2003, 08:29 PM
When exactly did MTV "bash" them...i kno they dont play them alot....but that doesn't mean the "bash" them....i mean.... They DID do "making The Video" with them for My Sack of Rice....

Bridge of Clay
03-22-2003, 08:45 PM
Hmmm... I asked for MOP and Torn videos here, so I could tape it, but they donīt have it...nor Bullets, but I got Bullets from another channel...