Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
musical ppl [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : musical ppl

mel!ssa
03-16-2003, 06:20 AM
just wonderin' who plays what out there. i know there's a few drummers and guitarists... any singers? i'm taking vocal lessons right now but failed miserably with the bass...trying to con a friend to teach me the drums... :P would LOVE to play the piano but looks so hard... :(

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 08:11 AM
I hum along to my CD's and that is about the extent of it. I have never played anything, but would not mind learning.

JenRN
03-16-2003, 09:27 AM
Have played piano for years, I took tons of lessons when I was a kid, had some concerts etc.. but have not done it for awhile

C-Dogg
03-16-2003, 10:22 AM
I've played the piano for most of my life, trumpet or about 5 years and I'm trying to learn the guitar. So far, I only know 5 or 6 chords though.

Sheila63
03-16-2003, 10:37 AM
I played in the band at school when I was younger. I played the clarinet and the flute. I was also in the choir and have taken both piano and guitar lessons. I haven't played any instrument in awhile but have been thinking about picking up the guitar again. I guess you can tell I've always been a music fan, LOL!

Dogstar
03-16-2003, 01:37 PM
I sang in choir in high school and college and even in a few weddings for family and friends :). I would love to learn to play the guitar.

creedfan47a
03-17-2003, 11:01 PM
I played guitar when I was 10. I learned to play the theme to The Addams Family. :P

I sing very well in my car, as you know. ;)

Marty
03-17-2003, 11:11 PM
I can play the recorder very well, was offered to join a local orchestra, but turned it down because I had gotten tired of it.

I sang in choir from age 5 to age 12. (i am now 16) Never sang solos, but was good overall I guess.

I can play drums a bit.

I play guitar mostly however.
________
Recall Avandia (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

marlsy
03-18-2003, 10:18 AM
I only love to dance!!! My husband is the musician in our family!! He is a singer, plays drums and plays guitar which is his passion!!!!!!

hide_tremonti
03-22-2003, 05:07 AM
I played recorder for 4 years! LOL.
I play guitar now.
I can play a bit of drums.
I sang in the primary school choir. *sigh*

I want to learn bass, but I think my hands would be too small for it.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-24-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I sang in choir in high school and college and even in a few weddings for family and friends :). I would love to learn to play the guitar.

I did that too.Even the weddings and stuff. Now I just kinda sing in the car or I sing to my little girl!!:stapp:

Rune
03-24-2003, 05:20 PM
i write my own music if that counts (singing and guitar...)

Bridge of Clay
03-24-2003, 09:47 PM
I sang in the churchīs choir for a while, but it doesnīt mean Iīm good at it...

I took piano classes for 2 years, but gave up coz I didnīt like it...

I took guitar classes for 5 months, but I had to quit, but I still play it today. My set list:

One Last Breath
One
Whatīs This Life For
Donīt Stop Dancing
With Arms Wide Open (badly, but Iīm working on it!)
Smoke on the Water
Another one from Deep Purple, but I canīt remember its title
Intro of Stairway to Heaven
Ironman
Paranoid
Knocking On Heavenīs Door
Twist and Shout
Day Tripper
I think I learned a couple more songs, but since I canīt remember which songs were it, I guess I also forgot how to play them... :(
Some Brazilian rock music too, but I donīt like it very much

Bridge of Clay
03-24-2003, 09:49 PM
doh, just got them:
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Come as you are