Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stuff [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

Xterminator27
03-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Dose anyone ever blame God for losses or misfortunes? I donno why, btu tosn of ppl blame God cuz there homeless or poor. Or if someoen they loved died or was killed.

I think God has nothing to do with that. He created the world and stuff and just sits back and watches what we do. If one persosn mistakes lead to anothers death, how is that God doing that?

who knows, for all we know, God could be some 6 year old child of some super-race that baught a "Universe in a jar" Toy. Liek to those sea monkeys, teh entire world is that jar. Mayby we are all just "Sea monkeys" but are a liek "Universe monkeys"
Yhea i know tahst a littel far off, but hey its a strange and confusing world out there. and the 10 billion questions man-kind longs for will never be answered. I dont truly belive in the thing i just said. im just Saying who knows.... wait whust that hgave to do with blaming things on God? i donno oh well.

It woudl be neat to see just WHEN existance started and just WHY we are all here. but those are questions that add on to teh 10 billion that will never be answered.

after all that im just gona say "MY belifes"
I think that God Created "Our" Universe for unknown reaosns. Also i think there are probly other "Gods" who control and create "Other" Universes. Well actually im not to shure on that but ist a coem and go kinda belife.
I personally think God dosnt just work on us all teh time, but lie kon tons of otehr races and species as well. He probly spends tiem on each one for a certain amount of time to make them more loyal to Him. (like the Jesus and Moses Things) After that, he leaves us to do whatever we want, occsionally coming to do a bit of this and that. Mayby its liek a game, see after 20,0000 years, whut race is most loyal or whatever.

But hey, who knows. Not me. My belifes change every day. i mean its really confusing. I got to science class and learn abotu evolution, Atoms and elements. And universens and stuff. and it all makes sence but except for the fact that God is left out. Then i got to religion and church and its the opposite.

Also realize that hey, we could have lived 10,000 lives right now, and 1 person could be controlign every person ibn the world. Just it switches and yo ucan tremevber it. Anything in your past coudld hae happend, but if u can tremebr it it would seem to you liek it never did happen. you coudl have lived 20,000 times as 10,000 different animals and such. but if u can tremebr it the nit woudl be as if it didn thappen (liek i previously stated).

Ok i can go all night long on more stuff and thinsg but i think ive said/asked enough questions and im gona stop the post here.
and uhh yhea:bounce: :eek: :dancing: :angel: :D :dancing: :bounce:

Lechium
03-12-2003, 12:30 AM
If god exists he's just eternaly bored (I mean really... how can he not be?), and planet Earth is his big reality show. Every now and than he does interact (Jesus, Mohammed probably, other people), but in general he just watches. So no cant blame the guy.

JulieCitySlicker
03-12-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
If god exists he's just eternaly bored (I mean really... how can he not be?), and planet Earth is his big reality show. Every now and than he does interact (Jesus, Mohammed probably, other people), but in general he just watches. So no cant blame the guy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Please:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay
03-12-2003, 11:30 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: >>> to Leech

yep, X, God wonīt avoid people of suffering the consequence of their sins. He doesnīt do evil, since heīs a God of everlasting Love.

People blaming him isnīt fair, they should blame Satan...

Lechium
03-12-2003, 11:37 PM
He's a God of everlasting Love, who will cast us into Hell for eternety of suffering, if we do not believe teh writings in some book. Whoo hoo, I though love was forgivness, and that it is _never_ too late to forgive.

JulieCitySlicker
03-13-2003, 12:26 AM
He's a God of everlasting Love, who will cast us into Hell for eternety of suffering, if we do not believe teh writings in some book. Whoo hoo, I though love was forgivness, and that it is _never_ too late to forgive. God never wants anyone to go to hell Lech...It is us that make our own fate wether we go there or not. Not Him!

Lechium
03-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
God never wants anyone to go to hell Lech...It is us that make our own fate wether we go there or not. Not Him!
If he really loves us he can forgive us no matter what. Even if we denied his existence thoughout our lives.

JulieCitySlicker
03-13-2003, 02:21 AM
If he really loves us he can forgive us no matter what. Even if we denied his existence thoughout our lives. He loves us but if we deny Him that He denies us. You cannot get into heaven just skippning through this life doing nothing. You have to put in your share to. He's not going to let you in if you don't believe.

C-Dogg
03-13-2003, 11:19 AM
God already knows what is going to happen, as he is eternal, he sees the past present and future all as the present. We are here on this earth to be tested and figure out right and wrong. He lets the bad things happen because we must prove our love to him and believe that he will help us. Satan is the one who tempts us and makes us do the wrong thing. God allows that to happen because he wants to see if we will cling to the devil and follow his ways and live in eternal misery, or if we will repent of our wrong doings and still have faith that he is there. Just remember, he created many universes and galaxies over millions of light years. Taking care of them all takes some time. There is so much out there that we don't know and can't comprehend. With him, we can know it all and be it all.

John 3:16

:)

Xterminator27
03-13-2003, 12:10 PM
They didnt know what a galaxy or universe was back then

JulieCitySlicker
03-13-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by C-Dogg
God already knows what is going to happen, as he is eternal, he sees the past present and future all as the present. We are here on this earth to be tested and figure out right and wrong. He lets the bad things happen because we must prove our love to him and believe that he will help us. Satan is the one who tempts us and makes us do the wrong thing. God allows that to happen because he wants to see if we will cling to the devil and follow his ways and live in eternal misery, or if we will repent of our wrong doings and still have faith that he is there. Just remember, he created many universes and galaxies over millions of light years. Taking care of them all takes some time. There is so much out there that we don't know and can't comprehend. With him, we can know it all and be it all.

:) Amen ta dat C-Dogg:angel: :dancing:

Xterminator27
03-13-2003, 12:14 PM
i looked John 3:16 in teh bible and itsays something simmilar but differnt in many ways.

It says...

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever belives in Him shall not perish but have enternal life."

Bridge of Clay
03-13-2003, 12:15 PM
no, poor Leech.

God will judge us according to the light each one has received.

I already made a post telling you thereīs no such thing as hell yet, but how the evil will be punished.

God has so much love that He wonīt allow the mean to get into Heaven for mercy, because those wicked people wouldnīt be happy up there.

Lechium
03-13-2003, 01:17 PM
All you guys do is telling me what Bible had tol dme long time ago. That's all you see -- words in this book. Come think logicly a bit, and you'll see that Bible does not make sence in many places, and covers up for it by making dogmatic statements which you're supposed to accept because "Gods ways are mysterious".

Xterminator27
03-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
no, poor Leech.

God will judge us according to the light each one has received.

I already made a post telling you thereīs no such thing as hell yet, but how the evil will be punished.

God has so much love that He wonīt allow the mean to get into Heaven for mercy, because those wicked people wouldnīt be happy up there.

You dont know this for shure though. You are assuming or guessing on past experiances or learning.

Steve
03-14-2003, 12:36 PM
<b>All you guys do is telling me what Bible had tol dme long time ago. That's all you see -- words in this book. Come think logicly a bit, and you'll see that Bible does not make sence in many places, and covers up for it by making dogmatic statements which you're supposed to accept because "Gods ways are mysterious". </b>

That's why it's called FAITH. There may be discrepencies, but people look to the Bible as a source of faith. The entire Bible doesn't have to be 100% clear to everyone (some follow it deeply, some don't), it's the person's faith that makes it clear.

JulieCitySlicker
03-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Steve
That's why it's called FAITH. There may be discrepencies, but people look to the Bible as a source of faith. The entire Bible doesn't have to be 100% clear to everyone (some follow it deeply, some don't), it's the person's faith that makes it clear. :clap: :clap:Well said steve :jam:

creedgirl99
03-14-2003, 02:44 PM
I agree!!!!

Xterminator27
03-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Steve
That's why it's called FAITH. There may be discrepencies, but people look to the Bible as a source of faith. The entire Bible doesn't have to be 100% clear to everyone (some follow it deeply, some don't), it's the person's faith that makes it clear.

yaya 4er stevo

Xterminator27
04-09-2003, 03:52 PM
oink

Siana
04-09-2003, 04:17 PM
yep

bgivens33
04-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: >>> to Leech

yep, X, God wonīt avoid people of suffering the consequence of their sins. He doesnīt do evil, since heīs a God of everlasting Love.

People blaming him isnīt fair, they should blame Satan...

Wellll.... God did create Satan according to Christianity, so I don't think that's a fair assumption either. I would just say you can't blame anybody. Bad things happen and good things happen and over your lifetime, you will pretty much level out between the two. Death is as natural as birth.

souldancer
05-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by bgivens33
&nbsp;Bad things happen and good things happen and over your lifetime, you will pretty much level out between the two. &nbsp;Death is as natural as birth. Refreshingly feels a bit like an Eastern point of view here. Maybe not, but thank you anyway for the balance.

alive_in_Jesus
05-15-2003, 04:07 PM
Lechium, I just wanna know why u don't believe it anymore?