Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Note about Creed's professionalism.. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Note about Creed's professionalism..

Kim V.
03-07-2003, 09:30 AM
... The reason I used the subject line I did is so no one would think I am nitpicking, finding fault with every little thing, etc.

I was watching my tape of Creed's Opening Night Live, and when they perform MOP, Scott (I think) forgets the words suddenly, and skips "Silence now the sound, My breath the only motion around, Demons cluttering around, My face showing no emotion" and jumps to "Shackled by my sentence"... etc. If you aren't really paying much attention, and I must not have been the first few times I watched it, you would probably not even know, because Mark and Scott (and of course Flip and Brett) just covered it so well. Mark was standing away from his mic when Scott skipped those lines, then nonchalantly makes his way back to his mic so he can sing his part a little sooner than expected ("So I held my head up high...") It just goes to show how well these guys work together, to cover a flub like that without so much as a flinch (well, Scott does look over in Mark's direction, probably to see if he caught it, but that's about it!) Just thought I'd give kudos to them for their professional way of dealing with a minor flub, so that virtually no one would notice. The only reason I think I did notice is I find myself singing along to the words, even when watching a tape, and when I was singing the words that Scott skipped, that's how I realized... sorry so long:embarass: PEACE...

creedster
03-07-2003, 09:55 AM
i also realized that.

Bridge of Clay
03-07-2003, 11:18 AM
I didn´t get it! maybe I´m the slow one...
could you explain it better?

Kim V.
03-07-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
I didn´t get it! maybe I´m the slow one...
could you explain it better?

UR2funny, Marcos!:D

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

creedgirl99
03-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I noticed when that happened too. I was like :confused: "Okay, what's going on?".....but the look on his face said it all. Poor guy forgot the words to his own song...but they definitely covered up their little boo-boo well. :)

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Oh no, Chicago flashback! Just kidding everyone. No need to get upset. If you thought Flip and Mark covered well then...

Bridge of Clay
03-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
UR2funny, Marcos!:D  

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL  --  Scott Stapp

No, I wasn´t being fun! I was serious... what do you mean?
maybe I have to check the video again so I can get what you´re talking

Kim V.
03-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
No, I wasn´t being fun! I was serious... what do you mean?
maybe I have to check the video again so I can get what you´re talking

Scott skips an entire four lines of My Own Prison on the Creed Opening Night Live performance. But they all covered really well, so it's hard to tell.

Ivan_Creed
03-12-2003, 03:39 AM
Very funny... I guess they work well togheter!! :bounce: