Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed Tattoo [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed Tattoo

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey guy's I need help( like you didn't know that) I'm looking for a good size picture of Marks symbol, not the crest but the other symbol. I'm going to get it on my right arm as soon as find what I'm looking for.

hotforscott
03-06-2003, 11:02 PM
The swirly thing that I used to have in my Avatar?

If that is what you are refering to I will start looking for you.

Are you getting it at CreedFest or sooner?

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Thank you, I 'm going to get it from my friend Ben who dai mine and my wifes tattoo. I've known him for 15 years so I don't want him to feel like
I betrayed him, he's a good friend.

hotforscott
03-06-2003, 11:18 PM
I understand. I would feel the same way. I am searching now for your sign.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.

hayley
03-07-2003, 02:25 AM
What one are you talking about?

DangerousDan85
03-07-2003, 03:05 AM
is it on his guitar in the One Last Breath video

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-07-2003, 08:40 AM
No, it's not that one I noticed Flip the guy who post on here has it in his avatar. I need it bigger, but no words in it.

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 12:35 PM
That is a hard little sucker to find. I cannot even find another picture except the AOL buddy icon that is here (the one Flip has in his AV) and I have tried to enlarge it and I also tried to remove the Creed, but it comes out blurry. Matt (TremontiWanab) is really good at this stuff, I am going to PM it to him. If he can do it, then he can email you the picture and you can just print it off.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I will PM him now!

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 02:09 PM
I found one.

Here is the link.

http://www.geocities.com/psycho_rabbit_99/...collection.html (http://www.geocities.com/psycho_rabbit_99/collection.html)

I am also emailing you just the image.

I am just too good, LOL!

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Thank You...... That's it.
That is what I'm getting done, now if I only knew what it meant? The Creed Crest is great, but I wanted to be different.I owe you big time. Thank You

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Here's another one. There are quite a few here:

www.jonahthompson.com/creedtattoos2.html (http://www.jonahthompson.com/creedtattoos2.html)

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 06:04 PM
I saw that. Thanks. That is where I found the fire one I wanted. It's a cool site. I will have to email him my tattoo once I get it done.

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Mine is on there, but the picture is really dark. I have to have it retaken. Mine has red, orange, yellow and purple in it, but it is hard to see. I am looking to get the swirl soon. I just haven't decided where for sure and what color. I will probably get it between my shoulder blades. It's kinda like giving birth the second time, you now actually know what it feels like, and you choose to do it again?? Make sense? The guy I got mine from told me it felt like getting your eyebrows plucked. My friend told me it feels more like when someone takes a key and scratches it on your hand. That was more accurate. Good luck.

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 07:17 PM
I would say the latter was more accurate as well. I am definitly getting it on my Hip, the fire crest. Later on I want the swirl, one on each side of the tattoo I already have in the small of my back. The hip is probably gonna hurt bad. I am a boney person so I guess I am screwed all the way around.

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Do you have a picture of yours?

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 07:26 PM
It's a sun/moon in the small of my back. I don't have an actual picture of mine, but i think I emailed you one off of a website that someone had just like mine.

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure if you did. I get sooo confused with names. I'm not good with names to begin with, but alias names... Help me out here.

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm Carrie, you emailed me yours and I emailed you mine. I will find it again and email you the picture.

I think it was you, you are Joy, right?

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Yes, I am. Sorry. I'm trying to remember names here because everyone is so supportive. In case you don't have it, my email is goadwrightj@hotmail.com. Thanks Carrie. Joy

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 07:58 PM
OK, here is a link to my tattoo. This is not me, just off of their website. I got it in the small of my back.

http://www.santacruztattoo.com/sunmoon.jpg

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 08:07 PM
I rec'd an email back from the girl that has that tattoo Mr. Tn and she says it is an Aztec Compass Design

It shed some light. I am gonna research it some more as well.

I forwarded you her email.

Mystical_Tears
03-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Hi all.

I am the obnoxious one with the Aztec Compass design on my back. That design used to be the background on the original Creed BB, anyone remember that??

Anyhow, I have had it for 2 years now, it hurt like crap when the guy did the outline, but I actually fell asleep when he was doing the shading.

I took the black line drawing to the guy and he did the shading. I have been thinking about getting some color around it, but I am not sure.

My website was posted a few threads up.....

Jacki

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 08:32 PM
I am so glad you came. Most people I tell to come on, never do. My tattoo ended up on my back bone and that hurt like hell. Other then that, it was more uncomfortable then painful. I hope you have fun posting with us. Thanks for all of your info. on the symbol.

Mystical_Tears
03-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Happy to be here.

I miss posting, sometime.

When I was on the Creednet BB, I met SO MANY people from all over the world.

Here is the link to my site as well, for anyone else who wants it:

http://www.geocities.com/psycho_rabbit_99/...nsideUsAll.html (http://www.geocities.com/psycho_rabbit_99/InsideUsAll.html)

Go to "My Creed Collection"

I look forward to more posts.....

Jacki

hotforscott
03-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Great, we are glad to have you.