Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed in Hit Parade??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed in Hit Parade???

crest tattoo
03-04-2003, 02:47 PM
Anyone know: I seen that Creed had an article in a magazine called Hit Parade. Looked around at the stores. Found a magazine I think that was Hit Parades (the letters were hidden by Kurt Cobain's big head). Anyway, thought I'd jump online to find a site where I could possibly order last month's issue. I can't. Any help?

TakeUHigher
03-04-2003, 03:25 PM
the 7-11 by me has mags for like a month after they come out i have the mag but ill go look for it for u tonight on my way home from work and if i find it ill mail it to u

creedchick02
03-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Do you know the date on the mag, is it a new one? feb or march:confused:

crest tattoo
03-04-2003, 05:02 PM
You guys are all so great. Nothing like a true Creed fan. The date on it is February 20, 2003. I checked everywhere here in town, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Good luck. Just let me know. Thanks again!!

crest tattoo
03-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Just found out it's called Hit Parader, with an R at the end, if that helps.

TakeUHigher
03-05-2003, 09:33 AM
its the feb. 20 issue, and mark is also in this months playboy mag.

im going to 7-11 after work today for ya ill let u know tonight if i got it..;)

creedgirl99
03-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I've looked for that mag too and have never found it. I've only seen the one with Kurt Cobain.... :rolleyes:

TakeUHigher
03-07-2003, 10:59 AM
girl i have been looking every night for this mag.... i cant find it anywhere, so this is what im going to do... im going to order a back issue... do u want me to order u one and send it to u.... and if anyone else wants one just let me know... :P

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Why don't you just tell me how to order it? I tried hitparader.com, and I got nothing.

TakeUHigher
03-07-2003, 04:01 PM
well just buy a issue and in the mag. they have a place to buy back issues and just order it then... i was trying also today on the net and got nothing... i dont think they have a site...try that... :cool:

crest tattoo
03-07-2003, 04:49 PM
I paged through the issue for this month, and that was the site given. I checked it twice. Go figure. But yes, in the magazine there is a place to order back issues. Did you buy an issue? Because if you did, I will pay you if you order one instead of having to buy one myself. Thank you for all this!!;)

farmgirl
03-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Hi!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have this magazine. All it has on Creed is one pic of Scott and a couple paragraphs about Creed websites. I would scan it for you so you wouldn't have to buy the whole magazine but didn't know if I could do that here. Is that possible on this message board? If so, let me know and I will do that. I don't always check these threads everyday, so you can pm me if you want to leave me a message.

Thanks,

Rose