Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Bon Jovi concert [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Bon Jovi concert

HigherGirl
03-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey all.....
Saw Bon Jovi lastnight at the United Center..They ROCKED!!!!
The GooGoo Dolls opened for them and they were pretty good!!
I highly recommend seeing BJ on their latest tour..They played for over two and a half hours, did 2 encores with 3 songs each...and they played EVERYTHING!!
My bod is sooo sore from all the dancing, I had really good seats as well...But for people who didn't have good seats, They had on the stage these 3 GIANT satellite dishes that faced the crowd and showed the concert so that was nice, The event staff was also filming so maybe there'll be a VHS/DVD out soon?
Had a great time, I recommend it to any BJ fan!!!!! :D

Dogstar
03-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Wow, Higher Girl. Glad you had such an awesome time!

Sheila63
03-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Happy to hear you had such a great time!! They're going to be here in CT on Thursday day and I was planning on going to see them but then I decided to go to CreedFest so I'm saving up my money to have an awesome time in FL.:dancing: Believe me, I'm happy to make the sacrifice because I'm so psyched to go to CreedFest to meet and spend time with all of you great people!!:bounce:

JenRN
03-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Happy to hear you had such a great time!!  They're going to be here in CT on Thursday day and I was planning on going to see them but then I decided to go to CreedFest so I'm saving up my money to have an awesome time in FL.:dancing:   Believe me, I'm happy to make the sacrifice because I'm so psyched to go to CreedFest to meet and spend time with all of you great people!!:bounce:
We will make it worth your while!!!! It is gonna be a blast!!! :dancing: :dancing:

HigherGirl
03-03-2003, 09:19 PM
Damn CreedFan!!!
I WISH I could go to CreedFest:( You live in CT??
Thats a helluva ride...I'm in Indiana..wish I could get the time off work....I hope you have a great time though!!:P

Sheila63
03-04-2003, 07:49 PM
You're right, Jen!! Nothing could stop me from going to CreedFest!! I know we're all going to have an awesome time.:dancing: :dancing: I'm ready to go now!! Can't wait for May to get here!:bounce:

I wish you could join us to HigherGirl. I'm taking my first plane ride to go to FL but I'm not nervous at all. I'm too excited about getting there and start having some major fun!! We'll fill everybody in on what happens.