Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
When Scott Ripped hi pants at alcatraz!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : When Scott Ripped hi pants at alcatraz!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-25-2003, 09:45 PM
Right at the beginning of OLB YOU CAN SEE IT!!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!!...poor scott!....haha

DangerousDan85
02-25-2003, 10:00 PM
that was funny

hotforscott
02-25-2003, 11:02 PM
I saw that, too when I watched it.

marlsy
02-25-2003, 11:44 PM
I have most of alcatraz downloaded and you can see it in a few of the songs actually!! Woooo Hoooo LOL

creedgirl99
02-27-2003, 06:15 PM
Haha...I noticed that! Too bad they didn't rip in the front! :P Excuse me...I'm having a weird day!! ;)

JenRN
02-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by creedgirl99
Haha...I noticed that! Too bad they didn't rip in the front! :P  Excuse me...I'm having a weird day!! ;)
Indeed!!! Yeah a rip in the front would be nice!:rolleyes: At the show I was at he ripped them right in front of me, the look on his face was priceless!:eek: I got a good view of his crotch!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SJack5802
02-27-2003, 09:44 PM
Thats pretty funny, but at the same time kind of digusting.

JenRN
02-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by SJack5802
I see your point, but trust me I got a thrill and was not discusted!:P :embarass:

Dark Angel
02-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Indeed!!!  Yeah a rip in the front would be nice!:rolleyes:  At the show I was at he ripped them right in front of me, the look on his face was priceless!:eek:  I got a good view of his crotch!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's up with all those rolleyes smilies? They don't seem to fit in with your post. Just a question, cuz I'm curious. Whenever I use one it's to signify i'm annoyed or something to that extent. Just wondering if it means something different on this particular board?

oh and another thing totally not related to the thread -sorry lol- how do i make it so i don't have to uncheck the email notification box everytime i post??

TeriB19
02-27-2003, 10:42 PM
You need to go to your user menu and unsubscribe to your threads. That sucks.

Dark Angel
02-27-2003, 11:11 PM
cool. thanks Teri :)

TeriB19
02-27-2003, 11:19 PM
No problem. When I first joined the bb last year, I was pulling my hair out with all the emails for the subscribed threads.

TakeUHigher
02-28-2003, 12:09 AM
when we saw creed i scranton, pa on 8/7 he riped his pants then also, he had plad boxers on.... how cute!!!:dancing:

DangerousDan85
02-28-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by SJack5802

yeah

hayley
02-28-2003, 02:09 AM
wow i haven't seen that....

how cute

Sheila63
02-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Indeed!!!  Yeah a rip in the front would be nice!:rolleyes:  At the show I was at he ripped them right in front of me, the look on his face was priceless!:eek:  I got a good view of his crotch!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! What an experience, Jen. I remember you mentioning him being in front of you when his pants ripped but I don't remember you mentioning the look on his face. OMG!! That must have been some night!!

JenRN
02-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Dark Angel
What's up with all those rolleyes smilies? They don't seem to fit in with your post. Just a question, cuz I'm curious. Whenever I use one it's to signify i'm annoyed or something to that extent. Just wondering if it means something different on this particular board?

oh and another thing totally not related to the thread -sorry lol- how do i make it so i don't have to uncheck the email notification box everytime i post??
I look at them different I guess, I look at them as a "a goofy kind of flirty way" May not be right, but that is how I look at them!

JenRN
02-28-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
LMAO!!!  What an experience, Jen.  I remember you mentioning him being in front of you when his pants ripped but I don't remember you mentioning the look on his face.  OMG!!  That must have been some night!!
Yeah it was, his look was "oh shit what am I gonna do know!" :lol: He was right in front of me kneeled down and those black tight suede pants could not hold his posistions he was doing, Gee how awful for me;) :P

Sheila63
02-28-2003, 06:51 PM
LOL!! You've had some incredible concert moments, Jen. I think I need to be next to you at my next concert and catch some of those moments for myself.:D

JenRN
02-28-2003, 06:57 PM
LOL!!  You've had some incredible concert moments, Jen.  I think I need to be next to you at my next concert and catch some of those moments for myself.:D
You are welcome to go with me ANYTIME!!!!:dancing: I am a serious concert lover! For the 4 shows I went to this past year I took 2 different friends, one gets on here once in awhile FranRN, I shocked the hell out of her, I turned into a Creed loving maniac, I literally sprinted around the venue to get to the line for the pit. I don't know what came over me I guess it was adreneline! But I blew her out of the water, she caught up with me about 15 minutes later! And then I had shin splints for days:lol: Oh well, it was worth every pain I had!!! I will never settle for nothing less that pit on the rail for another Creed show, once you get it in your blood it is hard to let go!:D

DangerousDan85
02-28-2003, 08:36 PM
the last concert I went to was the Wallflowers in like 1996 lol

SJack5802
02-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Was that concert any good

hotforscott
02-28-2003, 09:38 PM
You are so right, Jen!

I am telling you Dan, you'll have to come with my friends and I to some of the shows I go to.

DangerousDan85
02-28-2003, 09:46 PM
to carrie- that would be cool

to scott- they suck live, as you could tell at the Alcatraz concert

hotforscott
02-28-2003, 09:47 PM
i liked that 6th avenue heartache song and that is it. the others were crappy and totally played out.

JenRN
02-28-2003, 10:08 PM
Yeah Creed put the Wallflowers to shame!!! They sucked live bad!!! The lead singer just stood there and did not move, SLUG! Scott is so energetic and all over the place, awesome performer!:dancing:

hotforscott
02-28-2003, 10:12 PM
He was hot as hell when I watched that. When he smiled I melted. I am gonna watch that in a minute now that I am reminded of that wonderful performance.

TeriB19
02-28-2003, 10:29 PM
And considering how sick Scott was for that show, he really did put his all into the performance like a trooper. The show must go on!!

DangerousDan85
03-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
i liked that 6th avenue heartache song and that is it. the others were crappy and totally played out.

yeah I like a few of their songs

SJack5802
03-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Yeah the Wallflowers did suck at Alcatraz, I didn't even bother watching there whole performance.

Sheila63
03-01-2003, 02:28 PM
You are welcome to go with me ANYTIME!!!!:dancing:  I am a serious concert lover! For the 4 shows I went to this past year I took 2 different friends, one gets on here once in awhile FranRN, I shocked the hell out of her, I turned into a Creed loving maniac, I literally sprinted around the venue to get to the line for the pit.  I don't know what came over me I guess it was adreneline!  But I blew her out of the water, she caught up with me about 15 minutes later!  And then I had shin splints for days:lol:  Oh well, it was worth every pain I had!!!  I will never settle for nothing less that pit on the rail for another Creed show, once you get it in your blood it is hard to let go!:D

Thanks, Jen. I appreciate it. There is nothing like an awesome concert!!! You sound like me with my friend on NYE in Philly. She's never seen me behave like I did that night either. She knew that I love Scott and Creed's music but she's never seen me at a concert before, let alone my first Creed concert!! But she really enjoyed herself that night and now she understands why I feel the way I do about their music and Scott!!;) She definitely liked what she saw that night!

Sorry to hear about the shin splints but I'd feel the same way. I'm determined to be in the pit as close to if not on the rail myself at my next Creed show.

All of you are right about the Alcatraz show, Creed blew away the Wallflowers. Teri, you took the words right out of my mouth. Considering how Scott was feeling, he did a great job. Even with the illness, he looked like he was really getting into the music and enjoying himself too. I love watching my tape of the show.

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:31 PM

He should become a stripper I guess. That would make so many of you happy, and prolly he'll be good at what he's doing for the first time since MOP too.

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Someone asked if he would ever pose for Playgirl and he said, "Maybe, if my Mommy says it's okay"

I would get that copy in a heartbeat.

When we meet him in Orlando (and we will), I bet we can convince him over Margarita's and Nacho's!

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:49 PM
LOL, Carrie...nachos and margaritas are sounding really good right now! I wish! Have to work later.

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:50 PM
when you start caring about people behind the music, you turn into another teeny bopper... Justin Timberlake is alsmot as good as creed, really lol

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Lechium, did you take especially strong grumpy pills today or what? You are seriously in a sparring mood...Dude, you need a hug or something.

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:57 PM
Hangover + finals are comming up. Plus minor girl problems.
I need a fucking break.

p.s. thx for concern thou...

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Well, that's a nasty combination for sure...I hope your day gets better, but fighting with everybody won't help the hangover ;)...Drink some water. You need fluids because you get dehydrated from drinking alcohol. The headache will lessen if you rehydrate.

creeder
03-01-2003, 03:21 PM
hahaha... :D :P

JenRN
03-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Lechium, did you take especially strong grumpy pills today or what? You are seriously in a sparring mood...Dude, you need a hug or something.

And they say women only get PMS!:lol:

JenRN
03-01-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>Someone asked if he would ever pose for Playgirl and he said, "Maybe, if my Mommy says it's okay"

I would get that copy in a heartbeat.

When we meet him in Orlando (and we will), I bet we can convince him over Margarita's and Nacho's! </b>
OMG talk about a fantasy!!!!;) I would be tucking $100 dollar bills in those drawers with my teeth!:embarass: :embarass:

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 03:34 PM
And they say women only get PMS!:lol:

OMFG, ROTFLMMFAO, Jen...Sorry, lech, that one tickled my funnybone!

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 03:39 PM
I know, I can't even say what I would be doing if he was stripping.

hayley
03-01-2003, 07:41 PM
I would get up there with him :D :rolleyes:

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 07:54 PM
LOL. Get in on some of that cash, huh?

Sheila63
03-01-2003, 08:14 PM
LMAO!! Inviting him over for some Margaritas and Nachos sounds real good to me!! I'm going to go look from some $100 bills right now too, LOL!!!:embarass:

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 08:21 PM
He would probably have so much fun with all the Margarita's and all that I would be getting him to hand me the $100 bills.

;)

Kim V.
03-01-2003, 08:42 PM
LMAO!! &nbsp;Inviting him over for some Margaritas and Nachos sounds real good to me!! &nbsp;I'm going to go look from some $100 bills right now too, LOL!!!:embarass:

oooooh, I am SO there......;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

s.floridagirl
03-01-2003, 09:47 PM
i dont think he really needs more$100 bills! I'm sure all of the ladies here could pay him in a more interesting fashion!! Sorry, Lechium, you're not invited! :angel:

Sheila63
03-02-2003, 09:29 AM
You're right, s.floridagirl!! There are definitely more interesting, fun ways to pay him.;)

JenRN
03-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by s.floridagirl
i dont think he really needs more$100 bills! &nbsp;I'm sure all of the ladies here could pay him in a more interesting fashion!! Sorry, Lechium, you're not invited! :angel:
Oh I would pay him alright.... to the point he could not walk for a week!:D :embarass: :embarass: Then of course I would nurse him back to health with a nice massage;) ;)