Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed.com [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed.com

souldancer
10-10-2002, 05:38 PM
Just a few questions below. Appreciate your constructive input, and possibly this will help redirect some of my/our frustration. thnx
Who handles creed.com web site? (Wind-up?)
Where can complaints about the site be filed/directed?
What role/connection does CreedInk have for fans?

(:embarass: maybe I was too hasty with this post...but, hey - I was a little anxious for some news. Like Scott (lots!), I am human too. See new thread, "Rescheduled dates & Creed.com"

marlsy
10-10-2002, 07:23 PM
Ok, Im new here to this site. I had tickets to the LA concert that was postponed. Is this letter from Scott Stapp for real? I dont see it anywhere on their site and as for the rescheduled dates, it says 10-20 for LA and on the creed site 10-20 they are to play in Idaho. I was sooooo dissapointed on Tues. when we pull up to park for the concert and was told they just postponed the concert. I just hope he gets better soon! I dont want this to hurt them! It dosnt bother me, I understand his voice is gone and he needs rest, but others dont seem to be so understanding. I hope this dosnt hurt them! I cant wait to see them in concert , I love them so much, their music means so much to me!!!:confused:

souldancer
10-10-2002, 07:39 PM
Maryls, Good of you to be a caring Creed Fan! I am signed up with Creed.com e-news, figured that's how I got it - or perhaps from CreedInk. I saw the overlap with Idaho, wondering if the tickets didn't sell there.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 07:51 PM
It's on the Creed.com Web site under: message from Scott Stapp regarding tour. It's right at the top of the home page.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Finally some info. Thanks for everything!