Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
no subject [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : no subject

Anonymous
02-23-2003, 03:28 PM
ok yall. I don't mean to get on anyones bad side. if i said anythingto make you hate me or anything like that please forgive me.

i just read through the forums and found nothing that any of you have said thst proves what you think. i have found no facts. maybe I mssed something, but i doubt it. what i have written i believe to be true. when democrats bully bush becasue he gets u.n. approval but cheer clinton on for not getting u.n. approval AND liying to a grand jury,I have no idea what you are thinking. be constant.if a democratic president is going to do that and you are not going to buklly him, then i do not expect you to bully the republican president who does the exact same thing. it is the same the other way around.

i have no idea what the democrats (in general, no just u on the board) think when they do stuff like that. pleasetell me and correct me.

again i do not mean to get any of you mad at me.i am new here and maybe I have steped in on the wrong foot. i just said what i believed to be true and have challenged others to say what they think. i stuill have not had a come back for anything I said. only stuff like "you are a misinformed republican who doesn't know anything, facts don't mean anything uless they has sources" which I don't aggree with, "just stuf like youdon'tknow anything."
I have gotten that repeatedly, and I would argue that I do know stuff, i just want to know what you think.

once again, I just looked thought the forums and have found nothing to support the democratic defense.

no hard feelings,just trying to have some fun w/ other creed fans. I never meant to get youmad at me.forgive me. just have fun herew/ me.

thenemesis@ev1.net

-- anonymous

souldancer
02-23-2003, 06:38 PM
As a Creed fan, you were and are welcomed.
Personally, I come here to talk about the band and join in fun and friendship with other fans. Occasionally we have off-Creed topics and opinions and feelings are expressed. I don't consider the board a forum to debate/argue/justify/prove my views or opinions. Are you on some political chat boards? If you want facts on what democrats think, I suggest you go to a democratic web site. My 'Peace' bookmark has a lot of web sites to non-violent action groups and alternative news sources - but they are pretty multi-party oriented and I wouldn't want you to pick them apart and bring it to this board.
Good luck soliciting facts and finding an appropriate place to engage in political debate. I think it is healthy in the right (oops, I mean 'correct' ;) ) environment. I feel strongly about my views and work with like-minded folks but, damn - I am just getting too old to argue! Besides, I think that more time should be sent on offense instead of defense.
BTW...Faceless Man is a beautiful song! rock on...

Anonymous
02-23-2003, 08:15 PM
cool.

thanks dude.

-- anonymous

hotforscott
02-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Souldancer is a woman, not a dude!
I agree with Souldancer, I am here for Creed and some times off topic things.

souldancer
02-24-2003, 01:15 AM
LOL hotforscott - like a dudette, huh:)

Anon -Yeah. That is some e-mail address/name of yours....

DangerousDan85
02-24-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I agree with Souldancer, I am here for Creed and some times off topic things.

I'm here to talk off topic and occasionaly Creed lol:P