Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Who wants a stadium tour??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a stadium tour???

tremontinerd
02-22-2003, 09:11 PM
I would Love to see Creed at Giants Stadium.

hotforscott
02-22-2003, 10:23 PM
I would go see them in the Wal-mart parking lot, wouldn't matter to me. So, yeah, I'll take a stadium tour, I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em!

TeriB19
02-22-2003, 10:43 PM
I'd like to see Creed play my backyard!!:P

hotforscott
02-22-2003, 11:20 PM
Sounds good to me. I will be there.

DangerousDan85
02-23-2003, 12:18 AM
Creed is gonna play at my 18th birthday in September :P

m3lissa
02-23-2003, 12:35 AM
don't you guys think it will be hard for them to sellout stadiums?

i doubt they will ever do stadiums unless they team up with some other bands such as Metallica, Incubus or Godsmack!

man that would be an amazing concert!!!!
:dancing: :dancing:

aaah no harm in dreaming about it :)

tremontinerd
02-23-2003, 01:21 AM
Well you might have a point dan. Giants Stadium seats over 80,000. But they have enough fan's in the New York , New Jersey area.

Dogstar
02-23-2003, 01:29 AM
They need a break. As much as I enjoyed every show I went to, I think by the end, the arenas weren't filling up because they had hit some cities two and three times during the tour. Don't get me wrong, us die-hards would go to every show we could, but I think maybe they need a long break so that fans will be really hungry to see them again. Personally, I'm not big on stadium tours. I just think it's too big.

DangerousDan85
02-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by tremontinerd
Well you might have a point dan.

what did i say?

HigherGirl
02-23-2003, 02:47 AM
I think they could sell out some stadiums...
They ROCK!!!
would love to see one of them perform in my bedroom..;)
sorry...being perverted tonight, Must be the damn cold weather!!:mad:

hide_tremonti
02-23-2003, 05:54 AM
Any place will be fine for me...I've never been to a Creed concert before...so any venue is OK.

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 05:59 AM
Going to a Creed show is one of the most awesome experiences you will ever encounter. I will be at every show within 4 hours of me, next tour and hopefully a few others that may be farther away then that. They are so much fun.

Sheila63
02-23-2003, 12:21 PM
That's my plan for the next tour too. I went to Philadelphia from CT on NYE and had the time of my life!!! But I'm with Dogstar, as much as I want to see them in concert again, I want them to rest up. Although I'd go to see them anywhere, I think a stadium is too big. I want to be as close to the stage as possible the next time I see them and I think it would be practically impossible to make happen unless you camp out at the stadium for a day or two!!

Teri, I like your backyard concert idea, can I come too?!:)

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 12:25 PM
I know what you mean, a stadium would be huge and being in the pit at an arena is the Ultimate Experience.

HigherGirl
02-23-2003, 02:25 PM
why don't we just become like those Grateful Dead followers and follow Creed allover the country..Ha!!! That would be so cool...In a perfect world anyway..:(

tremontinerd
02-23-2003, 02:35 PM
I think Tremonti needs to go off a little more. I saw him front row in the pits a few times last summer. Hes cool because he will respond if you yell anything at him.

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 05:09 PM
He seems like a real people person from those I have heard from that have met him. He seems to be very interested in the fans and that is totally cool.

Sheila63
02-23-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
why don't we just become like those Grateful Dead followers and follow Creed allover the country..Ha!!! That would be so cool...In a perfect world anyway..:(

I like that idea. We'd have so much fun!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
02-23-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I would go see them in the Wal-mart parking lot, wouldn't matter to me. So, yeah, I'll take a stadium tour, I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em!

Same here!! :) :dancing:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by tremontinerd
I think Tremonti needs to go off a little more.  I saw him front row in the pits a few times last summer.  Hes  cool because he will respond if you yell anything at him.

That's cool......although he would probably get annoyed with me yelling so much that he wouldn't respond to me.:P