Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed Cancelles Again [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed Cancelles Again

lab1ratt
10-10-2002, 11:50 AM
:mad: I am very dissappointed that CREED can not hold their concert dates. They have cancelled 2 times here at ARCO Arena in SAC. I has cost me money not to see them. I have been a die hard fan since album 1 and have been collecting pics and stuff on EBAY ever since. In MAy when they cancelled on my birthday, I was mad but concerend that Scott was ok after his "wreack" ha ha ha, if it happened but when they rescheduled, I was first to get my tickets and this time they where playing on my anniversay, I have been looking forward to going for months now. Litterally hour befopre the show they announce they are cancelling again! I just cant belive it. Me CREED CD'S went flying out the window they are gone! I have tore up my full size poster of Scott too that I agot on EBAY. I have taken off all my pics from my computer and removed my creed theme for my desktop. I will turn the station when I hear a CREED song and I will change the channell when I see A CREED video. This is a promise SCOTT STAPP! I have never been more infatuated with a band as I ahev been for CREED, and now its been taken away, I feel empty and hurt, but im more mad, and that takes over. GOOD BYE CREED you lost a fan forever! make that 2