Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sacramento show postponed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento show postponed

thecandylady
10-08-2002, 11:20 PM
Yes you heard right,, Sac show has been postponed..... Hope your feeling better Scott

hotguyinca
10-09-2002, 03:21 AM
I love Creed and i was totally stoked for the show in LA tonight...but it was cancelled again? come on now...and this was the makeup show for the last one cancelled...*sigh* i just hope they reschedule the show..instead of giving us refunds and having us try to buy tickets all over again...I hope scott is getting better and that they come back around sooN!!

tremontiwannabe
10-09-2002, 03:56 PM
i can't imagine how bad that would suck to have my show 2 times in a row!!! that would stink! i've been to one creed concert in my life(august 17, 2002) even though i've been a creed fan forever. and i got pit tickets with my best friend and i got to shake stapp's and tremonti's hand!!

i'm going again to the BJCC in b'ham alabama right near me where i live and i have pit tickets again!

Taylor
10-09-2002, 06:14 PM
HECK YA!!

allison
10-09-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
i got to shake stapp's and tremonti's hand!!

Awesome! How??

souldancer
10-10-2002, 07:09 PM
12/2 Sacramento, CA

thecandylady
10-11-2002, 01:21 PM
Whooo hooooo.......... December 2!!!! Now not real clear on what to do with the tickets from the postponed show????

tremontiwannabe
10-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by allison
Awesome! How?? well during the middle of the concert stapp (who i was right in front of in the very front of the pit) would shake my hand and DID couple of times. then at the end mark came by and i was screaming soooo loud and he reached down and shook my hand. so it was the best day of my life. i plan to relive it nov. 4th except we are getting there a couple of hours early to insure that we get the front of the pit where tremonti will be.

we= me, taylor, and our friend, tays uncle and his uncles friend.

rock on tremonti!!!!!!!!!!:D

tremontiwannabe
10-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by thecandylady
Whooo hooooo.......... December 2!!!!  Now not real clear on what to do with the tickets from the postponed show???? thats my birthday:D

thecandylady
10-12-2002, 01:28 AM
What a great B day present!!!!

thecandylady
10-12-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by thecandylady
Whooo hooooo.......... December 2!!!!  Now not real clear on what to do with the tickets from the postponed show????

If you have tickets for the postponed Oct 9th show at Arco, KEEP THEM!!! They will be honored.....Thank God, I didnt want to fight for my seats for the 3rd time.... Even though they say 3rd time is a charm...........

By the way,,,, Scott take care of those vocal cords!!