Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
DareDevil Soundtrack!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : DareDevil Soundtrack!!!

benkenobi
02-07-2003, 04:18 PM
Has anyone else gone out to get the DareDevil Soundtrack. It rocks!!! One of the best rock soundtracks I've seen in awhile. The only thing that could make it better is if Creed had gone with their original plan and released "Nothing" on the album. Oh well, it's all good!!!:cool:

benkenobi
02-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Some of my fav. tracks on the album... (no particular order)

Fuel "Won't Back Down"
The Calling "For You"
Saliva "Bleed For Me"
Evanescence "Bring Me To Life"
12 Stones "Let Go"

How 'bout anybody else? What tracks do ya like on the soundtrack?:bounce:

iknowkobe
02-08-2003, 02:02 AM
hey,

i liked about every song except the moby song, nappy roots and the drowning pool. the moby song was just pointless and i can't stand moby. but other than that the cd is awesome. hey bekenobi how did you get your qoute like that. like with the line then the qoute cause i don't like the white border around mine.

Devin"We may rise and fall, but in the end we meet our fate together. " Creed

benkenobi
02-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by iknowkobe
hey,

i liked about every song except the moby song, nappy roots and the drowning pool. the moby song was just pointless and i can't stand moby. but other than that the cd is awesome. hey bekenobi how did you get your qoute like that. like with the line then the qoute cause i don't like the white border around mine.

Devin

Hmm...I'm not really sure why my quote is up any different then your's. I just typed it in the box where the quote goes. I'm not sure how that line got above it.

Anyways, I agree with you. I didn't like the Nappy Roots or Moby song either. And I don't care for that Rob Zombie guy who was featured on vocals on that Drowning Pool song.

SJack5802
02-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by benkenobi
<b>Has anyone else gone out to get the DareDevil Soundtrack. It rocks!!! One of the best rock soundtracks I've seen in awhile. The only thing that could make it better is if Creed had gone with their original plan and released "Nothing" on the album. Oh well, it's all good!!!:cool: </b>

Does Creed have a new b-side song. I want to hear "Nothing." Where can I find it

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 02:40 AM
your avie keeps crackin me up scott

benkenobi
02-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by SJack5802
<b>Does Creed have a new b-side song. I want to hear "Nothing." Where can I find it </b>

Sorry SJack but you can't find "Nothing" anywhere. Mark mentioned it was a song that the band didn't have time to add on to the Weathered album. So then they planned to put it on the new DareDevil Soundtrack but didn't for some unknown reason. Creed even has a recorded studio version of "Nothing" but they still have it and haven't released it to anybody.

Bridge of Clay
02-09-2003, 05:24 PM
yep, but they never finished recording nothing...itīs said itīs incomplete...

benkenobi
02-10-2003, 11:41 AM
I hope Creed releases a b-side album or an album with their older stuff (even before My Own Prison). I'm sure they have plenty of old songs/covers we've never heard. Stapp said in an interview that the 1st song they ever wrote that sounded like their own sound is an unreleased song titled "Grip My Soul." Maybe someday we'll get to hear it. :cool:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Nope I haven't bought it yet. I'm supposed to be getting it for V-day.