Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
U2 DVD- best of 1990-2000 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : U2 DVD- best of 1990-2000

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Just wondering.
Has anybody got this??
I just wanna know what is on there, and what it is like.

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 09:36 PM
I have it, it's pretty cool. I has most of their hits from that time. I got the limited edition one, which came with a bonus CD of dance mixes to some of the hits and some b-sides as well. It's OK, not wild about the dance mix thing. It did come with a cool DVD with interviews and stuff. I think those are gone, though. I bought one later for my sister and didn't have the bonus disk.

JenRN
02-06-2003, 09:50 PM
I bought it the day it came out, I am a huge U2 fan!!! The bonus disk is cool, and the Cd well it just plain and simply ROCKS!!!!!:D

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Yeah it totally rocks.
I dont have the DVD one, I have the cd with the initial 16 songs on it.
I dont have a DVD player anyway, but i might get one soon, just wanted to know what the dvd was like.

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I bought it the day it came out, I am a huge U2 fan!!!

I'm a huge U2 fan too. I thought there was afew of them on this board.

JenRN
02-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
I'm a huge U2 fan too.  I thought there was afew of them on this board.
Have you seen them live? It is quite the experience!!!!!:D

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Na i havent, man i wish.

So you've seen them. Thats awesome.

They havent been to NZ since i have liked them, man i think the last time they came here was like 10 years ago which sux.
I heard a rumour they might come here after they release their next album at the end of this year, so im hoping.

When did u see them?

JenRN
02-06-2003, 10:30 PM
I saw U2 in 1992, it was awesome!!!! It was the Zoo Tv tour, and Bono was cool as ever!!! I was real close and had great seats, I want to see them again!!!! I love thier music, they are just great! They put on a hell of a show!

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 10:54 PM
Oh thought it might have been the elevation tour or somethin.

Zoo tv tour, awesome.

Yeah i wanna see them, ive seen a lot of u2 concerts on tv though ofcource, bono never tires of energy does he.

faceless kiwi
02-07-2003, 02:19 AM
Did bono pull you up on stage during mysterious ways.

yeah right.

JenRN
02-07-2003, 10:25 AM
Did bono pull you up on stage during mysterious ways.

yeah right.
Yeah I wish! I did have eye contact with him though and did get some of his Heineken on me when he sprayed it every where!! He was dressed all in black vinyl that show it was different! Then at the end he changed to jeans and a long sleeve shirt. The edge he is real cool too, so labile!

Dogstar
02-07-2003, 04:20 PM
The Edge rocks!

faceless kiwi
02-07-2003, 06:23 PM
U2's next album is apparently gonna be a guitar record, their first.
So yeah im hangin out for some awesome riffs from the edge.

faceless kiwi
02-07-2003, 06:24 PM
hey Jen, just curious, what is ya fav U2 song?

JenRN
02-07-2003, 09:40 PM
hey Jen, just curious, what is ya fav U2 song?
God that is real hard for me to say! I love so many of their songs. When Electrical Storm came out I was blown away, that is one of the best yet!! As far as some of the others, well.... I love anything from the Joshua Tree and War. Hmmmmm.......I guess it would have to be hit wise: With or Without you, Streets have no name,or One. There are a lot that were not hits that are my favs too. But Electrical Storm, I can't get enough of! I would love to see them again in concert! You can come to the states and stay with me and I'll take you, they are bound to come to Washigton DC sometime!;)

faceless kiwi
02-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I would love to see them again in concert!  You can come to the states and stay with me and I'll take you, they are bound to come to Washigton DC sometime!;)

I might just take u up on that offer.

Yeah electrical storm totally blew me away the first time i heard it as well.
I cant really pick a fav u2 song, it would probably be, until the end of the world.
But Sunday bloody sunday, the unforgettable fire, with or without you and electrical storm are other favs.

TeriB19
02-07-2003, 10:51 PM
I love 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. One of the best U2 songs ever. And 'Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' came out when I thought I had found what I was looking for, and guess what! I hadn't!! Great song.

JenRN
02-07-2003, 10:51 PM
OH yeah I forgot about - until the end of the world!!!! I love that song too!!!;) You are welcome here anytime!:D But I want to visit where you live too, always been a dream of mine! So beautiful there!

JenRN
02-07-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I love 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. One of the best U2 songs ever. And 'Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' came out when I thought I had found what I was looking for, and guess what! I hadn't!! Great song.
Yeah those are great ones Teri! Wow it seems so long ago when those were top 10!!!! Makes me feel old:crying:

faceless kiwi
02-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I love 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. One of the best U2 songs ever.  

Yeah. That song got me into U2.

Yes u should come to nz, we do have a great country.

JenRN
02-07-2003, 11:01 PM
We can work out a vacation plan, you stay here with me for 2 weeks or so and then I will come there for 2 weeks. PERFECT!;) When is the best time of year to be there? Probably always hugh? The scenery in Lord of the Rings was breathtaking!!!!! I would love to hike some of those beautiful mountains:)

faceless kiwi
02-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Yep, sounds good.

hayley
02-08-2003, 09:50 PM
yeah new zealand rocks

that's so cool Jen that you went to a concert

greg in case you are reading this i can't get into hotmail:crying:

faceless kiwi
02-08-2003, 10:26 PM
cant ya?
why is that?