Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Things about creed songs, [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Things about creed songs,

Xterminator27
02-06-2003, 07:55 PM
Illusion, U can hear the squeaking noise Brian's fingers make by sliden on the srinsg in teh beggining,

Dont Stop Dancing - Scott stapp takes a deep breath before he starts.

Inside Us All. At the VERRY end when the music gest to quiet to barly hear, listen to it, teh guitar gests all wacko and WAWOWAWOAWOWOWOAOWAO ey Iyts cool, But u never realize it cuz it gets to quiet.

Post shit uve seen one creed sonsg here too!

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 09:06 PM
What if-
All the wacky sounds mark is doing with his guitar right at the very end of the song.

Lullaby- strange whispering at the very end of the song, u can only hear if you turn the volume up extremely loud.
(no its not the disturbance)

mushroomy2k
02-06-2003, 10:43 PM
hmmmmmm ill have to listen very carefully
maybe scott is saying goodnight Jagger.
have a awsome night and dreams.
yall have a great night.Diane
:)

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 11:02 PM
lol, yeah probably.

Na ya cant hear what it says.
ya can only hear it with headphones, and the volume cranked up to full, its insanely low.

hayley
02-07-2003, 03:11 AM
really? i haven't noticed that before, strange

Puj
02-07-2003, 06:39 AM
My Sacrifice .. at the very end, turn your volume up real high and you can hear mark giving a pretty cool outro to it .. I'm presuming it's the part of the intro that got cut out coz the intro would have been 'too long' but hey...

creednet-x
02-07-2003, 06:46 AM
Stan Here With Me - when the song starts right at the intro you can hear Scott or Mark ( Flip ) I don't know who but someone is saying something! dunno!:dancing:

Puj
02-07-2003, 07:14 AM
hmm .. a lot of people can hear something whispered through bullets .. I can't
I can hear something through WHo's got my back ..
I think it's just c oz we got all worked up in Ode and stuff so we're LOOKING for them and we just find some distorted guitar or bass or something and think it's whispering ... dunno ... it could be both ...
:)
oh btw, hey tim.

Sheila63
02-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Puj
My Sacrifice .. at the very end, turn your volume up real high and you can hear mark giving a pretty cool outro to it .. I'm presuming it's the part of the intro that got cut out coz the intro would have been 'too long' but hey...

I've noticed that outro too. I love that part as well as the intro where you can here the noise from the guitar strings when Mark's changes chords.

hide_tremonti
02-08-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Puj
Puj, the outro is nearly the same as the clean chorus!
During the clean intro to SHWM, I heard some weird female noise...you gotta turn it up pretty high on the headphones though.

hayley
02-08-2003, 02:51 AM
hmmm very interesting i have NEVER even heared these before! i'll have to have a listen

Puj
02-08-2003, 06:47 AM
SAL, turn your volume real high and after the music supposedly stops playing, Mark goes on playing very softly, only one string at at time .. :P .
Female voice in SHWM? ???? Interesting ..

creedchick02
02-08-2003, 10:21 AM
At the end of Wrong Way the music does'nt stop before Faceless Man~~~~~~~~You probly already knew that but i just noticed:cool: :D

creednet-x
02-08-2003, 10:26 AM
I told you there is something weird about SHWM. hehe:P

faceless kiwi
02-08-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02
At the end of Wrong Way the music does'nt stop before Faceless Man~~~~~~~~You probly already knew that but i just noticed:cool: :D

Yeah its really cool how it overlaps, and just flows into faceless man.

hide_tremonti
02-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Higher flows into Wash Away Those Years. I had to max my CD player's volume to hear that!

Kim V.
02-08-2003, 09:00 PM
During Faceless Man, when Scott sings "I said it's funny how silence speaks ....." for the second time, you hear a little mic interference (squeal) or something to that effect....

Kim V.
02-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by hide_tremonti
Higher flows into Wash Away Those Years. I had to max my CD player's volume to hear that!

Doesn't it sort of sound like an airplane during that part? That's what it sounds like to me... Heck, Mark can practically make the guitar talk, why couldn't he make it sound like a plane!!?? LOL:D

hayley
02-10-2003, 02:37 AM
OMG that is JUST what i thought! haha every time i listen to it lol...

DangerousDan85
02-10-2003, 02:45 AM
what a cowinki dink

Kim V.
02-10-2003, 02:00 PM
:cool: Too funny! What can we say? Great minds think alike, huh? ;)

By the way, maybe all of you have heard this one, but before and after WAWO, there's the sound of a heart beating; maybe that's to signify Jagger's heartbeat?

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Marty
02-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.

By the way, maybe all of you have heard this one, but before and after WAWO, there's the sound of a heart beating; maybe that's to signify Jagger's heartbeat?  

Thats what I was thinking, or Scotts, being happy about him or something.
________
Mflb review (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

faceless kiwi
02-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Yeah I think it is definatley meant to be Jaggers heart beat.

souldancer
02-17-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
:By the way, maybe all of you have heard this one, but before and after WAWO, there's the sound of a heart beating; maybe that's to signify Jagger's heartbeat?  
Yeah, I love the heartbeats at the beginning and end!
also -
what about those echoes on Track 12 of HC. In the beginning of "my life " and "tears of joy" - I never heard them before the rental car with the better CD player and speakers...DAMN, today is my last day with it! Anyone else love those faint echoes?? That song just brings tears.....of joy!

Sheila63
02-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Yes, souldancer, I love those echoes too. That version of WAWO is my favorite (I think it's the orchestral (sp?) version of the song). I love that song, definitely makes me cry when I'm in a certain mood and holds a special place in my heart.

Redeemer
02-19-2003, 07:52 AM
How about, when at the end of SHWM, Stapp goes "you stand here with me" then acts like he ran out of breath?! Y'all know what I mean, right? And all that crazy guitar stuff at the end of One, that's nuts. :D
And, yeah, I've noticed that Stapp takes this deep breath just before launching into DSD! It almost makes me feel as if I'm with him while he's singing the song. Hearing his breathing makes me feel I'm connected to him. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. :rolleyes:

Sheila63
02-19-2003, 11:56 AM
I don't think you're crazy, Redeemer. I've noticed him taking a breath at the beginning of DSD too, especially on the acoustic version which I love. If you close your eyes listening to that version of the song, you'd swear he was in the same room with you. I love the way Stand Here With Me ends, I think it's really cool and Mark's guitar work on that song is incredible!!!:crest:

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 01:29 AM
I know what you mean, Stand here with me is one of my favorites, as well as DSD.

Lechium
02-20-2003, 01:33 AM
This thread gave me an idea to compile cd of Radiohead B-Sides... thanks

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Glad to hear it. I love Radiohead!

souldancer
02-21-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
And, yeah, I've noticed that Stapp takes this deep breath just before launching into DSD! It almost makes me feel as if I'm with him while he's singing the song. Hearing his breathing makes me feel I'm connected to him. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. :rolleyes: Well, there must be a lot of us crazies then! ;) Cuz that is so powerful - breath and life.
The last lines on my late husband's marker read..."life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Creed and all you great people bring such joyous moments to me! Thank ya'!ll

ps - sorry to be so sappy

hotforscott
02-22-2003, 01:10 AM
I am most definitly Creed-Crazy!

Sheila63
02-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Me too, hotforscott!! And souldancer, don't apologize for being sappy. I think it's sweet and I feel the same way. That line from your husband's marker is absolutely beautiful and very true.

hotforscott
02-22-2003, 12:18 PM
I know you guys. I have so many great Creed memories and I can't wait to have many more.

DangerousDan85
02-22-2003, 01:54 PM
I've noticed some differents sound effects in My Sacrifice that I didn't hear before

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 06:45 AM
I will have to listen to it.

Charmin
02-28-2003, 12:31 PM
We just got a new 5.1 sound system for our computer not too long ago, and when I listen to things on there-I hear lots of instances where you can hear Mark's fingers on the strings-and I've also heard Scott breathing several times.

Something about the way 5.1 speakers are positioned-you hear lots of panning effects that you may not normally notice-things are much more pronounced. I also noticed it sounds like someone is whispering the lyrics in Whose Got My Back Now-that makes for an interesting mix. I heard lots of things on Never Die that I hadn't really noticed before-when I began to listen with the 5.1 system. Since I have a home studio..I really enjoy listening closely to some of the things going on--it's a great way to get ideas, especially if you are a beginner.

hotforscott
02-28-2003, 09:23 PM
That is interesting.

JenRN
02-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>Well, there must be a lot of us crazies then! ;) &nbsp;Cuz that is so powerful - breath and life. &nbsp;
The last lines on my late husband's marker read..."life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Creed and all you great people bring such joyous moments to me! Thank ya'!ll

ps - sorry to be so sappy </b>
That is so beautiful! How true those words are:)

hide_tremonti
02-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Charmin
We just got a new 5.1 sound system for our computer not too long ago, and when I listen to things on there-I hear lots of instances where you can hear Mark's fingers on the strings-and I've also heard Scott breathing several times. &nbsp;

Something about the way 5.1 speakers are positioned-you hear lots of panning effects that you may not normally notice-things are much more pronounced. &nbsp;I also noticed it sounds like someone is whispering the lyrics in Whose Got My Back Now-that makes for an interesting mix. &nbsp;I heard lots of things on Never Die that I hadn't really noticed before-when I began to listen with the 5.1 system. &nbsp;Since I have a home studio..I really enjoy listening closely to some of the things going on--it's a great way to get ideas, especially if you are a beginner.
Just grab a good pair of headphones and listen to it in complete silence (and also in the dark, cause the hearing becomes more alert). You'll be able to pick up so much stuff like that.

Shoebird
03-01-2003, 06:14 PM
Also, WAWO's heartbeat actually starts at the end of Never Die. Looks like song progession was a big thing for them on HC :P .

And if you listen to the very end of One, at about 4:48, you can hear a few (4) low pinging noises. For some reason, these reminded me of noises in a pinball game, which we all know is Mark's favorite :rolleyes: . Or I could just be wrong.

At the beginning of SHWM, sort of before the distortion comes in, you can hear notes being played backwards to accompany the main intro. I tried reversing it, and the backwards notes sound a little bit like the clean chorus to My Sacrifice. It's hard to tell, because it isn't very long and gets mixed in with the normal intro.

Ivan_Creed
03-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Right off the bat 4 me is the murmuring from 'Ode' that they won't tell what it was.. all others I'll check out!! :eek:

Kim V.
03-12-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Redeemer
<b>How about, when at the end of SHWM, Stapp goes "you stand here with me" then acts like he ran out of breath?! Y'all know what I mean, right? And all that crazy guitar stuff at the end of One, that's nuts. :D
And, yeah, I've noticed that Stapp takes this deep breath just before launching into DSD! It almost makes me feel as if I'm with him while he's singing the song. Hearing his breathing makes me feel I'm connected to him. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. :rolleyes: </b>

You're not crazy, Redeemer. I feel the same way, especially when I listen w/headphones on. Then it really feels like he's singing right into my ears, like he's right there with me. Isn't it amazing how his voice has the ability to make you feel that way? No other singer has ever done that, touched my spirit the way Scott's does. It does make me connected to him too, so you're definitely not crazy, or if you are, then lots of us are!!:rolleyes: ;)

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp