Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Blue Collar Release of MOP! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Blue Collar Release of MOP!

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Hey Dogstar,

I know you had mentioned before in a previous thread that you were able to get a hold of a Blue Collar Release of My Own Prison.

Can you tell me if there is anything different about it, like cover art, lyrics, songs, etc.? Just wondering! Thanks!

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Yes, I do have it but I haven't actually opened it yet :D. It's still in the shrink wrap, lol...I know from previous reading that some tracks have slightly different lyrics and one has a slightly different intro. The Creed lettering is different also, not like the one you see now.

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Does it still have the same cover basically as the MOP we all have. Other then the lettering.

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:19 PM
I haven't looked at it in ages, but I believe it does. I'm lame, sorry I can't be more help. Do you have a chance to get one or something?

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:23 PM
I was looking through Ebay to see if I could find a copy of it, but I didn't have any luck......go figure, and I found this auction up for a regular MOP and you would not believe how this lady described Creed in her auction description. I was like WHATEVER! I hate it when people haven't a clue!

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=1572 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2505792976&category=1572)

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:25 PM
LOL, that person couldn't really decide if she thought it was good or bad. What a lousy description.

The Blue Collar release does pop up occasionally on eBay. That's where I got it.

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I haven't looked at it in ages, but I believe it does. I'm lame, sorry I can't be more help. Do you have a chance to get one or something?

Oh, you are not lame. I was just curious is all. Thanks!

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, that person couldn't really decide if she thought it was good or bad. What a lousy description.

The Blue Collar release does pop up occasionally on eBay. That's where I got it.

I will have to keep checking. I usually find most of my unique stuff on there. That lady was full of BS. I mean, who even describes their CD's like that in an auction, Creed or not, you are trying to sell it, not put the auction up for the hell of it and dog out the things you are selling. What a geek!

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:31 PM
YW...I'll look at tonight and give you more info on the cover. I'm not sure I want to open it, though, hehehe. I will eventually :D.

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't open it either. Thanks for checking out the cover, I was just curious. Did the person you bought it from give you any info. on the history of it or anything. It'd be cool to know if they saw them live, or bought it at a store on Consignment, or whatever you know?

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:36 PM
I tried to get that info, but she didn't answer the question. She just said it was the real deal. She actually had two of them. Right after I bought mine, she put another one up for auction that same week. I never saw what the second one went for, but I paid a pretty penny for mine :D.

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 08:39 PM
I would figure it would be a lot. I know some burned Cd's even get up pretty high, of concerts and live performances, so I am sure that it was a lot. Thanks again. Sorry for all the questions.

Dogstar
02-06-2003, 08:54 PM
No problem!

souldancer
02-06-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I will have to keep checking. I usually find most of my unique stuff on there. That lady was full of BS. I mean, who even describes their CD's like that in an auction, Creed or not, you are trying to sell it, not put the auction up for the hell of it and dog out the things you are selling. What a geek! yes, a major Geek! I see the auction ended...did you get it?

And, DS - quick gawking (? sp) at your tatoo and get that dang CD opened... ;)

Dogstar
02-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
And, DS - quick gawking (? sp) at your tatoo and get that dang CD opened... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't gawk at it tonight; I'm wearing long sleeves because it's always like a friggin ice box in my office...

SJack5802
02-08-2003, 10:24 PM
I had to laugh when I read that e-bay description. Thats like being a used car salesman and telling your buyer that sometimes the fuel cell leaks.

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 02:00 PM
I think that description was for a regular, Wind Up My own Prison CD, that I already have. I was just browsing for a Blue Collar release and didn't find one. I wish I could have won an auction for one though. That is funny though, the description sounding like a Used Car Salesman, it's so true. She is a moron for describing Creed like that.

SJack5802
02-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Yeah, does she really think she'll sell it with that description.

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 10:29 PM
your sig. make me laugh everytime scott, i just remember when the Rock said that to HHH

SJack5802
02-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Yeah that was funny as hell, just because Rock said "Samich" instead of sandwich

DangerousDan85
02-14-2003, 10:00 PM
:lol:

Skipper
02-26-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott

Can you tell me if there is anything different about it, like cover art, lyrics, songs, etc.? Just wondering!     Thanks!

Off the top of my head, and not to mention, I haven't listened to it for a while: there is a different font on the front cover/style and MOP and WTLF sound different in certain parts. I like the BC version of MOP better then WU's version. There is something else, but I can't think of it for the life of me. :rolleyes: at myself.

hotforscott
02-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks so much. I know, there was one up for bid on ebay that gave us an insight of how it looked. You are so lucky to have one. I am gonna keep watching ebay for more of them. I want one that isn't autographed (this one was), If I have an autographed item, I want to be the one who got the autograph.