Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where are they now?? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now??

Redeemer
02-05-2003, 02:29 PM
I wonder whatever happened to bands like Goo Goo Dolls (after a short comeback, they kinda disappeared), The Calling, the BSB (of all groups!! but they just fell off the face of the earth...), Nickelback, Tantric, Fuel, and P.O.D. I'll think of more bands that disappeared later, but these are just a few. Anyone know what happened to these guys??

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Goo Goo Dolls are still around, new album out called Gutterflower.

I think BSB may have broken up.

I don't think Nickelback have "disappeared" but they're probably doing a new album. I know Fuel are.

jango
02-05-2003, 05:43 PM
It's pretty sad in today's day and age when a band doesn't make an album 3 days apart from its last, such as Nickelback, many assume they've left the music scene.

Good albums should take time to make.

Goo Goo Dolls - New album on the way, single from the Treasure Planet soundtrack

Tantric - One hit wonder, say it with me... "one hit wonder"

The Calling - No hit/talent wonder...

BSB - If it were only true, the world would be a much better place.

Fuel - New album/single

POD - Inbetween albums, although I find no talent here, either.

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by jango
It's pretty sad in today's day and age when a band doesn't make an album 3 days apart from its last, such as Nickelback, many assume they've left the music scene.

Good albums should take time to make.

Goo Goo Dolls - New album on the way, single from the Treasure Planet soundtrack

New album IS out - Gutterflower! The song from the Treasure Planet soundtrack is a solo single from John Rzeznik, not a GGD song.

Read JDM
02-05-2003, 07:14 PM
I saw GGD last summer. They were headlining a show that I went to for Third Eye Blind. GGD was just atrocious. They tried real hard, honestly, but they just weren't so good.

Fuel is on the Daredevil soundtrack with probably their heaviest song in a long while, and they're working on a new album.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2003, 10:25 PM
POD - Inbetween albums, although I find no talent here, either.
WTF!!!!! r u sayin u find no talent in POD!!:mad: F*cker!!....POD is one of the koolest bands EVER!....that so pisses me off u said that....

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 10:26 PM
Calm down Matty! It's just his opinion, I'm sure they are highly talented. :)

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2003, 10:29 PM
But this is just as bad as some Creed Basher sayin that creed has no talent.....

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 10:31 PM
I know, but we don't believe them when they say that, do we?

Just chill. :D :D

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2003, 10:32 PM
no but it still pisses us off tho!

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Yes, I'm sure it does, but let's save our energy for the real bashers huh? ;)

By the way, your av is pretty cool. Even though it makes me dizzy. :D

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2003, 10:38 PM
haha...thanx....haha.....but im still mad.....and just to prove Jango wrong im listenin to the Fundamental Elements Of Southtown's awesome lyrics-guitars-bass-and Drums!

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 10:41 PM
Go Matty! :jam:

Weathered
02-05-2003, 10:41 PM
lol matt......were talking about jango here...i think you got here after his "leaving" .......he was gone for a long time and finally came back

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2003, 10:42 PM
um...ok....i dont get what that's gotta do w/ ne thing tho......?

Weathered
02-05-2003, 10:44 PM
b/c hes jango.....lol nvm.....ask teri about him....but iagree with you matt....thwy are very talented

hotforscott
02-06-2003, 05:16 PM
I like POD, they are good, they have a positive message.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-06-2003, 05:24 PM
yeah.....im kool...i understand that ppl have diffrent tastes in music...and i guess i got defensive cuz i love my music....

jango
02-06-2003, 10:42 PM
[EDIT]

I flipped my lid, I apologize.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-06-2003, 10:44 PM
um......k?.....i was just startin to get in a good mood....and BAM...knock me down again...oh well.....:P .....u cannot hold me down.... I Rock For Jah....not u....

GeeK_2004
02-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a

I think BSB may have broken up.

Bsb didnt (or havent) broken up !!!!They supose to be coming out wit a album in couple of months. Nick Carter did ( still doing) a solo Project that he wanted to do. Brian Littrel Had a baby. Aj McLean is getting married i think sometime this month. Dont know about the other two guys.

But they are not broken up!!!

GeeK_2004
02-07-2003, 12:59 PM
<b>
Tantric - One hit wonder, say it with me... "one hit wonder"

BSB - If it were only true, the world would be a much better place. &nbsp;

</b>

Tantric is a good band ( at least what I think). What is so fucking wrong wit Tantric...?!?

And wit bsb...

I`ve been a HUGE fan of them for about 8 years now. Have you have listen to one of thier albums all the way threw ??

I know most of yall people on here HATE groups like bsb and all of them.

hotforscott
02-07-2003, 01:31 PM
I liked Drowning and Shape of my heart. I think I have them burned on a CD somewhere.

GeeK_2004
02-07-2003, 02:41 PM
really??

JenRN
02-07-2003, 03:53 PM
I can't say I hate the BSB or Insync, I just don't like thier music. I simply don't listen to them. I am not one of those people who will bash unless I have a damn good reason to. I love a lot of other bands as well, and dislike a lot too, but I know many on here are fans of them so I just keep it at that!:peace:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2003, 07:33 PM
u Mean Bullsh*t bosy and N*suck?......jus my opinion....

jango
02-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by GeeK_2004
Tantric is a good band ( at least what I think). What is so fucking wrong wit Tantric...?!?

And wit bsb...

I`ve been a HUGE fan of them for about 8 years now. Have you have listen to one of thier albums all the way threw ??

I know most of yall people on here HATE groups like bsb and all of them.

Unfortunately, I have listened to an entire BSB cd... my opinion stands firm that they are the worst thing to happen to music, worse than Milli Vanilli.

Tantric is a one... hit... wonder. Get over it.

TeriB19
02-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Unfortunately, I have listened to an entire BSB cd
I can only imagine that this took place while you were bound and tied (pardon the pun) because I cannot see you voluntarily sitting down and purposely punishing yourself for almost an hour. Or maybe you ARE a sadist.;)

jango
02-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Ha, no.

It was by no means voluntary, I had no other form of entertainment on quite a long plane ride, the kind where you just can't fall asleep... alas I was left with the plane's selection.

TeriB19
02-07-2003, 09:41 PM
You know, I've heard stories of people that have gone crazy and threatened to hijack airplanes for less than that. You are a strong guy!

hotforscott
02-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Milli Vanilli, I forgot all about them. LOL!

Yes, Geek_2004, a friend of mine burned me a mix Cd and as a joke put those on there and they actually grew on me. They are just sweet love songs and I am cool with that. My favorite all time love songs have to be either by REO Speedwagon or Chicago though. I LOVE them!!!!!! I have both of their greatest hits and they have always ROCKED!

creedfan47a
02-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by GeeK_2004
Bsb didnt (or havent) &nbsp;broken up !!!!They supose to be coming out wit a album in couple of months. Nick Carter did ( still doing) a solo Project that he wanted to do. Brian Littrel Had a baby. Aj McLean is getting married i think sometime this month. Dont know about the other two guys. &nbsp;

But they are not broken up!!!

Sorry, this is just what someone told me. Didn't mean to upset you!

Bridge of Clay
02-09-2003, 09:52 PM
I didn´t read the whole thread, but about The Calling, since they´re BIG here (much bigger than Creed :mad: ), they´re on the news a lot...

Their current single Adrienne is doing fine and they´re writing new material for their next album. They´re supposed to be in studio right about this time either, don´t remember exactly when, though. It´s possible they´re already recording stuff for it.

But I don´t like them. No talent at all. I can´t stand their songs... they don´t suck like BSB, but they do get a lot of airplay...
it makes me sick!

HigherGirl
02-10-2003, 11:46 AM
GooGooDolls are touring with Bon Jovi right now, and BTW....POD is a great band!!!! They got damn good songs....!!!!!

Redeemer
02-12-2003, 09:36 AM
What about Godsmack? Anyone know what they're doing now?

Wylde-Tremonti
02-12-2003, 09:34 PM
im pretty sure they've got an album comin out soon....