Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Healing thoughts for Scott! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Healing thoughts for Scott!

souldancer
10-07-2002, 10:40 PM
Let's send heart-felt and healing thoughts, energy and prayers for Scott. Our Creed man that loves to sing - that dang dry climate in Vegas got to him! Unsefishly, let's ask for blessings his way - godspeed ahead!

:angel:

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Yes, yes. A fine idea. I'm sending those healing thoughts as we cyberspeak! Get well soon, Scott so that your voice can carry you and all your fans higher!

TeriB19
10-07-2002, 11:15 PM
Hope he's up, around and singing soon. Don't want to rush his recovery, but also don't want to see souldancer go through what luvscott4ever did. Hopefully he'll rest his voice and get over this bug soon.

hayley
10-07-2002, 11:49 PM
he's got a bug?? oh dear my baby!!!!!!!!:crying:

GoodGodGirl23
10-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Yes, proves da mans only human, leik da rest of us...;)

allison
10-08-2002, 10:17 AM
Hopefully all our good thoughts will nurse his lungs back to health so he can :rockon:

Ruby
10-08-2002, 11:14 AM
Oh yes, hope he's better soon. I know how frustrating it is to have a show postponed. You're so excited and then its a letdown - Scott seems to have a weakness with catching respiratory ailments. Souldancer - I have my fingers crossed for your show !! Ive been away for a week trying to catch up with all the posts and work too.

souldancer
10-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Hi Ruby! Thanks for your good words and let's keep pouring out all that passion we get from Creed music and redirect it right to Scott's heart, lungs and throat! Happy catching up.:)

Lady Valkyrie
10-08-2002, 02:32 PM
He is definately in my prayers.

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 10:53 PM
Bump

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:00 AM
its a little cold...my god. We dont have an immune system for nothing you know...:cool:

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:02 AM
A little cold is not cause for cancelling/postponing a weeks worth of shows. When was the last time you were throwing up and ended up in the ER (if it's true) over a little cold? Or don't you get colds? Maybe you have a super immune system.:rolleyes:

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:04 AM
am i the only one that sees a pattern here? Famous people get the slightest cough and think they are dieing. Thats great they postponed again, i can see why, but its not THAT serious. Its not the end of the world...Scott will live.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:14 AM
And if it's a node on his cords? Is that okay with you? Do you have a problem with people caring about someone enough to try to send some goodwill their way. You are starting to wear out your welcome in several threads now.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:14 AM
That's great that they postponed?

That's Scott's sick? Ya leave a word or two out?:confused:

luvscott4ever
10-10-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by creedfaner
am i the only one that sees a pattern here? Famous people get the slightest cough and think they are dieing. Thats great they postponed again, i can see why, but its not THAT serious. Its not the end of the world...Scott will live.

You, my dear, need to take your insensitivity and get the HELL out of here!!! This is for the people who really care about what is going on with Scott Stapp!!! Maybe we just have compassion and concern for people who are sick!! Unlike some of you!!! :finger:

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:35 AM
my oh my, the ignorace. It's everywhere.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Yes, you seem to be full of it.

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
You, my dear, need to take your insensitivity and get the HELL out of here!!!  This is for the people who really care about what is going on with Scott Stapp!!!  Maybe we just have compassion and concern for people who are sick!!  Unlike some of you!!!  :finger:
thank you for attacking my opinion, bigot.

I am fine right here. You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons.

luvscott4ever
10-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Yes, you seem to be full of it.

You just read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth!!! What a LOSER!!! ;)

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
You just read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth!!!  What a LOSER!!!  ;)

again i say....

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:42 AM

I am fine right here. You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons.

Go push somebody else's buttons on some other board where that kind of crap is tolerated. It's not here. This is for people who want to talk Creed, music and other interesting topics. It's not a friggin boxing ring.

And when you have an opinion that can be backed up, maybe it won't get attacked.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:42 AM

I am fine right here. You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons. Did you just call her a bigot? Do you know what that means? Didn't you make a really horrible joke about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics on the other board that really pissed off a bunch of folks (including the author of this post)? People in glass houses.....

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:45 AM
:lol:

Why do i need to "back" my opinion? I can voice it anywhere i damn well please, whenever i damn well please.

You can call me a loser or whatever the fuck you want to...I am glad.

I hope you are a proud bigot, becuase you are very successful at rejecting and not accepting other people opinions.:)

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:48 AM
Have you looked in the mirror, Creedfaner? Geez, you can't see the forest for the trees! Didja have to look up *bigot* in the dictionary to use that word? Go get your rocks off somewhere else. I am tiring of you already. YAWN

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Did you just call her a bigot? Do you know what that means? Didn't you make a really horrible joke about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics on the other board that really pissed off a bunch of folks (including the author of this post)? People in glass houses.....
obviously, you have not a clue what a bigot is....

bigot:
a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own

and that Special Olympics thing, you are misinformed. Two people took offence to it, and after a mojority of the people on the BB praised the picture for being funny...those bitchy people stoped thier bitching. :P A lot of people found it quite hilarious too.
I still see that quote from the picture pop-up every now and then.

luvscott4ever
10-10-2002, 12:49 AM
again i say....

That's an opionion??? Slamming on someone and you have no idea what is even wrong with him!!! I call that SFB!!! Do you even know what a Bigot is?? I don't even see where being a Bigot even fit into any of this!!!

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:52 AM
no no no...hahaha...no!

I said my opinion on this whole "What happened to Stapp" issue, and you rejected my views. Now i am forced to defend them.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:54 AM
Pretty difficult to defend an insensitive, uniformed opinion.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:58 AM

and that Special Olympics thing, you are misinformed. Two people took offence to it, and after a mojority of the people on the BB praised the picture for being funny...those bitchy people stoped thier bitching. :P A lot of people found it quite hilarious too.  
I still see that quote from the picture pop-up every now and then. No I'm not misinformed, maybe just two members took offence to it, but I was not a member, just a guest and when I saw your post, I cried. I thought it was the sickest piece of shit I had ever laid my eyes on. So you did not just piss off 2 members. I'm sure there were other guests like me who saw your little picture and stayed the hell away from that bb. I know I've never been back because of your caliber of humor. When you came on to the old Creedfeed bb, I was very cautious of you because of what you had posted about Downs Syndrome. Now I know I had good reason to be cautious. And if the majority of the people praised it for being funny, they are a bunch of sick jackasses just like you are. If THAT makes me a bigot, so be it. At least I'm not an insensitive jackass.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 01:04 AM
Amen, TeriB. You said it.

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Amen, TeriB. You said it.

YES!! PREACH IT MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS...PRRRRREACH IT!!

hayley
10-10-2002, 02:03 AM
what's goin on??? i thought u were shitty with creedfaner then u go and call im cutie??? :confused:

souldancer
10-10-2002, 02:09 AM
* * steps in, head whirls around trying to figure out what has happened in this thread, focuses on title and begins to type * *

Sending Scott lots of healing thoughts and prayers - take good care! You and the other guys give so much energy out at the concerts - I appreciate you. Now rest..recuperate...then Rock On!

hayley
10-10-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
No I'm not misinformed, maybe just two members took offence to it, but I was not a member, just a guest and when I saw your post, I cried. I thought it was the sickest piece of shit I had ever laid my eyes on. So you did not just piss off 2 members. I'm sure there were other guests like me who saw your little picture and stayed the hell away from that bb. I know I've never been back because of your caliber of humor. When you came on to the old Creedfeed bb, I was very cautious of you because of what you had posted about Downs Syndrome. Now I know I had good reason to be cautious. And if the majority of the people praised it for being funny, they are a bunch of sick jackasses just like you are. If THAT makes me a bigot, so be it. At least I'm not an insensitive jackass.

here this is an example...i thought u were in on it too...sry:embarass:

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
* * steps in, head whirls around trying to figure out what has happened in this thread, focuses on title and begins to type * *

Sending Scott lots of healing thoughts and prayers - take good care!  You and the other guys give so much energy out at the concerts - I appreciate you.  Now rest..recuperate...then Rock On!

Yes, get well soon, Scott

GoodGodGirl23
10-10-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
here this is an example...i thought u were in on it too...sry:embarass:

What the hell am I missing here??? Downs syndrome????

hayley
10-10-2002, 02:34 AM
oh who cares...i'm not angry with ya...Teri and these other people were having abit of an argument with creedfaner, and i thought u were in on it too...but ur weren't, so my mistake sorry!!!:angel:

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 02:34 AM
It's been an interesting night on the bb, GGG. Suffice it to say that Creedfaner riled a lot of us up tonight by basically disrespecting people. If you go back on this thread and a number of others in the Band and Creed's music, you'll see.

souldancer
10-10-2002, 02:42 AM
* * chopping up some celery, carrots, onion for Scott's soup. Pulls out old family recipe for laryngitis...hot chamomille tea, lemon juice, honey and shot of whiskey. Smiles and laughs thinking about her friends having fun on the CF BB * *

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 02:59 AM
LOL, SD....I think we could all use .a little healing soup tonight. Right now, though, I'm sticking with a little cold brew and some Creed cranking on the headphones,....WGMB playing right now....

GoodGodGirl23
10-10-2002, 03:15 AM
Screw da soup, sum stiff "Rum n Cokes" for me pleeeeze!!!:rolleyes:

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 03:23 AM
LOL, GGG:D

GoodGodGirl23
10-10-2002, 03:29 AM
LOL, GGG:D

Good Lord, sometimes you just neva know "whah" da hell, your'e gonna come on to da "bb" to???:rolleyes: OMG!!!:confused:

Siana
10-11-2002, 10:12 AM
:confused:

GoodGodGirl23
10-11-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Siana
:confused:

Trust me you don't wanna know...:rolleyes:

Ruby
10-11-2002, 02:13 PM
It's frustrating to know someone you care about is sick and you cant do anything for him. Can't get the overwhelming desire to rub Vicks all over Scotts chest ( sigh ) to subside. Seriously folks - the letter was encouraging Maybe some rest is all he needs. Actually, he probably shouldnt do the Alcatraz show, but it proves how concerned he is for the fans.

JenRN
10-11-2002, 02:47 PM
If you have ever been to a live Creed show we all know how intense it is!!! Scott really needs to take care of himself! As an orthopedic/nuerology nurse the type of injury he has is serious!!! It does not take much to have the disc slip further!! As far as the throat issue, time heals all wounds, his voice is incredible and I think we all want what is best for him and unfortunatly that means taking a break!!! Creed has down so much for their fans have you really ever seen any other group so dedicated? Love them!! and oh yes the vick's rub would be nice!:rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
10-11-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
It's frustrating to know someone you care about is sick and you cant do anything for him.  Can't get the overwhelming desire to rub Vicks all over Scotts chest ( sigh ) to subside. Seriously folks - the letter was encouraging Maybe some rest is all he needs. Actually, he probably shouldnt do the Alcatraz show, but it proves how concerned he is for the fans.

Yeah, start rubbing slowly on Scotty babies chest, work yer way slowly down his wittle tum tum....down ta his..um..um..heh:P ;)

souldancer
10-11-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
If you have ever been to a live Creed show we all know how intense it is!!!  Scott really needs to take care of himself!  As an orthopedic/nuerology nurse the type of injury he has is serious!!!  It does not take much to have the disc slip further!! As far as the throat issue,  time heals all wounds, his voice is incredible and I think we all want what is best for him and unfortunatly that means taking a break!!!  Creed has down so much for their fans have you really ever seen any other group so dedicated?   Love them!! and oh yes the vick's rub would be nice!:rolleyes:
WELCOME to the board Jen. Appreciate a professional health care report and from such a DEDICATED, caring fan...but I have already requested to be first in line to give SCott a Vic's rub and maybe even some old fashioned mustard plaster...talk about HEAT!!! Have fun on the board and thanks for your input.:)

GoodGodGirl23
10-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Yeah, souldancer...start rubbing!!!! FRICTION!!!;) :sex: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :peace:

Dogstar
10-11-2002, 03:34 PM
*runs off yet again for yet another cold shower...*

GoodGodGirl23
10-11-2002, 03:40 PM
HA! HA!..Creative visualization!!! And lots of it on dis creedfeed bb!!!;) :D :dancing: :dancing:

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 12:43 AM
I know that Vics helps a chest cold, but how much good would it do moving slowly down Scott's torso? These are healing thoughts, but I'm thinking Vics would burn down there. Ouch. He'd probably be the one running for the shower. Let's try some motion lotion down there instead!:angel:

creedfaner
10-12-2002, 01:05 AM
Can we say..."obsession"? :lol:

Dogstar
10-12-2002, 01:20 PM
Sending more healing thoughts to Scott so that he will be in fine form for the make-up shows and for those already scheduled. Hope he didn't strain the cords during the Alcatraz affair.:)

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 01:42 PM
Me too. Sounds like they did a short set out there, so he should be alright.

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know how Scotty is doing now?:confused:

souldancer
10-14-2002, 02:00 PM
GGG, reading my mind...wondering too. Their first show after the break, coming up in a couple days... Let's keep our intentions for his full recovery in our hearts and minds!

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 11:47 PM
Any news yet?

creedfaner
10-15-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Any news yet?
he IS still alive...other than that, dont fret! :P

GoodGodGirl23
10-15-2002, 03:44 AM
Well, that's good news...:)

allison
10-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Their first show back tonight...saying a prayer for Scott's voice...

Dogstar
10-16-2002, 07:01 PM
They had to cancel tonight and tomorrow's show because his voice is still shot.:( No word on the other shows yet. Am sending more healing thoughts his way, too

allison
10-16-2002, 07:38 PM
Oh no, I just went on The Band forum and saw the post. :(

Dogstar
10-16-2002, 07:39 PM
I know. I feel bad for those people because the show was actually canceled. No chance for a make-up date. I sure hope his voice gets better soon.

allison
10-16-2002, 07:54 PM
What an emotional roller coaster it must be for them!:( And for the band!

Siana
10-17-2002, 10:10 AM
yeah :(

TeriB19
10-17-2002, 11:15 AM
It's a bad situation all the way around. Sorry for all those disappointed fans. And I'm sure Creed feel even worse.

Siana
10-17-2002, 11:20 AM
yes,4 sure

souldancer
10-18-2002, 02:20 AM
God knows frustrations and emotions have been riding high on many of the Creed boards the past couple weeks - here is a positive outlet for that energy and a way to give Scott our loving support! I will trust it's real....would like to Believe.

Posted at the Pit..said it was from Cindi at WAWOF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all who've sent email and cards for Scott. I'll be sending the compilation of all items early next week, so if you still want to send along a note of encouragement and support, you may do so. Please just hurry!

I heard from one of our NJ volunteers today, who's reporting that she's hearing on local radio stations DJs making fun of Scott for being sick and having to cancel shows. Simply shameful.

The best way to address this, I think, is to share with those of you on this board a portion of a note Scott wrote to me and a few others last spring after we returned home following our visit with the families we took to the Olympics. "I believe God has called all of us to give in whatever capacity we can, and the rewards are far greater than any amount of money, fame, or notoriety can ever bring. I believe true joy cannot be attained by any of the those things, but giving of yourself and opening up your heart to give fulfills us far greater than any material things. . . . Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart. We can impact the world, one person at a time!"

That's the real Scott Stapp. Keep the support coming. He deserves it.

Dogstar
10-18-2002, 03:13 AM
Amen.
I'm going to believe that it's true and yes, he does deserve the support. The Philly DJs have been poking fun at him the last couple of days. Do they honestly believe that the group wants to cancel these shows? The smart-aleck DJs are just going for the quick jab for the laughs. Made me angry. I think the band has had a tough year, what with the accident in April and now this. All they want to do is share their music and make a nice living. What's so wrong with that?

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 11:48 AM
That's why I haven't even put on the radio lately. I just listen to my CD's so that I don't have to listen to the negative attitudes of those who get paid to sit in their chairs and pass their "humorous" judgements on those they know nothing about.
God Bless the band for their efforts at making the world a better place, we true fans know the truth..

GoodGodGirl23
10-19-2002, 02:31 AM
I feel bad for the boys, all that bad run of luck, must be a reason for it? Maybe God's testing them or something? Anyhoo... I don't listen to the bull crap on the news... I don't listen to the news period...I know what's up...;) I say my prayers, I just said one now, sitting at my computer for Scotty and the whole band...;)

Dogstar
10-19-2002, 03:03 AM
I'm following your lead, GGG. Am saying a healing prayer for the band right now.:angel:

Siana
10-25-2002, 09:20 AM
lol:P