Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hardest Creed Song to play? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Creed Song to play?

Xterminator27
02-03-2003, 08:19 PM
Whut do u think is the most difficult Creed song to play on Guitar??
Even though Stand here with me's solo probly jumps to ur mind, id say Near the end of Inside us all Is the most hardest to play,,,, i tryed that once and it was impossible to get all the chords and notes in at the right time.

Xterminator27
02-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Never mind, i just listened to SHWM and Damn thats one good solo. I wonder why Mark is so unreconized as such a good guitarest. i mean i always see Blink182 and Sum41 Guitarests in pamhplest and such, Mark is WAYYYY Better

Marty
02-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Mark doesn't flant it like they do. He's just there to do the thing he loves best, play good guitar music.

For me it has to be Stand Here With Me. That solo blows my mind. When they say, "make the guitar sing" the SHWM solo is singing opera, its so good.
________
new developments in Prathumnak (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

hide_tremonti
02-04-2003, 05:58 AM
I love the SHWM solo, it's so melodic.
(My tab of the song is at www.tremonti.net (http://www.tremonti.net) ...)
I think the hardest Creed song to play would be PFAD...

Bridge of Clay
02-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Iīd say all their songs on DADADD tuning... coz I canīt set my guitar like that...

I can play WTLF, the intro of Ode (the rest sounds weird), intro of Signs, DSD, intro of Never Die, the intro of What If... I donīt play really good though, just a beginner here...

which one should I try next?

DangerousDan85
02-04-2003, 04:44 PM
I think the songs are easy to play

see #16

hayley
02-05-2003, 02:45 AM
i already knew that....

i would be hopeless with guitar but drums...well...:D YAY

Creed23
02-05-2003, 08:59 AM
I think their hardest song to play is probably bullets just because of how fast its played. I can just barely keep up.:dancing:

CollectiveSoul
07-03-2003, 03:00 AM
Stand Here With Me extended intro-the slides and everything

facelessman
07-08-2003, 02:55 AM
I think the hardest song to play is PFAD. i cant even get past the first measure. and to add, the solo is difficult too. my hats off to mark tremonti for being as good as he is.