Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed lyrics i do not understand... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed lyrics i do not understand...

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 02:54 PM
What If.... "What If your words could be just liek a crime" Hu?? U worlds CAN be jus tliek a crime! U threaten to kill people u can get arrested whuts he talken about!?

My Sacrifice.... "Cuz when u are wit hme.. im free.. i mcareless.. i belive.. above all the otehrs... well fly... thsi brings tears.. to my eyes.. My sacrifice.. I do NOT understandwhy he says my sacrifice, it makes sence but WHATS his sacrifices whuts he talken about??

thsoe r the only 2 buggen me rigth now but im SHURe thers billions more

TeriB19
02-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
<b>What If.... "What If your words could be just liek a crime" Hu?? U worlds CAN be jus tliek a crime! U threaten to kill people u can get arrested whuts he talken about!?

</b> That's his point. Words can be just as painful as actions, if not moreso. Watch what you say, your words can slice through someone as easily as a knife stabbing them. If your words could be judged like a crime, saying you wish someone were dead would be just as bad as killing them yourself.

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 03:02 PM
ok im confused now

TeriB19
02-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Ok, let's say I call you an idiot. My intent is to harm you with my words. If I hit you in the head I could be arrested for assault. If my words could be judged like a crime, calling you for the idiot that you are could also land me in jail for assaulting you verbally. Get it?

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 03:07 PM
if u say, IM GONA KILL RU FAMILY, u can be arrested too and yet u never physically touched me

TeriB19
02-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Yes.

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 03:13 PM
YES?!?!? WHUT U MEAN YES?!?!?! U SAY NO!??! QANDSD S A DA AHH MY BRAIN IS LEAKING!!! MELDOWN!! MELTDOWN!!!!!!!>!>!>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_AGAGHGA GA--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - - -

Pulse!! ------^--^---^---^---^--^--^--^--^--^--^-^-^-^ ----^-----^--------^----------^--------------------^---------------------- BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

DangerousDan85
02-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
<b>What If.... "What If your words could be just liek a crime" Hu?? U worlds CAN be jus tliek a crime! U threaten to kill people u can get arrested whuts he talken about!?

My Sacrifice.... "Cuz when u are wit hme.. im free.. i mcareless.. i belive.. above all the otehrs... well fly... thsi brings tears.. to my eyes.. My sacrifice.. I do NOT understandwhy he says my sacrifice, it makes sence but WHATS his sacrifices whuts he talken about?? &nbsp;

thsoe r the only 2 buggen me rigth now but im SHURe &nbsp;thers billions more </b>

yeah the My Sacrifice chorus is kinda messed up

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 04:09 PM
It's a wonder that you don't understand, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DangerousDan85
02-02-2003, 04:12 PM
what's so funny

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 04:12 PM
dose ANYONE get the MY sarifice thinG?

Aimee
02-02-2003, 04:15 PM
X-You're confused because the lyrics are, "What if your words could be judged like a crime." Now, does it make sense? What you say can be judged just as much as what you do. I believe it is meant to make you ask yourself, If your words were judged like a crime, would you be thrown in jail?
In "My Sacrifice" Scott's singing about what he gave up to get where he is. There are debates over what that sacrifice is (Scott's youth? Hilaree? Jagger? Scott's pride, etc.), but that's who he's talking to when he says:
When you are with me, I'm free... Meaning he misses this thing when he is away from it. He sees it as a "sacrifice". So now, if you take your clues from the video, likely Scott has sacrificed himself in ways that make him feel less "real" and it is his "real" self that he misses. But that's my own questionable interpretaion. Your interpretation is for you to make.

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 04:17 PM
i was talking about X's post with all the jibber jabber.

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
<b>X-You're confused because the lyrics are, "What if your words could be judged like a crime." &nbsp;Now, does it make sense? &nbsp;What you say can be judged just as much as what you do. &nbsp;I believe it is meant to make you ask yourself, If your words were judged like a crime, would you be thrown in jail?
In "My Sacrifice" Scott's singing about what he gave up to get where he is. &nbsp;There are debates over what that sacrifice is (Scott's youth? Hilaree? Jagger? Scott's pride, etc.), but that's who he's talking to when he says:
When you are with me, I'm free... Meaning he misses this thing when he is away from it. &nbsp;He sees it as a "sacrifice". &nbsp;So now, if you take your clues from the video, likely Scott has sacrificed himself in ways that make him feel less "real" and it is his "real" self that he misses. &nbsp;But that's my own questionable interpretaion. &nbsp;Your interpretation is for you to make. </b>

HOLY SHIZA FOR 3 YEARS NOW I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS WHAT IF YOUR WORKDS WERE JUST LIEK A CRIME!!! That changes EVERYTING i see NOW!!

DangerousDan85
02-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
i was talking about X's post with all the jibber jabber.

yeah i figured you were :lol:

CollectiveSoul
02-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Make your own meaning to it buddy

Sheila63
02-02-2003, 07:35 PM
<b>X-You're confused because the lyrics are, "What if your words could be judged like a crime." &nbsp;Now, does it make sense? &nbsp;What you say can be judged just as much as what you do. &nbsp;I believe it is meant to make you ask yourself, If your words were judged like a crime, would you be thrown in jail?
In "My Sacrifice" Scott's singing about what he gave up to get where he is. &nbsp;There are debates over what that sacrifice is (Scott's youth? Hilaree? Jagger? Scott's pride, etc.), but that's who he's talking to when he says:
When you are with me, I'm free... Meaning he misses this thing when he is away from it. &nbsp;He sees it as a "sacrifice". &nbsp;So now, if you take your clues from the video, likely Scott has sacrificed himself in ways that make him feel less "real" and it is his "real" self that he misses. &nbsp;But that's my own questionable interpretaion. &nbsp;Your interpretation is for you to make. </b>

Great interpretation, Aimee!!

TeriB19
02-02-2003, 09:37 PM
I agree! Lots of deep meanings in the video, your interpretation makes things a bit clearer now, Aimee. Thanks.

Redeemer
02-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Man, I was about to say the same exact thing: Great interpretation Aimee! Didn't mean to sound redundant, but that explanation really kicks butt!! :D

Bridge of Clay
02-03-2003, 04:25 PM
X, youīre stupid! for 3 years and you never read HCīs booklet??? :rolleyes:

Dan said MS chorus is messed up.... Mark wrote it... imagine how messed itīll be his solo material!!!

no, j/k... I think its chorus doesnīt fit to the verse, but if you know whatīs behind it, youīll get and itīll make sense. Personally, I think itīs a song about reconciliation.

faceless kiwi
02-04-2003, 12:06 AM
<b>"What if your words could be judged like a crime." &nbsp;Now, does it make sense? &nbsp;What you say can be judged just as much as what you do. &nbsp;I believe it is meant to make you ask yourself, If your words were judged like a crime, would you be thrown in jail?
</b>

Yeah it makes sense.
Yeah for the bad things you say, if they could be judged like a crime, how long would your sentence be in jail.

Xterminator27
02-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
X, youīre stupid! for 3 years and you never read HCīs booklet??? &nbsp;:rolleyes: &nbsp;

ya i did read the book, but some things like that gotten missed.

Creed|Flip
02-04-2003, 01:55 PM
My Sacrifice...I think this song describes the sacrifice you make when you choose the christian life, and not the easy going life where you can lie your life like you want to....,But im not saying that the chrsitan life is a trapped feeling life, but you might understand what i'm saying here. When you take a desicion to be a christian, you have to sacrifice a lot of things that you wouldn't have to do if you didn't choose a christian life.....do you understand?

:angel:

Redeemer
02-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Oh, true that! That's why I'm having such a hard time. That's a good interpretation of My Sacrifice--I never quite thought of it that way!

Kim V.
02-04-2003, 03:14 PM
I know I've posted this interpretation before, but with My Sacrifice, I do believe it's about reconcilation with the Lord, accepting Him once again (Hello my friend, we meet again, it's been awhile, where should we begin, feels like forever) and receiving His perfect love (within my heart are memories of perfect love that you gave to me, oh I remember). Also, when in the presence of the Lord, feeling free and careless, feeling like you're above all the other "stuff" and people that can bring you down in this life (above all the others we'll fly) and of course, (it feels so good to reunite (with Him) within yourself and within your mind, let's find peace there) - He gives us perfect peace.

That's my interpretation:angel:

SPIRITUAL INSINUATIONS SEEM TO SHOCK OUR NATION --
Scott Stapp

Bridge of Clay
02-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Kim, that was my first interpretation of the song, but now Iīm not so sure anymore... when he talks about God, he always use capital letters on the booklets and on the booklet itīs "you"...

"weīve seen our share of ups and downs, how quickly life can turn around, in an instant ... letīs find peace there..."

God would have only ups and no downs, right?

DangerousDan85
02-04-2003, 04:19 PM
just like me

Kim V.
02-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Well, Marcos, when you have the Lord in your life through everything, He sees you through the ups and downs - He is there for every moment - the good and the bad. We as humans have our ups and downs, and He's there like a best friend is, through thick and thin. Just my interpretation...

SPIRITUAL INSINUATIONS SEEM TO SHOCK OUR NATION....
Scott Stapp

Dogstar
02-04-2003, 10:06 PM
I think My Sacrifice could be about reconnecting with the self he was before all the fame and fortune and his sacrifice is what he gave up to get where he is now. I think he's reflecting on all that, when he says hello my friend we meet again, it's been a while where should we begin, feels like forever...as if he's sitting down with his old self to catch him up on all that has happened in his life.

Kim V.
02-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Another good interpretation, Dogstar! Especially given how the video appears, your view is an interesting one!:P

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Dogstar
02-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks, Kim. I had forgotten about the video. Haven't watched that one in a while. It's cool how people see so many different things in the same words. That's what is so neat about music.

faceless kiwi
02-04-2003, 10:38 PM
yeah definatlely.
Music is an amazing thing.

hayley
02-05-2003, 02:52 AM
Rock music is the best thing in the world

Redeemer
02-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Amen, a2s!! I think all of your interpretations are great, guys. I'll keep them in mind next time I listen to My Sacrifice.

Bridge of Clay
02-05-2003, 08:52 PM
I know Kim. I, as a Christian, usually push all their songs to a Christian interpretation. But I still think God have no downs share, thatīs why I donīt think itīs about God...

and yep, Dogstar, our voice of wisdom! nice thought! :clap:

Dogstar
02-05-2003, 09:22 PM
:D

faceless kiwi
02-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Rock music is the best thing in the world

Amen.

DangerousDan85
02-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Ramen

Redeemer
02-06-2003, 09:58 AM
Ramen??

TeriB19
02-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Dan thinks this is the what are you eating thread.

Redeemer
02-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Heh heh heh! :lol:
Oooh, Teri, you have the best avatar!!!!! That was the greatest movie ever, wasn't it.

TeriB19
02-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Yes it was one of my fav's Sid. The book was awesome and they did an excellent job of sticking to the book in the movie. For 3 hours, it really moved right along.

souldancer
02-06-2003, 12:04 PM
<b>There are debates over what that sacrifice is (Scott's youth? Hilaree? Jagger? Scott's pride, etc.), but that's who he's talking to when he says:When you are with me, I'm free... Meaning he misses this thing when he is away from it. &nbsp;He sees it as a "sacrifice". &nbsp;So now, if you take your clues from the video, likely Scott has sacrificed himself in ways that make him feel less "real" and it is his "real" self that he misses. &nbsp;But that's my own questionable interpretaion. &nbsp;Your interpretation is for you to make. </b> So right, Aimee - thanks.
Here's my questionable interpretation..
MS is about Scott sacrificing his true Self - seeing the roles and external aspects of his life float around him, - it is his union with the divine/God/Higher power that makes him feel real and one, and all the other/outer stuff/external is a sacrifice. Which is why my favorite lines in that song are - "It feels so good to reunite within yourself and within your mind, Let’s find peace there" - DANG, I love this music! :D Hope Scott and the others are getting their needed rest and renewal.

TeriB19
02-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Good interpretation, and a warm hello hug to you, souldancer. Good to see you!!!!!!:)

Bridge of Clay
02-06-2003, 01:54 PM
my sacrifice is one of Creedīs top 3 best lyrics, imho. I say that in a critic point of view, not on a preference way.

faceless kiwi
02-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
Heh heh heh! :lol:
Oooh, Teri, you have the best avatar!!!!! That was the greatest movie ever, wasn't it.

Hell yeah. I recken it was.

Sheila63
02-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>So right, Aimee - thanks. &nbsp;
Here's my questionable interpretation..
MS is about Scott sacrificing his true Self - seeing the roles and external aspects of his life float around him, - it is his union with the divine/God/Higher power that makes him feel real and one, and all the other/outer stuff/external is a sacrifice. &nbsp;Which is why my favorite lines in that song are - "It feels so good to reunite within yourself and within your mind, Let’s find peace there" - DANG, I love this music! &nbsp;:D &nbsp;Hope Scott and the others are getting their needed rest and renewal. </b>

I love the lyrics to My Sacrifice too, souldancer. It was the song that got me into Creed so it holds a very special place in my heart. I remember when I first heard it I couldn't believe the words and the music, the song just blew me awa!!!

DangerousDan85
02-07-2003, 06:41 PM
i have the best avatar

creedgirl99
02-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey Dan...I was watching E! last night and they had that show Rank on. (It was some kind of young hollywood thing.) Anyways, Natalie was on it...I just wanted to let you know so you might be able to catch it on a rerun! :)

DangerousDan85
02-07-2003, 07:04 PM
yeah i'll have to check that out

creedlvr
02-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Who's Natalie??

BTW -- I've really enjoyed reading everyone's interpretations of MS.

I have often tried to figure out exactly what I think it's about ... but you've all pretty much captured a lot of my thoughts.

I first just thought it was pretty straight forward ... about someone in his past that for whatever reason he had to give up. Then he comes in contact with this person again and all his thoughts and feelings are rekindled.

Then I started to try to figure out who that person was ... a friend, a girlfriend, God or (like was mentioned before ... the video being a huge clue) ... himself ... the way he used to be ... or maybe a combination of himself and God ... meaning the person he is when God is part of his life as opposed to when he's not.

Remember that Scott rebelled against God and the church for a while and then felt like he hit rock bottom ... making him realize that he needed God in his life to keep him on the right track. (This is more the meaning of MOP.) I think in a sense that MS is somewhat of a more uplifting version of the same thing. He feels rejuvinated when he is one with God. The video shows that the meaning is clearly a reflection of Scott's thoughts and his past ...sitting on a bench as an old man just reflecting on his life. You see Scott pull himself out of the water ... saving himself in a sense.

I think it makes most sense to me that he is talking about himself ... the "real" him.

Anyway ... thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really enjoy reading them.

Redeemer
02-19-2003, 08:00 AM
Natalie Portman. The girl in DangerousDan's avatar. Great thoughts, creedlvr!!

DangerousDan85
02-19-2003, 12:38 PM
she's not a girl anymore, she's a woman :lol:

I don't really get Signs or atleast how the chorus is related to the rest of the song

Redeemer
02-19-2003, 02:38 PM
I think Signs is one of those songs we aren't meant to get. :dunno:
LOL at that statement about Natalie, Dan. Didn't mean to offend ya. :lol:

DangerousDan85
02-19-2003, 04:47 PM
yes i'm so totally offended :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol:

Anonymous
02-20-2003, 04:08 PM
dude in what if Scott is telling about experiences that he had when people were saying dirty and falsethings about him. the message in this song is to tell us to not to worry about what people say. We know that it is wrongso who cares!

In my sacrifice, Scott is talking about, believe it or not God. what he is saying in this song is that jesus is my sacrifice. he says that when you are with me, im free,im careless,i believe, what he is saying there is that when he is in fellowship with godhe feels good, he doesn't care about the trouble that he wasor anything. He hasn;'t a carein the world becasue he is with "my sacrifice".

email meifyouhave further questions - thenemesis@ev1.net

anonymous:) ;) :D :cool: :eek: :crying:

whocares
02-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Aimee, You know its strange how people intrepret words and these words take on a life of there own. Its like watching a movie or reading a book. But I would like to say that your intrepretation is a good one. Could you or anyone else say that doing things such as putting gas in your car becomes a nightmare or dropping your child off for daycare or playing catch in the park. I would say that simple things really become a sacrifice. Just my opinion though? Good thread by the way.

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 04:39 PM
That is your perception of My Sacrafice. I agree with you on What if, but I think MS can be taken in different ways, by different people.

DangerousDan85
02-20-2003, 04:42 PM
yeah

Xterminator27
02-20-2003, 07:35 PM
Id say MSis talken about like his wife or someone hed love that he may have lost. And mayby losing here WAS his sacrifice for somthing else

"A perfect love that you gave to me" "Oh how I remeber"
"because when you are with me, Im free, Im areless I belive, above all the otheres, well fly, this brings tears to my eyes. My sacrifice.

Liek mayby he loved her and how theyd be so happy, but remebering it makes him sad be cause he had to "sacrifice" Or giver her up for something else.

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
I see what you're sayin'. I think it is more a long the lines of that as well.

Mr. Prophet Man
02-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i have the best avatar

gotta agree with you there

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Dan always thinks he has the best Avatar.

DangerousDan85
02-21-2003, 06:34 PM
:D

hotforscott
02-22-2003, 12:29 PM
YOu do have some good ones, Dan!

Yvonne
02-28-2003, 05:34 PM
Is there anyway you can check your spelling on this board?

X- I'm glad you understand the song now, but I could hardly read your posts.....check out a dictionary bro.

OKAY, OKAY!!!!!! Before you all jump all over me......I not suggesting a dictionary to be mean, it was just really hard reading the posts.:thud:

Yvonne
02-28-2003, 05:36 PM
maybe I should check my grammar huh????

hotforscott
02-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Is the reason you didn't spell out X's entire name because you thought you might not be able to spell it?

TeriB19
02-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
Is there anyway you can check your spelling on this board?

X- &nbsp;I'm glad you understand the song now, but I could hardly read your posts.....check out a dictionary bro.

OKAY, OKAY!!!!!! &nbsp;Before you all jump all over me......I not suggesting a dictionary to be mean, it was just really hard reading the posts.:thud: Yvonne, don't feel bad. I've known X for almost a year now and I still don't know what the hell he's talking about. He is allergic to correct spelling. Breaks out into gigantic hives when he spells words correctly.

DangerousDan85
03-01-2003, 12:38 AM
i usually know what he saying, maybe it's a guy thing

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:07 PM
It sounds catchy, and uses "cool" words... you know "my sacrifice!" sounds so cool... aside of that it makes less sense than your average JLo song. And you can call me nagative all you want, but MS makes no sence whatsoever. If you try hard you can find meaning anywhere, in any pile of unconnected sentaces, you can find answer to the meaning of life in average blinh-bling rap song, but it doesnt mean it's there. Overanalyzing is pointless.

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 02:23 PM
We are past calling you negative, Leech!

JenRN
03-01-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>It sounds catchy, and uses "cool" words... you know "my sacrifice!" sounds so cool... aside of that it makes less sense than your average JLo song. And you can call me nagative all you want, but MS makes no sence whatsoever. If you try hard you can find meaning anywhere, in any pile of unconnected sentaces, you can find answer to the meaning of life in average blinh-bling rap song, but it doesnt mean it's there. Overanalyzing is pointless. </b> I find it humerous you are STILL on a Creed web-site when you so called "hate" their music! Don't you have any friends? :dunno:

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:27 PM
I'm past careing what you call me. Matter of fact opinnion of a person who inegrates their bad taste when it comes to looks (I know plenty of girls who find him hedious... too buff for maney, has face of a whifebeater of others) into their name, is sorta irrelevent.

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:32 PM
<b>It sounds catchy, and uses "cool" words... you know "my sacrifice!" sounds so cool... aside of that it makes less sense than your average JLo song. And you can call me nagative all you want, but MS makes no sence whatsoever. If you try hard you can find meaning anywhere, in any pile of unconnected sentaces, you can find answer to the meaning of life in average blinh-bling rap song, but it doesnt mean it's there. Overanalyzing is pointless. </b>

Helloooooooo? I'm sorry, but comparing MS to a JLo song is really lame. Maybe YOU don't think it means anything but others do, and I don't think it takes *overanalyzing*. I don't think MS is full of disconnected sentences at all. Many songs are non-linear, pieces of pictures of events in their minds. You have no idea what they were thinking when they wrote those songs. I, for one, enjoy talking about the lyrics. This site is about the music and all, lest you forget.

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:34 PM
I'm past careing what you call me. Matter of fact opinnion of a person who inegrates their bad taste when it comes to looks (I know plenty of girls who find him hedious... too buff for maney, has face of a whifebeater of others) into their name, is sorta irrelevent.

Translation please?:confused:

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:36 PM
OK. What exactly was the sacrifice is MC? Cuz all I hear is how good things are to be reunited with someone you love after hard times apart... where's sacirifice part somes into play?

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Translation please?:confused:

I dont give a damn what hotforscott thinks or says about me. Her screenname sorta undermines any credebility she could had had, really.

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Several people have posted in this thread about what they think the sacrifice is/was. That's the beauty of music, it's subjective and we don't all always see the same thing. Layne Staley was asked plenty of times about the meaning of his songs. And he said, the songs are whatever you (the listener) think they are about. Anyway, here's my humble opinion. There are plenty more if you go back to the early pages of this thread.

Originally posted by Dogstar
I think My Sacrifice could be about reconnecting with the self he was before all the fame and fortune and his sacrifice is what he gave up to get where he is now. I think he's reflecting on all that, when he says hello my friend we meet again, it's been a while where should we begin, feels like forever...as if he's sitting down with his old self to catch him up on all that has happened in his life.

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 02:45 PM
I dont give a damn what hotforscott thinks or says about me. Her screenname sorta undermines any credebility she could had had, really.

Oh please, give me a break...this is supposed to be a fun place. You're always telling people to lighten up. You should take your own advice.

Lechium
03-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Well AIC had cryptic lyrics, which were the result of intence drug use really. Especially last album.

Dogstar
03-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Yes, which is what I meant when I said there are many non-linear songs by many artists, including some drug-induced images. I know music and words sometimes sound different to me when my mind is in an altered state, so I'm sure the writing process comes under the same influence. Some of Kurt Cobain's lyrics were quite cryptic, too. The man was a heroin addict.

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Lechium, don't even start with me, your comment was totally uncalled for and irrelevant. I was joking with you and you are the one getting all bent out of whack. You do it to us all the time, why can't you take it in return? I think Dogstar is right, you do need to lighten up. Credibility?????? KISS MY A**!

DangerousDan85
03-01-2003, 05:04 PM
I feel like checking Lechium's candyass into the Smack Down Hotel

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Let me know what time, I will SO be there to CHECK HIM IN.

Lechium
03-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Let me know what time, I will SO be there to CHECK HIM IN.

You'd be successful to, as I dont beat girls up, so woudl have no way to fight back... poor little me...

hotforscott
03-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Even if you fought back, I would still win. I am not sure you would stand a chance. I am pretty fiesty for my size.

Lechium
03-02-2003, 05:59 PM
So you wanna beat me up literaly now? What happened to "give love to _ALL_"?

DangerousDan85
03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
I can make exceptions

hotforscott
03-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Me, too.

creedlvr
03-05-2003, 12:25 AM
<b>It sounds catchy, and uses "cool" words... you know "my sacrifice!" sounds so cool... aside of that it makes less sense than your average JLo song. And you can call me nagative all you want, but MS makes no sence whatsoever. If you try hard you can find meaning anywhere, in any pile of unconnected sentaces, you can find answer to the meaning of life in average blinh-bling rap song, but it doesnt mean it's there. Overanalyzing is pointless. </b>

I personally think the only "pile of unconnected sentaces that makes no sence" is Lechium's.

How about ...
"disconnected sentences" and "s-e-n-s-e" ... just to name a few.

Boy ... spellcheck sure would come in handy around here!