Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp/Jim Morrison [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp/Jim Morrison

whitebird
02-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know why Scott Stapp feels such a strong connection with Jim Morrison? This is a very important question that I am asking. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thank you.

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 11:38 AM
I really am not sure how to answer that question. I Know that Scott has mentioned that a certain girl he was dating turned him onto to certain music, such as The Doors. He may have just felt a connection with the lyrics, just as we do Creed's music. I know he mentioned reading a book about The Door's to find that Jim lived in Talahassee and he decided to go live there. I like The Door's and I think that he and Jim had a lot in common musically and also Scott felt a connection with his music and Jim became an Idol for him. I hope this helped, but there may be someone else who knows more!

Lucy
02-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah hotforscott... that's exactly what I heard about it...

:)

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 11:54 AM
Thanks, that is all I could figure, I haven't heard to much about specific talk of the connection between the 2. Just things that have been said throughout that make you come to realize the connection.

whitebird
02-01-2003, 12:05 PM
Thank you Lucy and Hotforscott for your reply. If anyone else knows any other info. please post.

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 12:10 PM
No problem. I am sure someone will have some info. for you!

JenRN
02-01-2003, 06:56 PM
Don't mind the comparrison as long as he does not end up in the bath tub!!!!!:( I do have to say Scott is much more passionate and handsome !:D

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 08:33 PM
Yes, you are right. Remember in that chat with fans when he said passionate was the best word to describe him, in every sense of the word? I thought I was going to melt!

Lucy
02-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Don't mind the comparrison as long as he does not end up in the bath tub!!!!!:(  I do have to say Scott is much more passionate and handsome !:D

Yeah.. definitely! He's a cutie...

:wub:

JenRN
02-01-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Yes, you are right. Remember in that chat with fans when he said passionate was the best word to describe him, in every sense of the word? I thought I was going to melt!
His passion is what attracts me to him so much!!!!! I love that in him:wub:

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I know what you mean!

Sheila63
02-02-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Don't mind the comparrison as long as he does not end up in the bath tub!!!!!:(  I do have to say Scott is much more passionate and handsome !:D

I totally agree. I love how passionate he is and he is totally hot!!!:D

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Totally hot! Ahhhh! Just the thought of him. :cool:

CollectiveSoul
02-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Its eeire

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 08:16 PM
The connection or the fact that he is hotter then hot. Which is eerie?

Kim V.
02-02-2003, 09:13 PM
;) Just thinking about the fact that Scott sang "Light my Fire" with the remaining members of The Doors that time (it appears on Creed's Behind the Music) and he sounds soooo much like Morrison, it's kinda spooky! Wouldn't we ladies like to light his fire, huh? LOL:rolleyes: ;)

hotforscott
02-02-2003, 09:47 PM
I know, he sounds JUST like him. I saw the whole, Storyteller's thing once and several people sat in for Jim on it and Scott was the only one to get a standing ovation. He rocks.

JenRN
02-03-2003, 03:30 PM
When I first saw the Story tellers with Scott I literally got chills up my spine! He sounded so much like Jim! I guess the Lizard King does live hugh? But Scott has much much more MoJo for sure!!!!!!:rolleyes:

hotforscott
02-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Much more.

mushroomy2k
02-03-2003, 05:11 PM
When I first saw the Story tellers with Scott I literally got chills up my spine! He sounded so much like Jim! [quote]
yes scott does sound like jim a whole lot.
i have the morrison hotel album 1970 copy right.
they both are wonderful poets and artists.
yall have a awsome day.Diane