Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
HEY~~ALL..This means WAR..VH1 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : HEY~~ALL..This means WAR..VH1

creedchick02
01-30-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi all, i was just at VH1 and i was voting for DSD, I do it everyday Well for the past few days i saw that all the posts were falling to like the 40th or 50th page well i guess i voted too much..if there is such a thing for CREED..Now they won't let me back in, I Thought that is what a message board was for to vote, that is what they say on t.v...they can't stop me can they?....just for voting too much ~~~~~~~Give me a break:crying: :mad: :mad:

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 06:29 PM
That is insane, they probably have your IP address logged somewhere.

creedchick02
01-30-2003, 06:36 PM
They who? VH1 why would they stop people from voting..they ask people to vote all the time just cause i did it ALOT in one day should not be any of there bisness...Should it?:rolleyes:

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 07:20 PM
some sites only allow you to vote so many times, some even just once. if they let you do it a whole lot, i don't see why they would have stopped you now, but your ip address is what logs in whenever you go to a website, or do anything on the internet. there are website monitor's and administrators that I am sure monitor the site. I would just email them and ask what happened.

creedchick02
01-30-2003, 07:53 PM
Thank you, hot for scott...There were some threads started on the top 20 countdown saying there were too many posts about CREED...Can you believe THAT and i know for a fact that you can vote all you want for the video of the week, i just hope some hater did'nt complain about all my posts and VH1 actully lock me out for that~~~~cause then it really does mean WAR...Whatever you do DON'T mess with my CREED videos.....:D .....LOL...Well i am off to try again~~~~~~~~:cool:

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 09:32 PM
LOL! Good Luck with the voting!

creedchick02
01-30-2003, 10:32 PM
Thanks, I think it will take more that locking me out of a site to get rid of me~~~~speically when it comes to CREED they don't know who they are dealing with.....:D :dancing:

hotforscott
01-31-2003, 04:37 AM
LOL!

marlsy
01-31-2003, 11:58 AM
I was soooo dissapointed when DSD fell last week :( We all need to vote on VH1 to get it back up there!!!!:jam: come one come all! lets go and vote for the boys!!!

creedchick02
01-31-2003, 01:15 PM
Thanks Marlsy.....Yes we do need more voters over there...seems like it is me and a few others are the only ones voting, and we still managed to piss people off.......LOL...I am never disrespectful on the VH1 boards but it seems like when i vote or post people come out of the woodwork and tell me to stop, which in turn gets me to vote MORE~~~~~~Now i have piles as BIG as small rats and i still won't stop~~~~~OOOOOOHHHHH sorry that was too much info :embarass: :embarass: :D

marlsy
01-31-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02
Thanks Marlsy.....Yes we do need more voters over there...seems like it is me and a few others are the only ones voting, and we still managed to piss people off.......LOL...I am never disrespectful on the VH1 boards but it seems like  when i vote or post people come out of the woodwork and tell me to stop, which in turn gets me to vote MORE~~~~~~Now i have piles as BIG as small rats and i still won't stop~~~~~OOOOOOHHHHH sorry that was too much info :embarass: :embarass: :D

He he he he, well I put my vote on there, I will go there again too!!!! I can't believe they get mad at you! People do the same thing for their group they love!! I don't get it!! I hope DSD dosn't go down any further. I love that song so much, it has so much meaning to it!!! Damn People!!!!!!!;)

creedchick02
01-31-2003, 02:59 PM
OH..They did'nt get mad cause i put A vote or just a few, UM...I'm not sure how many i was up too i stopped counting after 500..:eek: ..LOL.....That is why they all got up in arms not for the vote count mind you it was because creed was being voted on in the first place, but not all just a few that think there band should be the only ones that should get votes.....well let me tell you, i will stop voting when SCOTT and the guys comes to my house personally and tells me to stop....and then maybe not even then...............:D .....lol

marlsy
01-31-2003, 03:20 PM
ROFL:roll: Creedchick, your hardcore all the way! ;) :roll: :peace: :dunno: :bow: :hippy: :clap: :nut: :chic:

hayley
01-31-2003, 03:24 PM
That's really pathetic Creedchick that they would do that...

creedchick02
01-31-2003, 05:01 PM
LOL, Yea pathetic and i was going to stop for the night last night till they opened thier big mouths so i blame them:D OK off to vote some more, lets see if they are gonna ignore me forever..LOL:P VH1 here i COME:dancing:

marlsy
01-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Oh man creedchick, I just went to VH1 and DSD is gone from the fricken countdown, I'm soooo bummed!!!!!! Those slimey bastards!!!!!!!!:mad: :madder: :devil: :cuss: :finger: :shoot: :kill:

creedchick02
01-31-2003, 07:59 PM
YES..I know i don't understand what happened, they keep saying on the countdown each week that the votes on the message board count, i don't think so cause i know DSD was voted on a lot this week, it also depends on radio play time and i don't listen to the radio much, anybody else have any clue if DSD gets air-play time on any stations? that counts alot in the countdown too.:(

marlsy
02-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Yeah I don't listen to the radio a whole lot either, I'm always listening to CD's. I don't think they play it much at all though.
Which I just do not understand!!:crying:

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 03:28 AM
I know, I have been listening to the radio a little more then I usually do and I have been hearing Creed a whole lot more then I used to. Mainly older songs lately, like "One" and "My own Prison", which is really good, because I used to never hear Creed and if I did, it was "OLB" or "MS", not that it was bad, but I like that they are playing a variety!