Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
"Siana and Marcos" thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : "Siana and Marcos" thread

Siana
10-07-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey,Marcos,here is our football thread again :angel:
So,Ronaldo already scored for Real ;) I'm happy;)
What do you think about the Champions League???

GoodGodGirl23
10-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Pocket pool, dat be my only sport... heh!..:P uh oh..creedfaner he didn't hear me say dat did he? :confused:

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Yeah!!!!! How did you like him ??? He really deserved that for all he´s been through... And his first goal, it was like a painting!!!

I guess Real will win again... this team is incredible!

Did you see what Florentino Perez (he´s the president of Real, right?) said???

Raul got pissed when they brought Ronaldo, so Perez said:
"If Raul begins to be an ass, we´ll sell him and we´ll bring Michael Owen to his place." Wow!!!

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2002, 08:02 PM
BTW, I was missing this thread!

I forgot to write: I watched a CSKA game last week...the one they lost in Sofia, 4x3... against a British team I can´t remember

Siana
10-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>Yeah!!!!! How did you like him ??? He really deserved that for all he´s been through... And his first goal, it was like a painting!!!

I guess Real will win again... this team is incredible!

Did you see what Florentino Perez (he´s the president of Real, right?) said???

Raul got pissed when they brought Ronaldo, so Perez said:
"If Raul begins to be an ass, we´ll sell him and we´ll bring Michael Owen to his place." Wow!!! </b>

Ronaldo did great!!!Real will be the champions-Champions League,Primera.whatever!!!!!!Owen in Real!!!!!that would be awesome!!!!!!!

Siana
10-11-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
BTW, I was missing this thread!

I forgot to write: I watched a CSKA game last week...the one they lost in Sofia, 4x3... against a British team I can´t remember

oh,it was a great game!the team was Blackburn,the refereee was a jerk,i could have done better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think of the game?

Bridge of Clay
10-11-2002, 06:16 PM
it was kinda cool... 7 goals!!! CSKA could have done better, they could even had won that game... they missed too much opportunities and their defense... 4 goals... it´s like they got too much pressure and pressure made them nervous, I guess... not so sure if you agree...

there´s a Brazilian attacker on cska, isn´t it? I forgot his name, but if he´s the one I´m thinking... ouch... he wouldn´t play in big teams here

Siana
10-17-2002, 10:45 AM
i know,i know.....they could have done better...
the player you're talking about I think is called Brito.He's really good ;)
Hey,BG beat Croatia and andora and we're no.1 in our qualification group fro the Euro 2004 ;)

Bridge of Clay
10-17-2002, 02:08 PM
good! I hope BG qualifies!!!!

But I´ll have to support Portugal on this Eurocup... it´s their last chance to win something big ! I love this team, it´s the same since 91 when they were sub-20 world champions!

And Sao Paulo is back to the lead!!!!!!!

Siana
10-18-2002, 08:04 AM
The Portugal team is really nice,yeah...I hope they'll do great.
SP are no.1 again?cool,congrats!