Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alright my fellow Creeders...i have done it! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alright my fellow Creeders...i have done it!

Bullets
10-06-2002, 08:43 PM
hey all, i'm kinda new around here..lol..well, i'm new to this board, but i frequented the OLD official BB very often..anyway, as far as what i have done, well, i have ripped a copy of DSD from the stream...its not to bad quality, little pixely but it looks just like a stream..lol...only problem is i have no where to host it, so if anyone has a host or something or knows where i can host it at, just reply here and i'll be glad to help everyone out..especially cause i saw a lot of complaints about how no one could get a smooth picture and all, so i'm here to help soon as i'm able to host it somewhere..anyways, thanks all, be back soon..

-Bullets

TeriB19
10-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Welcome Bullets. I wish I had something to let me see the vid. but I am very much technically challenged. But thanks for the offer and have fun here on the board.

Bullets
10-06-2002, 08:50 PM
Teri, i'm sure once i get a server you shall be able to play it..i have it in both mpg and avi format, you gotta be able to play one of em! lol...thanks for the welcome! :)

Taylor
10-07-2002, 03:53 AM
hey bullets, i'll host it...email me if you want me to host it for you @ webmaster@creedelite.com :D or try to catch me on AIM, my s/n is CreedElite

Siana
10-07-2002, 09:41 AM
welcome Bullets!enjoy the BB ;)

allison
10-07-2002, 11:08 AM
Glad to have you here, Bullets. :cool:

Bullets
10-07-2002, 04:42 PM
thanks for all the welcomes!! :D Taylor: i've added your screenname to the buddy list, hopefully i'll get aroud to seeing you on there...my s/n is deadmaninc1666 so if anyone else wants it i could possibly send it to you...see ya!

-Bullets