Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Your Creed Mix [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Your Creed Mix

Mr. Prophet Man
01-24-2003, 06:23 PM
I'm thinking of burning a CD with all my favorite songs in it. My Track list is as follows:

Never Die
MOP Acoustic
Sacrifice
WTLF
Faceless Man
Bound and Tied
To Whom it May Concern
One
Signs
Is This the End?

---what's your mix?

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 08:04 PM
I couldn't do it, I don't think. I would end up with all the CD's I already have, just in different order probably. :D

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2003, 08:33 PM
The cd I burned (burnt?)

1- Are You Ready
2- Bullets
3- MOP
4- What If
5- Faceless Man
6- WAWO
7- WTLF
8- Higher
9- One Last Breath
10- My Sack of Rice
11- Stand Here With Me
12- DSD
13- Hide
14- Weathered
15- Never Die
16- Inside Us All

I got really pissed when I realize I couldnīt put WGMB? on it, coz itīs one of my favs... I aslo would like to add Torn, One and Pity for a Dime.

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Good list Marcos. I would really have to think about it some more. It's so hard to pick!

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Good list Marcos. I would really have to think about it some more. It's so hard to pick!

yep, too hard to pick! depends on the mood... that list above came from the mood I was that day... maybe today it would be different... :)

I wish I could put all 3 cds in one!

luvscott4ever
01-25-2003, 01:52 PM
I also have them all, but my HC cd is the import, which is cool, cuz it has some of the other songs that aren't released on a cd...Thankfully, I don't have to make a cd...I could just start with MOP and work my way forward!! I like them just how they are set up!! :)

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Yes, I love my 2 CD Human Clay import. That bonus disc is awesome.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-25-2003, 02:01 PM
Bound And Tied recorded Live...
WAWO acoustic
Higher acoustic
Eighteen
To Whom it May Concern
My Sacrifice acoustic
Is This The End acoustic
Illusion acoustic
One recorded Live
Torn acoustic
What's This Life For acoustic
Young Grow Old
*this was one my Creed acoustic Mix cd
on another cd i have Higher WTC tribute, Illusion and Unforgiven recorded from Woodstock....

luvscott4ever
01-25-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Yes, I love my 2 CD Human Clay import. That bonus disc is awesome.

Me too!! I already had the other songs that are on it, but it sure is nice to have the originals..the downloaded ones don't have as good of a sound as the originals do!! It was kinda spendy, but worth it..

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 02:09 PM
I know, I love it. I bought mine of ebay, I think it was 27.99 plus like 6.00 to ship it. I have found a lot of older singles and other imports on ebay as well. It's the best place to find Creed stuff.

luvscott4ever
01-25-2003, 02:22 PM
That's what I paid for mine at Best Buy...I think it was the only one they had, so I snatched it up!! I myself LOVE E-bay...Last year I bought 3 sets of concert tickets for Creed on there and I got tickets to another band on there too...gotta love E-bay, I know I do!! :)

Dogstar
01-25-2003, 02:29 PM
The HC import rocks! I got mine for $30 at Sam Goody's. They had two in the store and I was sorely tempted to get another in case I wore the other out, LOL...I also love eBay. I lucked out and got the Blue Collar release of MOP! Had to pay through the nose, but it was worth it because I really wanted it. I have yet to open it, though. It's still in the shrink wrap! I have some Creed mixes (one courtesy of the awesome Teri) and a live mix. I've thought of doing a CD of the setlist from the Weathered tour, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

luvscott4ever
01-25-2003, 02:33 PM
I know, when I first started going to the shows last year, I would go and find their set lists and try and remember in which order they were performing which song, but damn, once I got to the shows it all went out the window, except for the concert kick off songs...I was always in such awe of it all, I instantly forgot what I was suppose to remember!! :D

Dogstar
01-26-2003, 12:11 AM
LOL, same here...I call them my senior moments, LOL...I actually wrote one down for the Penn State show; I just can't remember where I put it. DOH!:D

hide_tremonti
01-26-2003, 03:52 AM
Torn
Ode (Acoustic)
My Own Prison
Illusion
What's This Life For (BC)
One
What If
Say I
Faceless Man
Higher
Wash Away Those Years
Inside Us All
Who's Got My Back (w/o chant)
Stand Here With Me (instrumental)
Weathered
Hide
Is This The End
Riders On The Storm

....That's about it :)

Lucy
01-26-2003, 08:01 AM
I couldn't write a mix down.. too hard to pick songs... but
I am sure With Arms Wide Open acoustic version would be in it..

:rolleyes:

creeder
01-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Bullets
My Sacrifice
Stand Here With Me
Are You Ready
Faceless Man
Higher
Inside Us All
Wash Away Those Years
Ode
Pity For A Dime
Sister
What's This Life For
My Own Prison
One
Freedom Fighter
Weathered
What If
Say I

faceless kiwi
01-29-2003, 02:39 AM
Man, its too hard to pick for me.
I will have to think about that for a bit.

Bridge of Clay
01-29-2003, 09:56 AM
Higher WTC Tribute??? is it different? never heard of it...

SHWM instrumental??? where did you get it?

one more question: what is on this HC import? is it like 2 cds?
mine is the regular US 11 tracks + Young Grow Old...

Dogstar
01-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey, Marcos, the HC import I have is from Asia and it's two discs. It has the regular song list plus: Young Grow Old on the first disc. The second disc has To Whom It May Concern, Roadhouse Blues, WTLF (acoustic), WAWO (acoustic) and Is This The End.

SJack5802
01-29-2003, 05:36 PM
I made a mix of all the B-side songs with all the acoustic songs. It turned out good

Bridge of Clay
01-29-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey, Marcos, the HC import I have is from Asia and it's two discs. It has the regular song list plus: Young Grow Old on the first disc. The second disc has To Whom It May Concern, Roadhouse Blues, WTLF (acoustic), WAWO (acoustic) and Is This The End.

cool! I guess Iīll have to look for it here too! or maybe ask a store to import it for me... :)

Dogstar
01-30-2003, 03:24 AM
I paid 30 bucks for it and it was worth it. I had most of the songs downloaded, but they still sound better on CD :D!

Creed|Flip
01-30-2003, 02:40 PM
One Last Breath
One
Faceless Man
Bullets
What If
Hide
Torn
Unforgiven
My Sacrifice
Sister
Is This The End
My Own Prison
I'm Eighteen
Young Grow Old
Don't Stop Dancing
Illusion
In America
Freedom Fighter

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Yeah, Teri sent me that CD too Dogstar and it is so good, I have been listening to it non-stop.