Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Anyone from Indiana on here? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Indiana on here?

Peege
01-21-2003, 05:02 PM
I live in Fishers and saw the July 19th show at Verizon and they were awesome! This was my first Creed show, but I knew they would be great!

I am hoping they come to Conseco while it is still cold out. Who all from Indiana went to this show?

(my smilies window won't open. Is there a way I can permanently choose the crest to be in all my messages?)

Thanks!

HigherGirl
01-21-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey Peege!!!
I'm from Indiana but didn't attend the show you were talking about, I'm right on Lake Michigan, (4 blocks away!!) But I went to the "infamous" Chicago show, and saw them in Wisconsin and Illinois...they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

DangerousDan85
01-21-2003, 07:58 PM
holy crap I used to live in Fishers,IN till 1999 then I moved back to South Bend and now I live in Tennesee.

Peege
01-22-2003, 04:59 PM
the Chicago show? I know they don't condone being drunk on stage so it is hard for me to imagine Stapp acting like this. He acted really weird on the AMA awards and my heart just went out to him. I knew he was on medication for his vocal cords and prayed the whole time they performed that that was the problem.

What was your take on the show? Thanks:crest:

HigherGirl
01-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Hey Peege!
well, the Chicago show was 'different" from all the other Creed shows I attended. I don't really think he was on medication, Because he was sorta acting PO'd and slamming his mic around and walking off stage, he also missed lyrics and made the crowd sing some of the songs, you could tell the other guys were singing his lines sometimes cuz he couldn't. he laid on the floor alot, and tried to pull himself up using the mic stand and ended up pulling it down on him..very weird. I also asked a security guard as I was in the front row and he just said "Stapps f@cked up" and made a sign with his hand as if tilting a bottle. I'd hate to say Stapp was drunk, But thats the general consensus everywhere. I pray he's ok, and I hate talking about that show, It's been done to death. Obviously Scott wasn't well that night, But I have forgiven him, as I know he'll be back stronger and better than before..I still LOVE this band and have not deserted them because of this one mistake, They are only human, ya know? :( They need time off...they will come back to Chicago and put on a kick a$$ show..I'm sure of it. I think most fans right now wanna hear from STAPP, not their record company though, Thats the problem with everyone complaining about that show.:rolleyes:

jrsman12
08-31-2003, 02:13 PM
I'm from LaPorte, In, near Michigan City and South Bend. (Northwest section of the state)
________
Civic (seventh generation) (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_(seventh_generation))