Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Need some ?'s answered [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Need some ?'s answered

Peege
01-21-2003, 04:45 PM
Who is the other quarist that plays w/Creed? Is his name Tesla?

Why doesn't he show up on the award shows?

Is Scott S's Dad that is on the VH1 special his Dad or step-dad? They referr to him as his Dad, but some of the other boards on the Creed site say it is his step-dad.

I know that one of their videos or songs was in the last Scream movie. Is this video in the movie? maybe as a trailer?

Also, I have a single CD that has the Riders On the Storm song on it. Are there any other albums w/songs by them on it like this one w/The Doors? I am always looking for things I don't have of them.

I haven't looked but, does the Creed site have any jewelry w/the crest on it? I don't think I will ever get a tattoo (would love to, but my husband would freak. He thinks I am obsessed w/the band. Maybe a little trueth to it1), but would love to have a knecklace or ring (like a silver or gold band) with the crest on it.

Thanks for all your help!:crest:

creedchick02
01-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Peege
Who is the other quarist that plays w/Creed?  Is his name Tesla?

Why doesn't he show up on the award shows?

Is Scott S's Dad that is on the VH1 special his Dad or step-dad?  They referr to him as his Dad, but some of the other boards on the Creed site say it is his step-dad.

I know that one of their videos or songs was in the last Scream movie.  Is this video in the movie? maybe as a trailer?

Also, I have a single CD that has the Riders On the Storm song on it.  Are there any other albums w/songs by them on it like this one w/The Doors?  I am always looking for things I don't have of them.

I haven't looked but, does the Creed site have any jewelry w/the crest on it?  I don't think I will ever get a tattoo (would love to, but my husband would freak.  He thinks I am obsessed w/the band.  Maybe a little trueth to it1), but would love to have a knecklace or ring (like a silver or gold band) with the crest on it.

Thanks for all your help!:crest:

HI i can answer some of youe q's:

#1 BRETT is only filling in as a bassist, he is not part of creed

#2 I don't think the song was in the movie but the video is made like the movie.

#3 His dad in the show is his step dad, his real dad took off when he was 5y/o and he has seen him once since then.:rolleyes:

Peege
01-21-2003, 04:55 PM
are they going to be hiring him or is Brian coming back, do you know?

What was the scoop on Brian? The 4 of them looked pretty hot together!

Thanks (my smilies option to get more is not working?)

creedchick02
01-21-2003, 05:01 PM
highly doubtfull about brian i think there were too many bad blood between them, but they are friends now, that is what scott said, and as far as i know the last i heard about brett is scott said they like being a threesome and would not be asking brett to join, but brett has his own band anyway.:)

Wylde-Tremonti
01-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02

#2 I don't think the song was in the movie but the video is made like the movie.

The song was in there for like 3 seconds....
PS...that is my favorite Creed video!!!!

HigherGirl
01-21-2003, 05:59 PM
Bandrags.com I believe has the Crest jewelry!!:D

JenRN
01-21-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
Bandrags.com I believe has the Crest jewelry!!:D
Yeah they do!!!! I have the large crest pendant hanging from my rear view mirror of my car!:D

Xterminator27
01-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02

The song is in the movie and the music vid is in teh special features of teh DVD

creedfan47a
01-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
The song is in the movie and the music vid is in teh special features of teh DVD

Yeah, What If is played briefly at the beginning of the movie. In the scene where Christine (Cotton Weary's girlfriend) comes out of the shower and starts to get dressed, the killer is downstairs and turns the stereo on. What If starts playing, and Christine goes downstairs, thinking Cotton is home.

Bridge of Clay
01-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Yeah, What If is played briefly at the beginning of the movie.  In the scene where Christine (Cotton Weary's girlfriend) comes out of the shower and starts to get dressed, the killer is downstairs and turns the stereo on.  What If starts playing, and Christine goes downstairs, thinking Cotton is home.

I think itīs played when the killer is chasing Cotton... gotta watch the movie again...

Is This The End is played in the end of the movie, when the cast appears

TeriB19
01-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the bb Peege!

Brett has been their touring bassist for 2 years and all hopes are that he'll be asked to join as a permanent member, since Brian won't be coming back. He doesn't appear on the award shows because Creed, technically, is still just a trio.

I think I downloaded Roadhouse Blues and Riders on the Storm off of Kazaa lite, along with 2 minutes of Bound and Tied.

My husband also thinks I am obsessed, and he is probably right, but in a good way. Not a stalker kinda way.;) His objection to and my fear of needles are the only two things that prevent me from getting a crest tattoo.

Hope you enjoy it on Creedfeed, we have a lot of fun here!

crest tattoo
01-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Brett was the lead vocalist for Virgos. From what I understand, Virgos is all but split, so Brett will soon be free to sign.

I got the Crest pendent from bandrags.com.

By the way, most of our husbands/wifes think we are obsessed with Creed. Admit to it, makes it easier. Welcome

Light my Fire with Creed and the Doors is also on Kazaa. As are I'm 18; Bound and Tied; Is This the End; To Whom it May Concen; and Young Grow Old. They are mostly soundtracks. This site tells all of the songs they have, released and unreleased. If you click on the song, it will tell you where it came from.

Tamawig
01-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Hey N30,
Those lyric sound really familiar, what are they?