Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Video for IS THIS THE END [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Video for IS THIS THE END

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 08:33 PM
K i KNOW Its hard to explane this but if i could make this a vid id be neat.

it starts with the IS THSI TEH END STart..

It starts wit hthe words Year 2021
(Scott stapp is still young, The buildings in the background are wreaked and falling...)
During teh guitar into it shows a like millatary intelegence room with people who are smoking and hvaing money, Then it shows an astroid really far away in space flying through it. Then scott Stapps walken down a Side walk in an empty city, with small explosions in teh background, and its really dark and coudy and he has a really sorrowfull look in his face. And says "The raage in myy eyes" Which zoomes in his eyes. which hes showing lots of expression and rage but holding it. "Could have compared to teh eyes of teh SUn.. then looks down, Then when he says Sun it moves from his eyes to the Sun. then during the shor guitar thing it shows mark in a grey place playen that tune thing. Then it starts to rain as he says "then raaaain," he puts out his hand , and says "took its cousre through the hands of teh son." Then he puts his hant infront putting 2 fingerus up when he says "repent for all time" tehn he says "The world is at war leaving all faulth behinehihieyehind"Then it shows alot of peopel fighing and shooting cuz its a war.
Then he sits down and says to teh camera... Sooo.. IS this theeee end? For us myyyy friend? reall ysorrowfully.
then when the says that again, and after shows a part wit hamrk playen.
Then As he says "The staaaains in thee sky" HE looks up and it shows 5 jets flying above his head, and the sclouds are black brown and sligth green. he looks down and says "Are tehre to remind us of man and his fight" The nit shows 2 large armys running in mud shooting and yelling in a wreked city. as he says "When 2 worlds collide... As he says One steals a life liek a thef in teh Night" a guy shoots anotehr guy and the shot guy falls down dead with his eys open. then It shows a guy run and slide down with a Nuclear bomb in like an open brife case, and there setting it, and it shows scott saying "So look to teh sky.." And the guy setten teh bomb look up with a tear comen from his eye,
It shows scott sayen "He holds the Keys (holding liek keys up) for your life, and myyenehinen... after he says tha tteh guy then wit hpepl all around him dieng and shooting, Presses teh off button to teh bomb.
And tehres this HUGE nuclear explosion in the background where scott is as teh song gets all heavy and loud. and he yells, "SO!! ISS THIS THEE END!! With alot off feeling and almost dropping to his knees. "FOR US MYYYY FRIEND. and he says, SOO ISS THIS THEE END FOR US MYY FRIEND" and as it goes Loud agai ntehres anoteh explosion in teh back ground. And as the song goes to teh guitar cut scene, it shows Jets flying aound blowing stuf up and people dieng and shooting, and it shoes a motehr and a kid crying in a building, teh it shows teh building from an outside veiw and a misile fires t oit and blows teh midle up. all in tune to the Loud and more quiet parts of that tune thing. Then it shows from teh outside view an the buildings top starts to fall, and people are running and scotts just walking Saying ISSS THIS THEE END?? And teh building falls behind him and makes a gient fieball eplosion.
Then it shows him saying AND AS THE Something something, With amrk and flip playen, And as teh Day BREAKKs the Dawn, with buildings fire and a muchroom cloud in teh distance. Thenand he says and as teh Moon hides teh sun, oh the sun... it shows the sun being covered by the moon, and an astroid flying towards earth. and he says no more, sorrow, it shows the people stop fighting and look up at an astroid coming verry close to here, " Ohh thsoe CRYEN days are GONE" tehn the jet pilots stare up at the sky,. and he says "No more, Sorrow, now its gone, Now its gone Now its Gone.. and it shows the people in teh intellegence place looking at the screen and at the astroid and he looks down at his money tehn at the astroid and then it shows the peopelat war and they drop their guns and just stare.., and it shows scott and he says.. "so... Is this theee end?... for us myyy friend.. a really sorrowfull look on his face and as it gets heavyer teh astroid zooms down teh sky and BOOM. he says SOOOO!! IS THIIIS THE END!?! For US MYYYYYYy friend and tehre a gient explostion and everything but him is gone, and he falls on his knees saying sooo... Is this Thee end? for us myy friend... and it shows liek a fast forward of the time and all the peopel die because of the clouds and dust and as it ends there is no trace of any humans alive and we are liek extinct.

WOW THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO SAY U BETTER APPRECIATE IT lol, I knwo its long and may by confusing but u shoudl try listening to teh song pictureing that crap happening. And its 10X better in my amagineatio ncuz i cant explane some things jus twhat happens is in line with the music, so every time tehres liek an explosion teh guitar rift goes off or a drum smash . any who there u go. And if you are reading this and didnt skip like half of the thing i say GOOD FOR YOU YOU DSERVE A PAT ON THE BACK!

Post your thoughts about this people! Do you Love it? Do yo uHATE it and wanna BURN IT? Lets be honest! and POST UR FREKEN THOUGHTS, lo

hotforscott
01-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Are you trying to scam Dan out of the "lengthiest post award"?

I am only kidding. It's hard to imagine when reading it, but it sounds pretty cool.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-17-2003, 09:32 PM
U SHOULD SEND THAT TO CREED!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY"D MAKE THE VIDEO FOR A B-SIDES ALBUM!!!!!

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 10:59 PM
heh i wish. do u know how expensive thad be to make that vid? lo not to mention Is this teh end is an old song

Wylde-Tremonti
01-17-2003, 11:01 PM
B-side album man!!! it could make a comeback!!!

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 11:03 PM
heh wow i never realized how bad my typing is, heh i tryed to read it and wow my english teacher would go ape if he saw that, lol.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-17-2003, 11:04 PM
lol TRU eDat

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 11:49 PM
post ur thoughts everyne!

GoodGodGirl23
01-18-2003, 02:27 PM
:confused:

Xterminator27
01-18-2003, 06:21 PM
ya u better be confused

Redeemer
01-21-2003, 07:37 AM
Yo, X...it took me like an hour to read that b/c of all the mistakes!!! J/k, but it was pretty cool. I can imagine all that stuff happening in a vid, with explosions during the heavy guitar parts and all that. It's a pretty good vid, X.

Marty
01-22-2003, 11:08 AM
I had to read it twice before I understood what you meant, but I like it. I think it'd be neat.

Though I think it'd be better if they did something like Staind did with Ephiphany. You only see Aaron and the group at the chorus, and its a whole different show around the song. Perfect. :)
________
Volcano Vaporizer (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

creeder
01-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Send this idea to Creed fanclub
Creed Ink
P.O. Box 618228
Orlando, Florida
32861-8228

Aruton
01-22-2003, 04:34 PM
Any new Creed Video would be wonderful :)

Redeemer
01-27-2003, 11:04 AM
tell me about it :D

PaulMcCoygirl
02-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
<b>U SHOULD SEND THAT TO CREED!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY"D MAKE THE VIDEO FOR A B-SIDES ALBUM!!!!! </b>

Yeah you should! That sounds like it would be an awesome video! That is my favorite song besides SHWM

CollectiveSoul
02-02-2003, 06:42 PM
I love it!

Xterminator27
02-02-2003, 11:13 PM
Chances of creed making a B-side Single and making my $1,000,000 music vid.... 1 in 5,943,343,544,554

Redeemer
02-03-2003, 12:23 PM
WOW!! Everyone congratulate Xterminator27! That's the first post you made without any mistakes, X! Good job--you must be getting better at this typing thing. Your video probably costs more than a mil, though...probly something like 2 or 3 million. It's all those goshdarn explosions!! :D

PaulMcCoygirl
02-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Hey that's the best part!:) :P

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Gotta love the explosions!

Xterminator27
02-23-2003, 04:14 PM
i say BLOW IT UP MOMMY!!! BLOW IT UP!!!!

Xterminator27
04-09-2003, 11:00 PM
yes

Redeemer
04-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Well in *certain* parts of the world, those explosions are real...okay sorry for sobering up the thread!!:D :D

The Lithium
04-28-2003, 11:59 AM
WHAT, WHEN, HOW, WHY, ect, ect?????? A video??? *DON'T UNDERSTAND* I have probably misst somwthing here!!

Wylde-Tremonti
04-28-2003, 09:19 PM
um....X came up w/ a concept for the Is This The End? song... it's just for fun.... it'll never be a real vid.... we just think it would be kool if it was...

Redeemer
04-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Lith is just so damn excitable...:lol:

The Lithium
04-29-2003, 04:09 PM
ARG, GEERRRR, MORRR, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, ARG, MORR, GERRR!!!!! :grr:

Lissen Redeem....I'm NOT excitable!!! I'm just care VERY, VERY, VERY msuh about Creed!!!....But you don't believe me, right? Ahh....

Redeemer
05-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Ah, Lith. Chill out. I know you care about Creed. So do I. In fact, so does everyone on this board. But...you *are* excitable. You put everything in bold letters. And stuff. I don't mind you being excitable, tho. I get excited everytime I log on to this board. :D :D

StappsSaviour
05-05-2003, 08:48 PM
its kool

StappsSaviour
05-05-2003, 08:50 PM
that is actually really kool...
and u kno that the explosions could be made by Computer graphics like in the OLB vid when the sand storm blows thru...
like that ....
but seriously, its possible to make u kno aye...
prolly will only b bout 500,000 dollars and that aint alot 4 a music vid aye dude
do u do that very often,coz u should!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK!!!

Xterminator27
05-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour

do u do that very often,coz u should!!!

actualy ive made a "self mind music vid" For literally every creed song i hear. Kinda makes it more fun to listen to.

Redeemer
05-12-2003, 08:04 AM
Yeah, me too!!! :dancing:

StappsSaviour
05-12-2003, 04:42 PM
that is really kool dat u do that
i dont tho but it is

StappsSaviour
05-12-2003, 04:43 PM
good 4 u 2 Redeemer
its actually quite amazing how ppl can do that tho
i havent seen the vid to DSD but i can see it aye

StappsSaviour
05-12-2003, 04:44 PM
but yea keep it up dudes!!!

StappsSaviour
05-12-2003, 04:45 PM
and y dont many ppl go onto this forum anyways???
hardly any ppl go on here anymore
they should tho

StappsSaviour
05-12-2003, 04:45 PM
oh well

Redeemer
05-13-2003, 12:22 PM
I know! I'm gonna make a thread with a title like "Nude Photos of Scott Stapp and Band" just to attract ppl to this forum!!

:lol: j/k! :lol:

StappsSaviour
05-20-2003, 12:26 AM
thats so funny!!!
u should aye
godd idea!!!
;)

StappsSaviour
05-20-2003, 12:28 AM
i mean good idea
seriously...it is!!!

StappsSaviour
05-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Redeemer
Yeah, me too!!! :dancing:

hu is he talkin bout?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Redeemer
05-27-2003, 08:15 AM
Oh, I was replying to what Xterminator said.
If someone would kindly direct me to a place where I can find some nude photos of Creed, I'd definitely post them--in *every* forum!! :dancing:

StappsSaviour
06-01-2003, 09:59 PM
true true to that then
i thought u were talkin bout sumfin else
dnt wrry i am dum so yea

Redeemer
06-03-2003, 12:26 PM
:D No you're not!!!! :D