Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed No Show On Mancow [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed No Show On Mancow

Yvonne
01-17-2003, 11:05 AM
I listened to Mancow this morning, and CREED was not interviewed. The Mancow show was broadcasting from Orlando and they had tons of guest this morning. He(Mancow) mentioned that Mark was there, but I guess they ran out of time today. I'm guessing maybe they continued with the show today and will play the interview on Monday......

velocityidp
01-17-2003, 11:14 AM
gaaaah :headbang:

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 11:17 AM
Does this mean we'll have to hear 3 more days of speculation over the potential for an apology? Or can we just call a truce for the weekend?

velocityidp
01-17-2003, 11:19 AM
lol... no more ;)

He just better have Creed on Monday. If you go on the site, though, it lists Scott Stapp for Thurs/Fri...? Wonder if it's possible we missed it?

bahh:confused:

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Good. I don't get that station here in Zoo Jersey, so I've just been waiting to read whatever was said.

shunammite
01-17-2003, 12:04 PM
You didn't miss it, some of the people at the Pit listened to all of it.

I seriously doubt they will be on Monday either. It was scheduled before Chicago and apparently never really confirmed since, very bad PR somewhere, but this is a hard PR problem all round.

It would be great if Stapp could somehow come publicly make a statement that would make all the pain go away, but although he may occasionally appear to mimic Christ (just to bring the idea to mind, imo, and not claiming to be our "saviour" though!) he really ISN'T and I think it would take Truth Himself to pull that one off.

Time is a great healer though. Of us and of him. But there is a LOT to be healed in Stapp, probably tons we aren't aware of, whatever things that drove him over the edge in the first place.

It seems like Chicago was like the OLB video, only he really FELL instead of just the computer generated kind. He did seem to "rise from the dead" a bit on NYE, I hope he really is choosing to fight for all he is worth and he is worth a LOT, to me.

I'll fight for him, wherever I can. But the hardest work is up to him.

creedgirl99
01-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Well said, Shunammite!

creedfreak76
01-17-2003, 12:38 PM
I listened all mornig also. I called the station after it was over and she said the Freak talked to Mark off the air and that Scott bailed and never came to talk to mancow. I guess he just isn't ready to talk. Who knows if he was even there. I just wish mancow wouldn't have made it such a big deal unless he knew for sure he was going to talk to them!! Oh well what can ya do! I just wish I wouldn't have gotten up at 5:30 to listen!!!

Dogstar
01-17-2003, 01:21 PM
LOL, yeah, I got to sleep in because we don't get Mancow where I live. I kind of thought he wouldn't show anyway because this was all supposedly arranged pre-Chicago.

creedchick02
01-17-2003, 01:41 PM
*snort* Whiney rock stars you gotta luv em........j/k ....lol..:D

whocares
01-17-2003, 02:02 PM
This is my observation..Im not sure if anyone from creed or there representatives ever acknowledged that creed or scott were going to appear on the mancow show. My beliefs are that we should respect the privacy of these men and there families at this time. I know from my experience that Creed as a whole have nothing but good intentions for there fans. Everyone has been concerned about all these no shows that were probably never set in stone in the first place..Sometimes silence is golden. Apologies or explanations will not fix what happened in chicago. Once again im sure there was no malice intended but a judgement in error. Nothing more. And im sure these guys, in due time will give there paybacks to chicago and the true fans there. Just my opinion though. Take care everyone

Yvonne
01-17-2003, 03:29 PM
I totally agree with "whocares" Outside of being in a big rock band, these are people who's privacey should be respected.

Now, I must admit I was very excited that the fellows were gonna be on Mancow this morning, but I was not looking for a stupid apology from Stapp......as I've stated before I'm just happy that he's okay. I was excited because it was another opportunity for them to share with all us their plans for the future, like new music, maybe another video from the Weathered cd.

I kinda feel sorry for those who just can't GET OVER this. If the man never apologizes SO FREAKIN' what. No one knows truly what happened with Scott that night; we're not on the road with these guys, we're not living their lives in the spot light. We don't know the kinda of stuff they may be dealing with......so please, an apology? No thanks, it doesn't even matter as long as Stapp is okay and the band can continue making beautiful music.

Sheila63
01-17-2003, 04:27 PM
To whocares and Yvonne, Bravo!!!:jam:

luvscott4ever
01-17-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
To whocares and Yvonne, Bravo!!!:jam:

HERE, HERE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: