View Full Version : Aint It sad thou

ozzyfan
01-16-2003, 12:53 PM
On Vh1 she had said that scott had to give up the drinking
if they were going to be together and She had a drug problem
or did it start after their marriage?

Bridge of Clay
01-16-2003, 01:10 PM
nah, donīt believe what this crazy girls says...sheīs nuts... thatīs why they gave full custody of Jagger to Scott.

Siana
01-17-2003, 09:05 AM
true

hotforscott
01-17-2003, 03:57 PM
i agree she came across as a goody two shoes on Behind the Music. He mentioned in Rolling Stone that he was gone a lot, she was only 20 yrs old, she wanted to experience things and that he took some blame because she didn't know what she was getting herself into. i think the problems arose after the marriage. She chose a bad way to handle her problems.

JenRN
01-17-2003, 09:05 PM
Have you noticed that he never publicly bashed her and talked derogitory about her, that is a gentleman to me! She may have been the biggest bitch on earth, but he always gave her the benefit of the doubt and respected her (publicly anyways) It is a shame they had to split, like I have said before, FAME IS NOT EVERYTHING!!!!

The-Seeker
01-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Werent they still married when Behind the music was taped?

TeriB19
01-18-2003, 12:26 AM
I am under the impression that they were still married when that was taped. And Jen, I agree, he really could say an awful lot about her, in light of the recent events in November. But we still don't hear anything negative about her from Scott. I agree he has been a gentleman about it.

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Also, she has her problems, too, and needs help and some prayers. I hope she is able to straighten herself out for Jagger's sake. It would be a lot better for him if they both could get along with each other.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-18-2003, 12:42 AM
A child need's their parent's, I just hope that it hasn't affected Jagger in anyway,
You never know what's in store for them, I just wish them God's will and our support.

hayley
01-18-2003, 02:45 AM
You know....yes every kid needs BOTH of there parents, but i mean Scott does both and he does them better than any rock star...i admitt that Jagger must wand his mummy to be in teh house with him but Scott is both a mum and dad so it hasn't affected him too much. I don't think it has.